No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing, but I'm not sure that I like them. What do you guys think? (I can handle honesty - honest.)

Spoiler:

sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Lovely wallie and great drabble, SGAFan! You're a multi-talented woman!

Welcome to the whump thread, Isolated Fear. This is a fabulous place with lots of great people.

Well, I just finished an hour of research for the fic and now I must get back to it. I will try to drop back in later. If not, y'all have a great night (or afternoon for Lauriel) with lots of nice Shep whumpy dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
        Favorite episode... hmmmm. I'm not sure. I like Conversion a lot too, but I'll always love 38 minutes. That's the episode that first got me interested in Shep whump
        That seems to be a very popular episode in this thread.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        I've been playing, but I'm not sure that I like them. What do you guys think? (I can handle honesty - honest.)

Spoiler:

I really love the top one! I love the pics but I like the writing on the first, especially the Wow part.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I like them! 'Wet and Whumped' Love it! Of course you can never go wrong with using 'Sheppard' and 'whump' in the same sentence.

~credit to Lauriel for the sig, You rock Girl!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post

Welcome to the whump thread, Isolated Fear. This is a fabulous place with lots of great people.

Well, I just finished an hour of research for the fic and now I must get back to it. I will try to drop back in later. If not, y'all have a great night (or afternoon for Lauriel) with lots of nice Shep whumpy dreams!
            Good afternoon/night Lorr.
            sigpic

Comment

Those are very good, Lauriel!

Comment

Oh, Lauriel, only 4 more posts before a big milestone!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. I might either leave them on the backburner for a while, or give them away to a good home. I'm not done with the sig I have at the moment.
                  sigpic

Comment

I already figured out that there were fun people to talk to here! The only conversations I can get into at my school go something like this:

Friend: You're working on a fanfic!
                    Me: Yeah, it's a shep- whump!
                    Friend: a what?
                    Me: you know. beating up your fav. character for fun
                    Friend: You like a character so you beat them up?
                    Me: Yup!!!
                    Friend: Okay...

As for the Shep whumpy dreams... that's a given!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Oh, Lauriel, only 4 more posts before a big milestone!!!!!

LSC: She’s got a milestone? She’ll do a whumpy picspam! I’m outta here.

Lauriel: Has anyone seen LSC? I need him…
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces* Full of love for both of them.
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by Isolated_Fear View Post
                        That's a sweet character moment... when I saw that scene in the episode I got all teary-eyed (I can be a wimp... I know) it was just soooo sweet. See, Rodney can be nice, just not normaly.
                        Oh agreed. Great character stuff. And yes, Rodney blusters a lot but he's a better and nicer person than he'd care for people to know. LOL

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Very powerful SGAFan!!! You have such a way with words!
                        Thanks Pocus

Spoiler:

Those are Great!! *applause*

Thanks Lorr! See you later if I dont fade away and get absorbed by writing LOL
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          I know how easy it can be to get lost in your writing. I'm supposed to working on about a dozen other projects but I'm writing and discussing shep whump instead. Why am I not surprised... *goes to whump shep*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                            Don't do that! Think of all the whumpy fic the we'd miss out on! No- I think it's a much better idea if we keep you all safe and warm and cosy - and here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lauriel: Gotcha! You never see that one coming, do you?
                              LSC: Urk!

Lauriel: Now I’m going to have to zap you to get the darned thing off.
                              LSC: No! Wait a minute, I…

Lauriel: Okay, give me a hand to get him to Carson. I really wish he wasn’t such a baby when it comes to a whumpy picspam.

Lauriel: See Sheppy – that wasn’t too bad, was it? Of course, we could have done a better picspam if you didn’t have to recuperate.
                              LSC: You put one of those damned bugs on me, electrocuted, killed and resuscitated me. What more of a picspam do you need?

Lauriel: True. But I really wanted to stun you at least once as well.
                              LSC: How about I let you stun me for the next milestone?
                              Lauriel: Thanks babe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Lauriel on
                                4000 Posts!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X