John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    wow and in that one post you've made me feel a whole lot better!
    you're right.....i cant help those damn knee jerk reactions..i dont even know why its bothered me so much today, i didnt care for weir and i knew sam was gonna be in charge for ages *shrugs* maybe im just sensitive today (and sunburnt!).....im all about the shep and i cant wait to see whats in store for him in season 4!

no tomatoes from me....i dont even want to mention her in posts about season 4 if possible.....i dont give a flying fu....you know...about her..i want to talk about shep and whump in season 4, of which we seem to be getting a lot...squee!!
    i think we've all said what we pretty much can on the matter anyway, we all have to wait and see.....but i'd much rather talk about shep thanks!
    Me too I want to squee my lil heart out at Shep being
    Spoiler:
    beaten bound an restrained, interfaced with god knows what with probes stuck god knows where
    and then let my toes curl at the thought of
    Spoiler:
    full contact extreme whump in DG, nightmares, bedroom scenes, infirmary and lots of sweating from the nightmares, and may require the removal of clothing
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Roo, while you're about, I meant to ask you if your sis did the Music vid of Shep to Avril Lavigne's 'Holding on' i'm trying to find out who did it to thank them, and I thought maybe it was O1?

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      No i didn't *runs off to read

oh I just found out why daniel won that blinking pic competition, people were multi posting as no one had stipulated in the rules that it was only one post per pesron, we wos wobbed!!!!!!!!!! They have now started a new one saying only one post per day per person.
      Ah you see, we did win. Cause each of us didn't resort to spamming the thread. We were the bigger people by each posting once. If anything, its shows we are not desperate fans, just loyal, loving and supportive.

so...where's the whump?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        I could of sworn it was pics up to 50. If that was the case then Shep won. But then again I could be blind.
        Was it cool then why did people continue to put pics in after 50? *is confused

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          *takes a deep breath*

Okay peeps, can I make a recommendation please and feel free to throw tomatoes and stuff at me. I'm a big girl and can take it, but can we PLEASE not discuss the whole Sam in charge not in charge whether we like her not, how things are going to change what her reactions will be. I know i've chimed in, in the past, but can we call it a day? There's plenty of threads out there for this, and i'd rather keep this thread for whumping our hero.

I know this is big news and everyone's got views, but can we try and keep it out this thread, please?

Sorry to be a pain, but.....

*waits for the tomatoes*

You're right, Peg! Let us return to our scheduled Shep whump!

Submersion
          Spoiler:

CG
          Spoiler:

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Me too I want to squee my lil heart out at Shep being
            Spoiler:
            beaten bound an restrained, interfaced with god knows what with probes stuck god knows where
            and then let my toes curl at the thought of
            Spoiler:
            full contact extreme whump in DG, nightmares, bedroom scenes, infirmary and lots of sweating from the nightmares, and may require the removal of clothing
            Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Roo, while you're about, I meant to ask you if your sis did the Music vid of Shep to Avril Lavigne's 'Holding on' i'm trying to find out who did it to thank them, and I thought maybe it was O1?
            SQUEE at everything whump related you mentioned in season 4!!!

yes my sister did that song...it should be on the atlantis vids LJ link i sent you in one of the emails, i dont think she tagged it though so you may have to do some searching...or it might be on her LJ...brains not working lol or i can upload it to megaupload or something for you in a bit since i have it on my comp..

and erm im not around im busy working on my essay *las*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hey, anyone hear from CC recently? 'Cause I'm anxious for either a new chappie to Way Farers or for a new Stealthdragon story entirely

Oh, CC????? I know it hasn't been that long since you last updated, but I'm addicted to your stories! Need more! Have any updates up your sleeve?*bats eyelashes*

Right, I'm off to bed!

'Night, everyone!

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Was it cool then why did people continue to put pics in after 50? *is confused
                maybe they were so lost in the thud, lol, that they can't count anymore ther's brains have turned into mush at the mere sight of JF

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                You're right, Peg! Let us return to our scheduled Shep whump!

X Tristen
                Yummy pix, thanks hon

SQUEE at everything whump related you mentioned in season 4!!!

yes my sister did that song...it should be on the atlantis vids LJ link i sent you in one of the emails, i dont think she tagged it though so you may have to do some searching...or it might be on her LJ...brains not working lol or i can upload it to megaupload or something for you in a bit since i have it on my comp..

and erm im not around im busy working on my essay *las*
                I've got it on my HD, can you just tell her she did a fab job, and it choked me up, especially at the beginning with the CG bit.

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                Hey, anyone hear from CC recently? 'Cause I'm anxious for either a new chappie to Way Farers or for a new Stealthdragon story entirely

Oh, CC????? I know it hasn't been that long since you last updated, but I'm addicted to your stories! Need more! Have any updates up your sleeve?*bats eyelashes*

Right, I'm off to bed!

'Night, everyone!

X Tristen
                Nite Tristen sweet Shep dreams

Comment

*takes a deep breath*

Okay peeps, can I make a recommendation please and feel free to throw tomatoes and stuff at me. I'm a big girl and can take it, but can we PLEASE not discuss the whole Sam in charge not in charge whether we like her not, how things are going to change what her reactions will be. I know i've chimed in, in the past, but can we call it a day? There's plenty of threads out there for this, and i'd rather keep this thread for whumping our hero.

