X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Just flying by to say
    Congrats Linzi on 10,800 Posts!

Thanks, Pocus! I know I've said this before, but I always marvel at your congrats messages. They're so unique and imaginative. I thought I was supposed to have the rampant imagination?
    Originally posted by Listy View Post
    Exactly its just so annoying
    Spoiler:
    I really wonder why they even think that its appropriate to post something like that. I sometimes worry that if JM gets fed up of reading crap like that he may stop blogging and I would hate for that to happen.

I really hate that these people feel qualified to force their opinion on everyone, and then when they finish their pathetic rant they put some daft line at the end saying I just speak for me, when all the way through they contradicted that.
    I know, Listy.
    Spoiler:
    It's all - 'We feel this, your female audience thinks such and such, you're alienating women...then it's - I know some will disagree, and let's not forget, I'm only speaking for myself!!!

Joe won't stop blogging. He's a tough cookie who has a good laugh at all of us, but someone who also enjoys interacting with elements of the fandom too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      I am wondering if it is someone that we know?

I watched CG this morning which was awesome!!!

Other than that I watched a few eps of Supernatural and am going to continue with a few eps of Firefly this evening - I am slowly getting up to date with the stuff I have to watch which is good!!
      Someone we know? Really...erm, can't think of anyone in particular, can you?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Thanks, Pocus! I know I've said this before, but I always marvel at your congrats messages. They're so unique and imaginative. I thought I was supposed to have the rampant imagination?

I know, Listy.
        Spoiler:
        It's all - 'We feel this, your female audience thinks such and such, you're alienating women...then it's - I know some will disagree, and let's not forget, I'm only speaking for myself!!!

Joe won't stop blogging. He's a tough cookie who has a good laugh at all of us, but someone who also enjoys interacting with elements of the fandom too.
        I agree Joe seems to be enjoying his blog as much as we do reading it otherwise he wouldnt be posting every day! The mad comments have been posted all along and I bet he just laughs at them!

Comment

Someone we know? Really...erm, can't think of anyone in particular, can you?
          Oh of course not!

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

I'm all excited! You will never believe this.....but I saw Joe Flanigan today! He's such a sweetie.......and he said to tell all the Whumpers
            Spoiler:
            April Fool!!!!

Don't be mad!!! LOL I just got some bad news and I need to cheer up. Off to catch up now......

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Oh of course not!
              Whats with all the winking? *is confused

Comment

Whats with all the winking? *is confused
                Oh Linzi and I know someone that would write that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

I'm all excited! You will never believe this.....but I saw Joe Flanigan today! He's such a sweetie.......and he said to tell all the Whumpers
                  Spoiler:
                  April Fool!!!!

Don't be mad!!! LOL I just got some bad news and I need to cheer up. Off to catch up now......

IHS
                  Sorry you had some bad news.

That was a silly April Fool though!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Linzi and I know someone that would write that kind of thing.

Really?? shocking... wait in a joking way trying to provoke argument or in a serious way?

Anyone know of any almost drowning shump fics they can recomend? I am in the mood for something like that

Comment

Really?? shocking... wait in a joking way trying to provoke argument or in a serious way?

Anyone know of any almost drowning shump fics they can recomend? I am in the mood for something like that

Drowning ficcies? Hmmmm, I'm sure there must be some. Let me look
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my........what is this about BB as Sheppard instead of Joe? Ain't gonna happen. I know BB was considered for the role (saw that on SG-1 S-9 DVD) but was doing "Peacekeeper Wars". JOE IS SHEPPARD. End of story.

Same thing with females being offended by SGA. WHAT??? Puh-leeze.

Well, I got some disappointing news......really not BAD bad news.

Congrats to all the milestoners!!!

Oh......I noticed the last few times I ate something late at night, I had Joe/Shep dreams. I haven't had any the last few nights though.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

Spoiler:
                          April Fool!!!!

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh you can always find the good ones!

Comment

Fab, thanks hun

I got an easter egg today, it was off my friend and its a Hotel Chocolat one with lots of mini choc eggs in it, can't wait to eat it I love Hotel Chocolat

Oh finally got around to switching my SGA calendar to April - its freaking me out I may have to go back to January, I think the Wraith feeding on Sumner may well give me nightmares and replace my lovely whump dreams
                              Last edited by Listy; 01 April 2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Congrats Linzi to 10800 posts!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X