X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Lol!
    Afternoon whumpers!
    I had a great time at the concert last night, but didn't get home till around 1.00am, so couldn't pop in here! Been busy this morning too, and then wrote some more of my very behind Fever ficcie!
    How's everyone, other than feeling CG photo depraved, er, deprived?
    Ooh looking forward to your Fever ficcie Linz!

Been working on the latest chapter of mine which should be posted this afternoon.

Desperate for photos (see above) so really hope we get some tonight. Was supposed to be starting my diet today but got given a HUGE box of Lindt chocolates as a thank you for cat-sitting so, despite offering them round the office, there are still LOADS left! Oooops!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Looking forward to reading these fever fics VERY much!!!!! Oh what a treat it is going to be for us whump fic addicts!!!
      You might not say that when you've read mine. I've actually tried to incorporate a plot into mine this time, well very nearly a plot... It's nearly finished now. I'm just steeling myself to write Shep's recovery now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Been working on the latest chapter of mine which should be posted this afternoon.

Desperate for photos (see above) so really hope we get some tonight. Was supposed to be starting my diet today but got given a HUGE box of Lindt chocolates as a thank you for cat-sitting so, despite offering them round the office, there are still LOADS left! Oooops!
        Yep, I'm dieting too, and jogging. However, I couldn't resist a packet of quavers this morning, and then my mum bought some revels...
        sigpic

Comment

Oh I so need a whump fic fix and it looks like you are going to oblige!!!

I really think that today will be the day we get more pics!!

Oh I could do with a yummy choc right about now!

Comment

Yep, I'm dieting too, and jogging. However, I couldn't resist a packet of quavers this morning, and then my mum bought some revels...
            Yay Revels time!!!!

Comment

You might not say that when you've read mine. I've actually tried to incorporate a plot into mine this time, well very nearly a plot... It's nearly finished now. I'm just steeling myself to write Shep's recovery now.
              Oooh whumpage and plot! *bounces*

and then my mum bought some revels...
              Noooooooooooooooo not the Revels again!!
              sigpic

Comment

Oooh whumpage and plot! *bounces*

Noooooooooooooooo not the Revels again!!
                Oh yes, a big bucket! Shep thunking and whumping and revels,what more could a girl ask for? Ooh, one of those Lindt choccies comes to mind...and a glass of bubbly. Then the CG and promo piccies. I'd be blissed out then...
                sigpic

Comment

I'm off to see Dad now, I'll see you guys later. Hey, do you think we'll get any more piccies tonight? I'm sort of getting desperate now...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm off to see Dad now, I'll see you guys later. Hey, do you think we'll get any more piccies tonight? I'm sort of getting desperate now...
                    Hope all goes well with your dad - is he feeling a bit more settled/cheerful now?

I am so keeping my fingers crossed for pics tonight. We've gotta get something soon. It's been nearly 2 weeks now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Eat them!

I’ve been doing weight watchers for a few months now and have learnt to balance evil food like chocolate and pizza with the gym and it works!
                      I had everything bad you could think of two weekends ago and drank till I passed out and still lost weight that week.
                      It kind of helps being single so having nothing better to do after work then go to the gym but it means I don’t worry about what I eat and drink at the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                        Eat them!

I’ve been doing weight watchers for a few months now and have learnt to balance evil food like chocolate and pizza with the gym and it works!
                        I had everything bad you could think of two weekends ago and drank till I passed out and still lost weight that week.
                        It kind of helps being single so having nothing better to do after work then go to the gym but it means I don’t worry about what I eat and drink at the weekend!
                        Yeah I used to do that when I did WW a few years ago. I used to cycle to and from work and go the gym loads and I could go out at weekends and still lose weight. Now I drive to work and don't have a gym membership and I've gotten lazy!
                        sigpic

Comment

I find some Shep whumping gets me all motivated for the gym.
                          And i need a good session tonight after the weekend

Some new pics would be amazing! maybe i'll get them as a treat when i get home.

Comment

Righto then - chapterette 6 of Fever is up at ffnet. Only one more chappy to go and then I'll be posting the entirety at the H/C LJ!
                            sigpic

Comment

Righto then - chapterette 6 of Fever is up at ffnet. Only one more chappy to go and then I'll be posting the entirety at the H/C LJ!
                              Oh that was fantastic *sighs* in whumpy contentment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X