I know this is big news and everyone's got views, but can we try and keep it out this thread, please?

Sorry to be a pain, but.....

*waits for the tomatoes*
                  No tomatoes here. I know we often get off topic in this thread but we really have gotten rather derailed onto one OT subject today, haven't we? And I really like that this thread is a generally positive place - we have our moments of stress and negativity but in general I am staying positive and looking forward to season 4 and
                  Spoiler:
                  extreme, full contact whump and bound and beaten Sheppard!
                  sigpic

Comment

maybe they were so lost in the thud, lol, that they can't count anymore ther's brains have turned into mush at the mere sight of JF

Yummy pix, thanks hon

I've got it on my HD, can you just tell her she did a fab job, and it choked me up, especially at the beginning with the CG bit.

Nite Tristen sweet Shep dreams
                    awww will do!! im going to see my sis for a couple of days next week SQUEE so i can tell her in person!! of course a few days there means no time on here but i do get to see my sis!!! and she has the net if im desperate lol!! im sure ill cope!!

totally agree with the OTness....we always go OT but normally get it back around to whump....SC talk is just depressing, whump talk is waaaaaay more fun!!!!
                    i wish we knew when DG was airing....i really hope its like 6th but it probs will be 8th boo!!! i want it as early as possible!!!!!

Comment

OMG!!!

Spoiler:

Extreme full contact whump and bound and beaten Sheppy.

Really, can life get any better?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        OMG!!!

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just think...thats only the whump we know about, how much more might there be!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          No tomatoes here. I know we often get off topic in this thread but we really have gotten rather derailed onto one OT subject today, haven't we? And I really like that this thread is a generally positive place - we have our moments of stress and negativity but in general I am staying positive and looking forward to season 4 and
                          Spoiler:
                          extreme, full contact whump and bound and beaten Sheppard!
                          Lol, we have been a bit preoccupied with it. Maybe now would be a great time to ply JM with questions about whump, lol, given alot of his blog is about Carter if we ask loads of shep questions, he might actually give us some kuicy tidbits to avoid the whole Carter and Atlantis thing, lol.

I'm looking forward to S4
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep in bed (hopefully) with nightmares, squeeeeeeeeeeeee or Shep awake and having hallucinations, squeeeeeee and he might have to be restrained from carrying out the nightmares when he's awake. Or if he's all hot and sweaty from the nightmares, he might need to take a shower
                          Okay so getting carried away with that one, lol

awww will do!! im going to see my sis for a couple of days next week SQUEE so i can tell her in person!! of course a few days there means no time on here but i do get to see my sis!!! and she has the net if im desperate lol!! im sure ill cope!!

totally agree with the OTness....we always go OT but normally get it back around to whump....SC talk is just depressing, whump talk is waaaaaay more fun!!!!
                          i wish we knew when DG was airing....i really hope its like 6th but it probs will be 8th boo!!! i want it as early as possible!!!!!
                          I loved the vid, perfect clips, perfect song and it choked me up *sniff* Ah hon, ust think of the great time you're gonna have with your sis, and we'll still be squeeing and may even have something more to squee over by the time you get back and then we can all squee again *g*

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          OMG!!!

Spoiler:

Woohooooooooooooooo, and that's just the first few eps

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just think...thats only the whump we know about, how much more might there be!!!!!!
                          I know we'll have about 14 more eps after that, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Lol, we have been a bit preoccupied with it. Maybe now would be a great time to ply JM with questions about whump, lol, given alot of his blog is about Carter if we ask loads of shep questions, he might actually give us some kuicy tidbits to avoid the whole Carter and Atlantis thing, lol.

I'm looking forward to S4
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep in bed (hopefully) with nightmares, squeeeeeeeeeeeee or Shep awake and having hallucinations, squeeeeeee and he might have to be restrained from carrying out the nightmares when he's awake. Or if he's all hot and sweaty from the nightmares, he might need to take a shower
                            Okay so getting carried away with that one, lol

I loved the vid, perfect clips, perfect song and it choked me up *sniff* Ah hon, ust think of the great time you're gonna have with your sis, and we'll still be squeeing and may even have something more to squee over by the time you get back and then we can all squee again *g*

Woohooooooooooooooo, and that's just the first few eps

I know we'll have about 14 more eps after that, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                            not even those eps, i think we'll get some more in the other eps theyve already filmed what with joe on wires taking a beating and DH saying joe was throwing himself around on set!! ooooh i cant wait to find out what other whump is in store!!

i keep tryin to think of shep and shep whump questions to ask joe...!!

yeh i will have a fab time with my sis...dont worry ill cope...and like you say lots of squee left when i get back!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm off for dinner. Hubby is home again tonight so it's domestic diva duties for me! SO NOT SQUEEEEE....

TTFN,
                              IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm back, though on a somewhat limited basis until the semester ends.

I've heard about "Travelers"––
                                Spoiler:
                                "a gift to those of the Shep-whumping persuasion."

SQUEEEE!!!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X