No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Ali, I'm off to go read it now. I've just finished edits from my second beta, and one I consider my hardest, so I'm relieved...gaffer's going to be working on it today so I might have mine up tonight. Looks like everyone's getting their's wrapped up. I sent VK's finished fic back to her this morning, Linzi's part one. It's going to be a great start to challenge fics on our Sheppard H/C I think!

I went back and read smallwaldo's entry last night before bed just cause it's so sweet.

I do think we'll be getting CG pics soon, it's been a drought now, two weeks, and normally when it's nearing July, they come in spurts but not big big breaks without anything, I don't see it going more than 3 weeks without pics or spoilers. They want to get the viewers jazzed so we'll tune in!

Like someone else said though,

Spoiler:
    our luck we'll get four different shots of the Wraith sitting in his cell and maybe a couple of Kolya looking at someone we can't see LOL.
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=IWantToBelieve]Fantastic Ali, I'm off to go read it now. I've just finished edits from my second beta, and one I consider my hardest, so I'm relieved...gaffer's going to be working on it today so I might have mine up tonight. Looks like everyone's getting their's wrapped up. I sent VK's finished fic back to her this morning, Linzi's part one. It's going to be a great start to challenge fics on our Sheppard H/C I think!

I went back and read smallwaldo's entry last night before bed just cause it's so sweet. [/qoute]

I'm dying to read everyone else's fever fics! The LJ is gonna be bouncing when they all get posted!

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      I do think we'll be getting CG pics soon, it's been a drought now, two weeks, and normally when it's nearing July, they come in spurts but not big big breaks without anything, I don't see it going more than 3 weeks without pics or spoilers. They want to get the viewers jazzed so we'll tune in!

Like someone else said though,

Spoiler:
      our luck we'll get four different shots of the Wraith sitting in his cell and maybe a couple of Kolya looking at someone we can't see LOL.
      We've really gotta get some soon. It's been a huge break since we got anything! Even if no new ep pics for a bit then certainly we gotta get the single promos! Really really want CG though. MInd you, it'd be just our luck if it's like you say! *fervently hopes not*
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys..does anyone here have a pic of Joe winking..or better yet..John winking? I need it for someone making a wallpaper challenge on the Galleria...I'd appreciate it very much...PM me..thanks...

Hope you guys drop us a line over in the Galleria sometime....we are just having some fun with pics over there....

love that pic of Teyla and John from TLG....
        sigpic

Comment

Great chapter, Ali. Very vivid and soooooo whumpy!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Great chapter, Ali. Very vivid and soooooo whumpy!
            It did turn out rather whumpalicious didn't it? I just can't help it. I love to whump Sheppy!

I think I had every intention when starting this fic of it being a mild whumpage one but somehow it's turned into another major whumpfest!
            sigpic

Comment

Evening all!

Another day at work done. Let the whumpage commence.

Now off to read Ali's chapter.

Comment

Another great chapter Ali. Poor boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  Hope all goes well with your dad - is he feeling a bit more settled/cheerful now?

I am so keeping my fingers crossed for pics tonight. We've gotta get something soon. It's been nearly 2 weeks now...
                  Not really. It's very slow going I'm afraid. He doesn't even know he's not going to be able to drive again... I'm dreading us having to tell him that. The stair lift went in my parents home today, so when he's released that will help.

On to more exciting things.. What do you reckon? CG and Promo's tonight?
                  sigpic

Comment

It did turn out rather whumpalicious didn't it? I just can't help it. I love to whump Sheppy!

I think I had every intention when starting this fic of it being a mild whumpage one but somehow it's turned into another major whumpfest!
                    I haven't managed to come up with any storyline that doens't involve whumping Shep yet! I keep trying to just have a plot and no whump, but the story always feels lacking to me. I'm just sadistic.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't managed to come up with any storyline that doens't involve whumping Shep yet! I keep trying to just have a plot and no whump, but the story always feels lacking to me. I'm just sadistic.
                      Do you mean that there are stories where Shep doesnt get whumped!!!! Oh what is the point of that !!!

Comment

On to more exciting things.. What do you reckon? CG and Promo's tonight?
                        I'm not waiting for anything actually. That way, if there's something new, I'll be even more surprised and excited!

Hugs to you Linzi.
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          I'm not waiting for anything actually. That way, if there's something new, I'll be even more surprised and excited!

Hugs to you Linzi.

Oh I quite enjoy getting excited about them every evening...then when I go to sleep I wake up excited thinking that they may have been posted after I logged off and then when they have not I immediately think that they will be that night and so on!!...yes I am a very sad person !

Comment

Right then. I'm off home! Got to go to a stupid resident's meeting and then hubby's gotta sort out the network with the new inernet connection so who knows when - or if! - I'll get online tonight!

If I do then we'll celebrate my hitting 2,000 posts which is rapidly approaching! Here's hoping for some CG pics to welcome me back online!
                            sigpic

Comment

Right then. I'm off home! Got to go to a stupid resident's meeting and then hubby's gotta sort out the network with the new inernet connection so who knows when - or if! - I'll get online tonight!

If I do then we'll celebrate my hitting 2,000 posts which is rapidly approaching! Here's hoping for some CG pics to welcome me back online!
                              Hope we see you later !!!!!

Comment

I do actually have one idea for a story that doesn't involve Shep whump - yes I know I'm a bad whumper - and isn't even Shep centric but I'm not sure that I'll ever write it.

Originally posted by SLC
                                Oh I quite enjoy getting excited about them every evening...then when I go to sleep I wake up excited thinking that they may have been posted after I logged off and then when they have not I immediately think that they will be that night and so on!!...yes I am a very sad person !
                                Aw! I think it's sweet that you're such an optimistic person.

Comment

Working...
                                X