• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
    Oooh... great job Bebop!

Congrats on 7300 SheppyD!
    Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Congrats on 400, Bebop!!!!
    Yes congratulations on the best 400th post ever!!!!

Comment

Listy, you're squee has stretched the forum, sweetie. You need to put some of it on the next line of your writing. I've done it loads of times myself!
      sigpic

Comment

OMG bebop SQUEEE!!! thunk *is dead so dead deader than a dodo*

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          *runs in quickly while brushing hair, lapping on some makeup and fight way into football shirt*

Hey peeps, couldn't resist nipping in quickly before I go out couldn't bear to miss the squeefest!!!

GAAAA!!! *puts medical kit behind bed* nope not me not at all *whistles innocently*

Okay just nearlly fell of the bed, Yes please!!!!!!! think we may well implode with Squee!

Well the hair would!! never touch teh hair!! we always fix shep in the end

Does anyone have a link to DH's blog? I can't find it

Ok I really gotta go again RL sucks!!!!!!! wonder if I wil get chance to nip on here tomorrow, I am sure I can multi task and get ready for a girls night out and type at the same time.

Okay got to get this out of my system before I go see my none squeeing RL friends....

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          EEEEE!!
          ... that should do it... no wait... SQUEEEEEEEE ha thought there was a bit left lurking in the back of my head!! ok calm, collected, composed... oh god who the hell am I kidding... SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE SQUEEE SQUEE!!!

Oh on the Jewel thing, I have never seen her in anything that I know of (hangs head in shame at being totally uninformed on the subject) other than the S2 eps so I am intrigued to see her in action, on the whole most people seem quite positive about her new character so I can't wait to see her.

oh and also had the craziest dream last night the Atlantis expedition were using Ford as a Limbo pole and they where all trying to limbo under him and Shep couldn't do it so Ronon shot him but woke up before anything happened,it was so bizzare I mean no idea where Limbo came from!!!!

Ok am out of here... can't wait to see bebop's next manip hope i don't miss it.
          Have fun squeeing!!!!
          Thnks mate
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Does anyone have a link to DH's blog? I can't find it
            oh and also had the craziest dream last night the Atlantis expedition were using Ford as a Limbo pole and they where all trying to limbo under him and Shep couldn't do it so Ronon shot him but woke up before anything happened,it was so bizzare I mean no idea where Limbo came from!!!!

Ok am out of here... can't wait to see bebop's next manip hope i don't miss it.
            Have fun squeeing!!!!
            DH's blog

That is a crazy dream Listy!

Comment

Listy, you're squee has stretched the forum, sweetie. You need to put some of it on the next line of your writing. I've done it loads of times myself!
              Oops sorry got far to overexcited!!! oK fixed it and now i really gotta go but doubt I will be able to concentrate on much after that Manip it was sooooo good!!

Comment

Okay. I've regained consciousness again.
                Seriously, that was fantastic, Bepop! Wow!!!!
                It's my 10,100th post, and there's nothing in my PB to beat that!!!!

GUH!!!!!
                OMG bebop SQUEEE!!! thunk *is dead so dead deader than a dodo*
                You are all too kind...I LOVE jazzing up pics, so if there are any requests, I'll be happy to give it a go

And Happy 10,100th Linzi...
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                  DH's blog

That is a crazy dream Listy!
                  Thanks for the link

*runs out waving bye* I am soo late!!! see ya!!

Comment

Oops sorry got far to overexcited!!! oK fixed it and now i really gotta go but doubt I will be able to concentrate on much after that Manip it was sooooo good!!
                    I keep doing it with those large letters too, so I understand how easy it is to do it! OMG! We are so over-excited, aren't we?
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay this isnt Shep looking bloody and bruised but still....

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                        You are all too kind...I LOVE jazzing up pics, so if there are any requests, I'll be happy to give it a go

Ooh, ooh!!!! Please may I have Shep with a real bullet wound and bleeding? I don't mind which body part's been shot, as long as it's not the left arm!!!!.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ummm - his arm in a sling maybe?????

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Damn, Roo must be an engineer. That would explain why the time machine is not done yet.

got about 10 minutes, than I get to go and explore the Solar System one more time and then go home. Where I can properly rejoin the SQUUEEEE!!!! over Travelers.
                            hehe im just an ancient history student what do i know about time machines!!
                            see i know about the past but not how to bloody well get there!! it may take some time lol
                            DID SOMEBODY SAY INTUBATION

Well, if you insist, but only to celebrate my 400.....................
                            Spoiler:

If only *sighs*....
                            wow!!! thats soooo cool!!! hehehe oh i wish as well!!!!
                            Oh you work well under pressure! Admit it! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                            i dont hehe arghhhhhhhhhh still trying to write up my dissertation presentation!!!in between tryin to make the time machine of course!!lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              Okay this isnt Shep looking bloody and bruised but still....

[IMG ] http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Other%20FilmTV/Joe1-12.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG ] http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Other%20FilmTV/Joe1-13.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG ] http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Other%20FilmTV/Joe1-15.jpg[/IMG]
                              [IMG ] http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Other%20FilmTV/Joe1-16.jpg[/IMG]
                              Great whump...not so sure about the angst though..
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Or what about ......

Sheppy in a straight Jacket?

Comment

Working...
                                X