Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
    I just asked this question

The characters seemed to get banged up pretty good over the course of the seasons. Who would you say is going to be spending the most time in the infirmary this season? Ah what can i say, im a sadist through and through.

If he answers it it might give us some very big clues
    From that question I think he might just work out you're a whumper.

Comment

The characters seemed to get banged up pretty good over the course of the seasons. Who would you say is going to be spending the most time in the infirmary this season? Ah what can i say, im a sadist through and through.

Great question I hope he answers it. He'll probably say Keller, knowing him.
      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
      &
      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Hey flyby,

Joe answered my questions......that makes me a little squee

Obsessed writes: “Out of all of the episodes coming up in season four, which would you say is the most controversial??”

Answer: Hmmm. Well, I suppose controversial in different ways: Lifeline, Reunion, Doppleganger, Travelers, The Seer, Miller’s Crossing, Missing, This Mortal Coil.

Obsessed also writes: “And are we going to see a different side to Sheppard this season?”

Answer: Yup.
        *waves* Hiya hon, I asked if we would see his nekkid side or at the very least his evil side Squeeeeeeee EVIL SHEP

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        GUH!!! I was going through my note book and saw my notes from a meeting I had last month.. I'm not kidding other than the date and time, all that was written was this.....

Atlantis invaded, expedition members rounded up after intense search and heavy casualties, Shep has been ID as the military leader and responsible for the numerous losses, brought in front of the expedition, shot and then dragged to the holding cell. No medical attention given or visitors until the city was retaken 24 hours later. Team rushes to the cell to find Sheppy lying in a large pool of blood, with very shallow breathing and a small smile on his face, reliving his first solo flight. Then his eyes roll into the back of his head and he stops breathing.....

Must have been a very boring meeting.
        ROFLMAO you really need to start doing some drabbles hon

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        Hi whumpers...quick fly by. I'm in class today as a student
        Josie you are a genius.

Totally we should have asked JM for something if one of us guessed it right. Like a whole episode of shep whump just for us or maybe a little note at the beginning of the show saying this episode is dedicated to the whumpers.

Astral I'm so glad to hear you finally got your money back. That's good news.

Congrats Josie on 4900 Posts!!!!!

Peggy, could you make me a sig...please? I will send you some ideas just in case you say yes.

I do believe she has a halo, but it's her horns that are holding it up.
        ROFL, lol we'll let you post that question to JM Of course i'll make you a sig just pass what you want over and i'll do my best

*giggles*

*wonders why she feels horny when she looks at Shep*

Oops there goes the halo

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        And you insist you're not a writer.
        you tell her, Josie!

Squee, you should have added and if it's Shep, can you please have him bloody, intubated and nekkid under the infirmary blanket, lol

Great question I hope he answers... *tries to think of a question for his blog*

Comment

From that question I think he might just work out you're a whumper.
          Ha! Probably! I did say i was a sadist

Comment

I'm not!! I get the thoughts, just can't get it to translate properly on paper.

SQUEE!! what a great question. Why the hell can't I come up with good stuff like this?
            That is just my problem- I have loads of whumpy ideas but I would write a fic like a 5 year old( okay that is being mean to 5 year olds!)

Comment

*spews coffee over her PC*

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Comment

I do worry he will say either Keller or think Im talking about season three!damn! I should have been more specific......*tries to thin of another way to ask if theres lots of whump*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Squee, you should have added and if it's Shep, can you please have him bloody, intubated and nekkid under the infirmary blanket, lol

Great question I hope he answers... *tries to think of a question for his blog*
                  Oh has intubated been mentioned yet on JM's blog - I seem to have lost track of things!!!!

Oh dear - I still havent watched any shumpy eps!!!! Let me go and put on CG whilst I am here so I can top up my squeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                    That is just my problem- I have loads of whumpy ideas but I would write a fic like a 5 year old( okay that is being mean to 5 year olds!)
                    Why not post them on the H/C comm's plot bunny adoption thread? If you don't want to write them yourself maybe another writer would take on the challenge.

I do worry he will say either Keller or think Im talking about season three!damn! I should have been more specific......*tries to thin of another way to ask if theres lots of whump*
                    How about asking "Is there lots of whump?"

Comment

Probably - Will there be lots of Shep whump is S4? In particular can you confirm if we will see:

Shep fevered and restrained
                      Shep shot with bullets (not stunned) and not in left arm
                      Shep intubated
                      Shep nekkid under the infirmary sheet

Or we could say that in a poll conducted in the GW Shep whump thread the whump of choice was Shep fevered and restrained. Any chance of us getting this in S4. If no - what whump can we expect?

Comment

Dammit! there goes my precious mountain dew. would oyu people please put food warning on posts liker this!

I get them too..but can't do anything with them either. You're not insulting 5 year olds. Don't worry.

Why not post them on the H/C comm's plot bunny adoption thread? If you don't want to write them yourself maybe another writer would take on the challenge.

How about asking "Is there lots of whump?"
                        Ohh...I like that question. But think it needs to be a bit more specific though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dammit! there goes my precious mountain dew. would oyu people please put food warning on posts liker this!

I get them too..but can't do anything with them either. You're not insulting 5 year olds. Don't worry.

Ohh...I like that question. But think it needs to be a bit more specific though.
                          Okay how about: "Is there's lots of Shep whump?"

Comment

There are so many questions i want to ask...like....Will there be continutity in episodes in season four. I.e. will there be a reaction to an event on a previus episode??? and Will we see a darker, not cool, evil, side to shep?? and....urgh...so many...........so little time

Comment

Okay how about: "Is there's lots of Shep whump?"
                              LOL! Has anyone asked that yet????

Comment

Probably - Will there be lots of Shep whump is S4? In particular can you confirm if we will see:

Shep fevered and restrained
                                Shep shot with bullets (not stunned) and not in left arm
                                Shep intubated
                                Shep nekkid under the infirmary sheet

Or we could say that in a poll conducted in the GW Shep whump thread the whump of choice was Shep fevered and restrained. Any chance of us getting this in S4. If no - what whump can we expect?
                                OMG!!! THis has to be posted!!! It is way to good!! Soo...who's gonna do it? *GG is getting giddy at the thought*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X