Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Afternoon!

I'm finished with work for another week, thank the Lord. The plan for this afternoon is to try and get some writing done and enjoy all the pics you post.
    Yay no more work!!

And double yay for more fic!!!!!

McKayRocks! is like a kid in a candy store now she's got access to SLC's pic stash. lol
    You said it!! I feel like I can really contribute now with some lovely whumpy pics!!!!

Have another!

Whump and leather and dirt!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Hey IWantToBelieve... hope you're not going back to lurking! Pop in and say hello!

*snort*

I'm writing! (though I should be doing house cleaning)
      sigpic

Comment

I know this is OT but I've just been checking out the new episodic pics. Do we know if The Misbegotten is a continuation of No Man's Land?

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

Ohh I dunno - you wanna try phoning companies in Germany and Switzerland (half of whom have closed for the day at 1pm!) and trying to get the name of the Sales Engineers!
          sigpic

Comment

Argh! The forum keeps disappearing, how are people supposed to skive and generally do nothing very much if it keeps doing that.

Comment

Argh! The forum keeps disappearing, how are people supposed to skive and generally do nothing very much if it keeps doing that.
              Annoying isn't it?!
              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon!

I'm finished with work for another week, thank the Lord. The plan for this afternoon is to try and get some writing done and enjoy all the pics you post. McKayRocks! is like a kid in a candy store now she's got access to SLC's pic stash. lol
                I have unleashed a demon cap poster

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  I have unleashed a demon cap poster
                  It's true, you've created a monster. Albeit a nice monster.

I only have about three whump pics so I just keep posting this one over and over again.

Comment

I know this is OT but I've just been checking out the new episodic pics. Do we know if The Misbegotten is a continuation of No Man's Land?
                    I wondered the same, Josie. I didn't think it was, but the details are very sketchy, so who knows?
                    sigpic

Comment

All I know is getting pictures was sooooo nice but I wish there'd been more!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I wondered the same, Josie. I didn't think it was, but the details are very sketchy, so who knows?
                        It's difficult to tell because they seem to have the photographs all muddled up. If it isn't a continuation then I'd say that a majority of the images they are saying are from The Misbegotten are in fact from No Man's Land. Just my guess.

Continuing to be OT but I'm wondering about the possibility of this scenario:-
                        Spoiler:
                        We know that The Misbegotten is a Carson-centric episode and I wondered if it's a case that in No Man's Land they manage to de-Wraithify at least in part the Hive ship and it's dealing with the "people" who are left. Plausible?

And to make up for the OT nature of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          All I know is getting pictures was sooooo nice but I wish there'd been more!
                          I wish there'd been more too. I know it's a little early for episodic photos from Common Ground,but I'm particularly excited about that episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's difficult to tell because they seem to have the photographs all muddled up. If it isn't a continuation then I'd say that a majority of the images they are saying are from The Misbegotten are in fact from No Man's Land. Just my guess.

Continuing to be OT but I'm wondering about the possibility of this scenario:-
                            Spoiler:
                            We know that The Misbegotten is a Carson-centric episode and I wondered if it's a case that in No Man's Land they manage to de-Wraithify at least in part the Hive ship and it's dealing with the "people" who are left. Plausible?

And to make up for the OT nature of the post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...fiantone03.jpg
                            I didn't know that about Misbegotten. What you hypothesise, does make sense and actually would make a great episode!
                            sigpic

Comment

I wish there'd been more too. I know it's a little early for episodic photos from Common Ground,but I'm particularly excited about that episode.
                              You know, I actually counted out to see when that episode was airing (and thank God it's not *after* the three month break) but it's coming before the labor day week where they skip -- wasn't that what we had to suffer through with Conversion? Anyway, it should come before so that was a relief!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I didn't know that about Misbegotten. What you hypothesise, does make sense and actually would make a great episode!
                                You had me worried that I'd made up the bit about it being
                                Spoiler:
                                Carson-centric
                                So I just had a check.

Two quotes from Joe Mallozzi regarding this ep:

Spoiler:
                                "Spoke to Paul [Mullie] and he's busy working on episode two of Atlantis, the one where Beckett finds himself 'trapped in the asylum when the inmates take over.'
                                (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

"After much discussion, Paul still doesn't have a name for the show's second episode. Potential titles have included: 'Remnants,' 'Executive Decision' and, my favorite, 'The Grapes of Wraith.'"
                                (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Apologies again for being off topic but I'm both a spoiler whore and utterly terrified of the other threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X