John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I agree. That's exactly what JF said at the Expo, and I agree with him too!

Great minds and all!!!

Well I guess I'm a bad person too, because I liked Irresistible too! Yes, some bits made me cringe, but overall I thought it was entertaining, and Joe did a fabulous job, IMO>=.

Yes. I'm hoping we'll get nekkid under the infirmary sheet/intubated Sheppy. I'm certainly not expecting to see that. If we do, I really will give up chocolate for 6 months!!!

That's one of my favourite scenes too! I was almost sniffing with worry and sympathy for Sheppy!
    Spoiler:
    He looked so alone, and...vulnerable!!! sigh...little did we know he had an evil plan to stun and capture Beckett, which led to those great scenes in the Jumper where Sheppy goes all science geeky! I was really sad when everyone turned on Shep, and then suddenly found myself going weak at the knees...

Nope. I still can't make up my mind about 200. I just don't know what I think.

Sounds good to me!!!

Woohoo! Congrats to SheppyD on yet another milestone!!

You're not wrong there, Roo!!!

Agreed!

Congrats to the whumpers on 68,000 posts!!!

That works for me !!!!

Thanks for the congrats!!!!!

If we got intubated Shep I would give up chocolate for 6 months too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Darn it.. I actually feel like writing today... and I'm busy at work! *sulk*

Hold that thought Ali!!!!....then run with it when you get home..
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

gosh i should do some writing at work tonight
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          hehehe no we'd give him one or two episodes whump free....maybe lol
          Well....maybe physical whump free anyway....we could save those for the angsty, psychological whump!!..
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Thanks for the congrats!!!!!

If we got intubated Shep I would give up chocolate for 6 months too!!
            and i would give up chocolate too......yeh ok i wouldnt.....id eat my chocolate whilst watching shep intubated and naked!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
              Well....maybe physical whump free anyway....we could save those for the angsty, psychological whump!!..
              hmm yes that works...a few bloodless episodes for some good old fashioned emotional whump..

Comment

Hold that thought Ali!!!!....then run with it when you get home..
                Yeah I hope to. Going to be out for a fair bit of this evening though... going to visit the secretary of our residents' association who's in hospital atm (he's rather elderly and has no family left to visit him) and then gotta pick my sister up from hospital (they don't even have the consideration to be in the *same* hospital! ) and drive her home (an hour's drive to her house and back!)

And then I probably have some housework to do as well.... *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

and i would give up chocolate too......yeh ok i wouldnt.....id eat my chocolate whilst watching shep intubated and naked!!
                  Yes I would get the Champagne out!!!

hmm yes that works...a few bloodless episodes for some good old fashioned emotional whump..
                  okay - if we must

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    Yeah I hope to. Going to be out for a fair bit of this evening though... going to visit the secretary of our resident's association who's in hospital atm (he's rather elderly and has no family left to visit him) and then gotta pick my sister up from hospital (they don't even have the consideration to be in the *same* hospital! ) and drive her home (an hour's to her house and back!)

And then I probably have some housework to do as well.... *sigh*
                    Poor Ali. Give your sis all our best, how is the chemo going?
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Yes I would get the Champagne out!!!

okay - if we must
                      hahaha goodo thats settled then!!

Comment

Hiya peeps

Gonna go play catch up, has everyone had a good day?

Read JM's blog and can I just say

Spoiler:
                        Infirmary scene! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hehehe

Catch ya in a bit

Comment

Poor Ali. Give your sis all our best, how is the chemo going?
                          Ok thanks. Just incredibly frustrating for her... every time she goes in they get the treatment started later and later and later. She went in yesterday morning and we went to visit her after work and by the time we left at 7:30pm she STILL had not started on the chemo drugs. They'd kept her there on a saline drip whilst they redid blood tests (the dr didn't even show up on the ward to take a blood test till gone 10am), waited for blood test results (she said the dr went to look for the results and came back HALF AN HOUR later!), ordered the chemo etc etc etc. Then they have to give her steroids and anti-emetics and anti-histamines first. They won't have started the actual chemo drip until 8pm last night and it takes 4 hours to infuse. And with this chemo they keep them in as an inpatient specifically because it's a nasty drug and is toxic to the kidneys so they give them 24 hours of saline flush afterwards to clear it out of the body... so because they started it so late she won't finish the flush until midnight tomorrow and will end up staying in for two nights instead of one (and supposedly there is a shortage of hospital beds?!).

My sister had learnt from experience and is a stubborn so and so though and has told the nurses that she is leaving at 8pm today, no matter what and is NOT staying in for a second night. I can fully understand her frustration and her not wanting to spend more time in hospital than necessary but it does worry me that every time so far (this is her third dose I think) she has ended up leaving before they have given her the full 24 hours of saline flush because they ALWAYS end up starting the damn drugs later and later and later.

*sigh*

[/OT rant] Sorry guys.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Hiya peeps

Gonna go play catch up, has everyone had a good day?

Read JM's blog and can I just say

Spoiler:
                            Infirmary scene! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hehehe

Catch ya in a bit
                            you can!! and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ali rant away!!

Comment

Me too! I'd try to give it up though!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Me too! I'd try to give it up though!!!
                                nah id never give up chocolate.....its one of lifes little pleasures....like whumping sheppy lol!!

Great sig linzi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X