No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out the new SgA novel Entanglement by Martha Wells is scheduled to be published in March!!!!!

Let's hope we don't have to wait forever like we did with Exogenesis.......
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Whumpers! How is everyone this beautiful Saturday? The sun is out here.....SQUEEEE! It's still damn cold though.

Okay....looks like GG is studying! I'm off to catch up. This forum is slow today.

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Common Ground
        Spoiler:

Submersion and Vengeance
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great pixs Nina!! at least those I could look at....

IHS - please stay and play. I can only handle so much of this stuff!!! while fascinating, its not as thought provoking as coming up with ways to whump shep.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            Great pixs Nina!! at least those I could look at....

IHS - please stay and play. I can only handle so much of this stuff!!! while fascinating, its not as thought provoking as coming up with ways to whump shep.
            Well since giving some to the ones seeing the epis now..thought I should put up some for the spoiler free as well
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Well since giving some to the ones seeing the epis now..thought I should put up some for the spoiler free as well
              aaawwww...you're too kind. thanks.

How's it going with you today?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm still here! Although I'm having some twubble with the forum right now....it's not playing nice. And it's slow.

Super Bowl......guess I'm going for the Colts. Gotta go with Peyton Manning since I watched him grow up. GAH.....did I just admit that? Well, it stands to reason if I'm *cough* older than Joe *cough* I'd be older than Peyton.

Niiiiiice Sheppiness Nina. SQUEEE!

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

aaawwww...you're too kind. thanks.

How's it going with you today?
                  I'm good GG.... and you??

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                  I'm still here! Although I'm having some twubble with the forum right now....it's not playing nice. And it's slow.

Super Bowl......guess I'm going for the Colts. Gotta go with Peyton Manning since I watched him grow up. GAH.....did I just admit that? Well, it stands to reason if I'm *cough* older than Joe *cough* I'd be older than Peyton.

Niiiiiice Sheppiness Nina. SQUEEE!

IHS
                  Your welcome
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I don't ahve ages to wait. I got two months until season 3 than we should be near to jumping right in to S4. so this whole going spoiler free thing is really working out nicely.

I still am leary of the claims of whump in S4. Face it, our definition of whump actually is, is a bit different than most. I just hope their whump isn't a black eye or a paper cut. I want more meat to my whump.

See!! We only have a short wait for S4! We were rewarded for our patience Although I'll feel much better if they'd published a start date for S4. I can just see SciFi deciding to wait until Oct! It would be just like them!
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Hello Shep Whumpers

Ohhhh Nina nice Shep whump pics... very drool worthy

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                        See!! We only have a short wait for S4! We were rewarded for our patience Although I'll feel much better if they'd published a start date for S4. I can just see SciFi deciding to wait until Oct! It would be just like them!
                        Well who knows when it comes to SciFi...

And oh the months to wait until season 4...oh well guess I have to watch 3 seasons of Sheppard to keep me busy... then again it's going to be intresting to hear what you spoiler free people like the second half of the season...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post

I'm not going there Salty. I need nice happy thoughts....

OMG....my brain is fried. I have now taken a subject and made it much more complicated then it need be.
                          That's what I get for not being able to just give the basics of something....I insist on details. Now I need to rewrite my entire presentation and stupid it down.......
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Well who knows when it comes to SciFi...

And oh the months to wait until season 4...oh well guess I have to watch 3 seasons of Sheppard to keep me busy... then again it's going to be intresting to hear what you spoiler free people like the second half of the season...
                            There are only two of us....so I'm not sure how good a gauge it will be in rating the eps....
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going there Salty. I need nice happy thoughts....

OMG....my brain is fried. I have now taken a subject and made it much more complicated then it need be.
                              That's what I get for not being able to just give the basics of something....I insist on details. Now I need to rewrite my entire presentation and stupid it down.......
                              Sorry to hear that GG...I'm sure you will do fine...take a deep breath and clear your mind,,, ((HUGS))
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

There are only two of us....so I'm not sure how good a gauge it will be in rating the eps....
                                Well I would like to hear your thought on the epis when they air... I mean we all have different opinions... some may not like it,,some may like it... and hey when you get to see them,,well we others have seen them but it doesn't mean we can't remember them again and talk about them...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X