John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Oohhhhh Sheppy whump dream!! Those are the best. I had one last night myself. One of the standard ones....Sheppy is sitting very still in the middle of the gate room floor. Someone approaches him from behind and when they walk around him to look at him and ask what's wrong, the see Sheppy holding a hand tightly to his neck where a knife is lodged. Sheppy's eyes have that '1000 yard stare' look and he is just sitting deathly still. Then I wake up so I never know what happens!
    Hi GG...hope you are feeling better than you were earlier. Loved the dream that would make a great fic.
    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
    &
    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I hope you party turns out great Pocus! don't overdue it on the cleaning though.

Sherry - I'm doing a bit better. Thanks!!!

In fact I was just coming in here to say goodnight. I can't stay awake, my typing is suffering from exhaustion, and I'm not much for conversation.

hopefully i'll be recharged tomorrow so I can chat longer. Catch ya all later!!
      sigpic

Comment

I hope you party turns out great Pocus! don't overdue it on the cleaning though.

In fact I was just coming in here to say goodnight. I can't stay awake, my typing is suffering from exhaustion, and I'm not much for conversation.

Night GG.

Well I am back to dusting the fake grapes in my fake arrangements.
        sigpic

Comment

Night GG!!
          sigpic

&
          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Night GG.

Well I am back to dusting the fake grapes in my fake arrangements.
            sounds fun!!!
            sigpic

&
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

*Pokes head into thread*

Anyone home?
              sigpic
              Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Which team are you for? We are crossing fingers for the Bears. We are from Baltimore and it is now inbred in us to despise anything to do with the Colts. They whumped our city bad 20 some years ago when they snuck out in the middle of the night.

Of course if you are for the Colts, good luck. There are some fans still lurking in the area. I definitely let anyone have their own preference.
                I am originally from Chicago, so... GO BEARS! Good luck to all the Colts fans, though.

Oohhhhh Sheppy whump dream!! Those are the best. I had one last night myself. One of the standard ones....Sheppy is sitting very still in the middle of the gate room floor. Someone approaches him from behind and when they walk around him to look at him and ask what's wrong, the see Sheppy holding a hand tightly to his neck where a knife is lodged. Sheppy's eyes have that '1000 yard stare' look and he is just sitting deathly still. Then I wake up so I never know what happens!
                OOOOH... yummy!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
                  *Pokes head into thread*

Anyone home?
                  I'm here...how are you today CC??
                  sigpic

&
                  AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Darn! Now I can't run amok in the whump thread.

Just kidding. I'm good. I just finished reading SGA Fan's new chapter of her story. Ho-ly cow I was on the edge of my seat for real. That is some mighty fine whumping going on in her story.
                    sigpic

Comment

Darn! Now I can't run amok in the whump thread.

Just kidding. I'm good. I just finished reading SGA Fan's new chapter of her story. Ho-ly cow I was on the edge of my seat for real. That is some mighty fine whumping going on in her story.
                      You can still run amok in here if you want and I'll even lend you my clone.

I love SGA's story I was on the edge of my seat as well.
                      sigpic

&
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                        You can still run amok in here if you want and I'll even lend you my clone.

I love SGA's story I was on the edge of my seat as well.
                        Cool. He and my Jack Sparrow clone should have a blast blowing things up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool. He and my Jack Sparrow clone should have a blast blowing things up.
                          They could definitely get into a lot of trouble. Well I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to head to bed.

Have a nice evening!
                          sigpic

&
                          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Okey dokey. Goodnight then.
                            sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!!! Sounds exciting!!!! Way to go!!!
                              thank you! hehe very excited....once i get it done proper i'll show you guys... hehe so tired of Taekwondo stuff hehehe

Its a bit nippy out tonight -43... man i think i might need some cocoa and a nice warm shep clone

how are you guys tonight?
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                thank you! hehe very excited....once i get it done proper i'll show you guys... hehe so tired of Taekwondo stuff hehehe

Its a bit nippy out tonight -43... man i think i might need some cocoa and a nice warm shep clone

how are you guys tonight?
                                All quiet on the Eastern Front. How are you? besides being cold, that is. We shut our heat down at night. The off-base housing has no central heating. So we rely on individual room heaters, and it is too expensive to keep it on all the time. Anyway, I woke up this morning out of a deep sleep because my nose was freezing. hehe, I guess it was the only part of my body I left exposed during the night.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                                Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X