No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys I have had the most delightful evening reading all the fics!!!!!!

I am going off now though and hopefully will have some whumped Shep dreams!!!

Okay I am sure that we will get those CG pics tomorrow !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Okay, ya gotta stop teasing us now! I need to read this ficcie!!

Thanks for the help IWTB, I'll try it and see how far I get! Stand by for a flood of PLEASE HELP ME! emails!
      Chapter 1, I hope this works,I'm rubbish at LJ:

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/1490.html
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

OMG just off to bed and I saw your link. Brilliant - now I have a fever *faints*
        ...cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Thanks so much, guys! Ali, to link you have to first post all the parts like usual, and then you use this tag:

<a href="pasteURLhere">The Text you want (ie part one)</a>

I really owe my betas a lot for this, Linzi helped a lot to turn it into the plot it is.

Anyway, I'm beta'ing another chapter for someone else so I'm lurking. Ali, if you need more help go ahead and email me!
          Woot! It worked! thanks a billion for your help! Am off to read Linzi's fic now!
          sigpic

Comment

You posted a fic in your journal! Coolness (went and left fb there hon)...Ali, I'm going to be away from computer for a little bit but if you need me, you know where to find me *laughing*
            sigpic

Comment

Linzi! Awesome start honey! When can we expect an update?! Really fabby fic - loved the whumpage SOOOOO much!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

Just read this before popping off to work. What can I say? Tense, funny and just a little bit naughty. Roll on Chapter 2!

Comment

Gosh when I went to sleep last night my mind was just full of all those fever fics!!! What a brilliant whump fic fix I got last night thanks to you all!!!!

Okay lets hope for those CG pics tonight!!!!

Comment

Anybody got any Shep whump pics???

I need a bit of a whumpy time.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Gosh when I went to sleep last night my mind was just full of all those fever fics!!! What a brilliant whump fic fix I got last night thanks to you all!!!!

Okay lets hope for those CG pics tonight!!!!
                      Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                        Anybody got any Shep whump pics???

I need a bit of a whumpy time.

Oh yes!!!

Comment

Have nabbed this from another thread:

Originally posted by gambit
                          Spoilerfix.com:
                          Spoiler:
                          Episode 3.14 - Sunday: It's Sunday on Atlantis, and most personnel should have the day off, but a lot of them are working anyway. Beckett want to go fishing. Zelenka is playing chess. Sheppard and Ronon try golfing. A new scientist asks Weir to lunch. Then a bomb goes off while Teyla is walking somewhere.
                          Anyone else think this sounds vaguely like we might actually see
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla whumpage here? Like maybe she's one of the one's injured? Could be a chance for some good emotional angst for Sheppy....?
                          sigpic

Comment

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
                            And other things crossed too! I have to admit I'm getting a little impatient for CG pics now. Surely there HAS TO BE WHUMP? Right? I mean, it's the perfect opportunity and it sounds as if everybody else is getting whumped in season 3!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lots of new fics to read! Aaagh! Don't think I've got time right now but will try...they sound so good!

Originally posted by SLC
                              I am sure that he is right poor Shep would probably be dead ten times over by now and if not oh my the scars he would have !!!!
                              Wouldn't it be great to have a scene where Shep and Ronon are comparing scars to see who has the most impressive one?!! It would probably involve the shifting and even the removal of items of clothing!!

Comment

Have nabbed this from another thread:

Anyone else think this sounds vaguely like we might actually see
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla whumpage here? Like maybe she's one of the one's injured? Could be a chance for some good emotional angst for Sheppy....?
                                I hope so.
                                Spoiler:
                                like Teyla being buried under rubble and Shep injuring himself as he digs her out with his bare hands...
                                God, I need help...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X