Clear All

(((Linzi)))

My condolences.
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      awwww linz im so sorry to hear that ((HUGS!)) spoilered for ot
      Spoiler:
      it was the same when my nan died, we were relieved in a way (because she suffered from altzeimers (no idea how to spell it) but it was still really upsetting at the same time.
      Aww Roo,
      Spoiler:
      Alzheimers is a horrible illness, so my sympathy for you and your family. My nan was 100! She had a terrible quality of life, and was very frail for a few months now. So, I can't be too sad, and yet I am,

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well you know that you can always count on us to cheer you up Linzi - with the help of whumped Shep of course!!!!
      I know. That will help enormously!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
        (((Linzi)))

My condolences.
        Thanks Trippy. I feel much less sad already.
        Spoiler:
        We just have the funeral to get through. I hate funerals, and it's difficult to know whether my youngest should go or not.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          I'm feeling a little sad and need some cheering up.
          Spoiler for OT
          Spoiler:
          I just got a phone call form my mum telling me my nan has just died It was a welcome relief, and all, but I'm a little sad.
          Oh hon i'm so sorry to hear that *sends virtual hugs. I know how hard it's been for you, i'll light a candle for her.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            Oh hon i'm so sorry to hear that *sends virtual hugs. I know how hard it's been for you, i'll light a candle for her.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
            Oh that's lovely. Thanks Peggy. That is really comforting.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for OT
              Spoiler:
              I just got a phone call form my mum telling me my nan has just died It was a welcome relief, and all, but I'm a little sad.
              So sorry to hear of your loss.

((((HUGS))))
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I don't want to dampen the squee or anything.
                Let's get back to speculating and squeeing.
                This is what it's all about!

sigpic

Comment

Aww Roo,
                  Spoiler:
                  Alzheimers is a horrible illness, so my sympathy for you and your family. My nan was 100! She had a terrible quality of life, and was very frail for a few months now. So, I can't be too sad, and yet I am,
                  Spoiler:
                  it was a horrible time...im the same linz...i was sad but at the same time i was glad in a way..that disease took everything away and she wasnt my nan anymore, stuck in a home...horrible...get tears just thinking about it...your nan was 100 wow!

Thanks Trippy. I feel much less sad already.
                  Spoiler:
                  We just have the funeral to get through. I hate funerals, and it's difficult to know whether my youngest should go or not.
                  yeh thats the worse bit
                  Spoiler:
                  ive been to 2 funerals in my life, my nan's and my grandad's a couple of years later..i didnt cry when i was told they had died but at both funerals i broke down..
                  ahh i really am gonna cry....we were meant to be cheering you up!! lets talk whump....that always cheers us up....unless were talking about phantoms of course!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                    it was a horrible time...im the same linz...i was sad but at the same time i was glad in a way..that disease took everything away and she wasnt my nan anymore, stuck in a home...horrible...get tears just thinking about it...your nan was 100 wow!

yeh thats the worse bit
                    Spoiler:
                    ive been to 2 funerals in my life, my nan's and my grandad's a couple of years later..i didnt cry when i was told they had died but at both funerals i broke down..
                    ahh i really am gonna cry....we were meant to be cheering you up!! lets talk whump....that always cheers us up....unless were talking about phantoms of course!
                    Hey, there's nothing wrong with crying. So don't worry. I cry at every little sad thing at the best of times.

I got misty eyed in a certain scene in Sateda, for goodness sake!!!

I'm ok, honestly. Sad, but a realist. I'm sorry for my mum though. She has such alot on her plate with my dad, and she adored her mum. But, life goes on, and so does Sheppy whumping

How much would I love to see Shep get shot on an away mission?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't want to dampen the squee or anything.
                      Let's get back to speculating and squeeing.
                      This is what it's all about!
                      you didnt dampen the squee hon, we are here to support all the whumpers in their time of need!! you guys were brilliant when i was worried about my brother's surgery and ill always thank you lot for that ((HUGS))!!

nice whumpy pics mmmm!!!!

anyone else think season 4 is gonna be the best season yet....im causciously optimistic and it sounds like shep is gonna get some great stuff!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Oh that's lovely. Thanks Peggy. That is really comforting.
                        You're welcome. Shep's lit a candle for you to.

I did think about not posting this, but you know me I jump in with two feet. I just can't do subtle...I am trying though, promise

TOR
                        Spoiler:

Comment

exactly..and he likes a bit of the action...i really think we could be off the mark for what he has in mind....but we just dont know. joe is a clever man i could see him coming up with something that could blow us away...i mean i loved his original idea for epiphany and i think it was really interesting...but we didnt get it and thats brad's fault. hopefully joe said "now this is my idea can you actually stick to it this time" lol but i have faith in joe and carl who writes sheppy so brilliatly except....yeh that ep i hate and if you dont know what ep that is then where have you been?!!!!!!!
                          Sorry if I'm being completely clueless here, but what do you mean by Joe's original idea for Epiphany?

Spoiler for OT
                          Spoiler:
                          oh, Linzi (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry

Comment

you didnt dampen the squee hon, we are here to support all the whumpers in their time of need!! you guys were brilliant when i was worried about my brother's surgery and ill always thank you lot for that ((HUGS))!!

nice whumpy pics mmmm!!!!

anyone else think season 4 is gonna be the best season yet....im causciously optimistic and it sounds like shep is gonna get some great stuff!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
                            I think that s4 is going to have oodles of shumpidoodles and it is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              You're welcome. Shep's lit a candle for you to.

I did think about not posting this, but you know me I jump in with two feet. I just can't do subtle...I am trying though, promise

TOR
                              Spoiler:
                              That has really cheered me up, thanks! Shep looks so worried there. Joe does worried soooo well. He's a real star!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for OT
                                Spoiler:

Aw honey my sympathies....

Spoiler:

My FIL passed away six years ago. Several months before that though he lay in a bed, attached to oxygen, not being able to speak or move, (he was dying of Emphasema), there was no quality of life and the family was just in a state of waiting for the end.

When he finally did pass on, it felt like a huge burden was lifted and there was some joy because we knew he was no longer suffering and we no longer had to devote our days to taking care of him and wondering if today was the day. Yet, a dearly loved one was gone and no longer with us -causing great sorrow at the same time.

So I think I understand how you feel on some level.

I really am not cheering you up am I? Aw hell, I'm sorry. My condolences to you and your family.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X