No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally caught up. *waves* I get to work from home tomorrow, so I can visit during the day! Yippee!

Lovely pics, everyone. Many thanks. I tried to check out the vid, but it wouldn't download for me. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

ballad for dead friends by dashboard prophets
      open up by dispatch
      save me by Remy Zero
      working man by rush
      wasted and ready by Ben Kweller
      fly like an eagle by the steve miller band
      all the arms around you by alaska halloween
      fix you by cold play
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Atlantis...

Deliberate repost.

Doesn't that tall tower spire look like an angry face on it?
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

OMG it does... looks like totem poles or tiki masks! weird!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Me being a humongous Dave Matthews Band fan -
            The Space Between
            Crash Into Me(especially good for naughty shippers)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              Me being a humongous Dave Matthews Band fan -
              The Space Between
              Crash Into Me(especially good for naughty shippers)
              ooo good ones!
              i also really like 'bartender'
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                Deliberate repost.

I thought that too but then I thought I was just being goofy. Glad to see other people see it too. To me though, two of the towers look like they have faces on them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  I thought that too but then I thought I was just being goofy. Glad to see other people see it too. To me though, two of the towers look like they have faces on them.
                  Yeah, I see the other one now too!!!

I finally broke down and ordered EXO from stargatenovels - I got tired of waiting for B&N to get in my "special order" - I told hubby B&N failed me
                  sigpic

Comment

I finally broke down and ordered EXO from stargatenovels - I got tired of waiting for B&N to get in my "special order" - I told hubby B&N failed me
                    Sorry that B & N failed you.

I really need to get off my lazy behind end and get all the Atlantis novels. I love to read. I guess part of my problem is that I spend so much time playing here, that I have not read a real book in a long time.

Have to figure out how to balance GW and books.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                      I'll let you know once we decide not to like the non-shippers anymore You're good for now...

Oh no, since I'm not a shipper either, I'll have to hate myself then
                      well at least Im still good with someone. We can hate ourselves together if it gets to that point.

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                      I dont like you though

JK: No i dont like ya, I love ya s'all
                      you never liked me. nothing new there.

XOXOXO girlfriend (I mean that in a plutonic way of course).

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      i kind of think teyla and ronon are cool together ..does that make me a shipper?
                      Only if you want it to mean that. i'll still love you either way.

Originally posted by caty View Post
                      Well, I'll go to bed for real now... Nobody seems to want to talk to me anyway and it's getting late...

Good night (really)
                      Hi caty how's it going!!! sorry you're leaving as I'm finally back here. *sigh*

Can we bring the gutter there too? How would that work? Splash around in the gutter as we discuss nothing?
                      It would work. We can definately make it work. You are talkig to Saint GG of the Glorious Gutter.

Welocme to the dark side. you'll enjoy the book. Ir was a good read.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry that B & N failed you.

I really need to get off my lazy behind end and get all the Atlantis novels. I love to read. I guess part of my problem is that I spend so much time playing here, that I have not read a real book in a long time.

Have to figure out how to balance GW and books.
                        Actually I find it quite easy. As I'm not current on the new eps and am mostly ignored here cause I can't join in the chatter, I go and curl up with a good SG novel. I'm finally catching up on my Sg1's.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, paris, you really have varied tastes in music!

Deliberate repost.

it does! Even the one on the left looks like it has a face, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            well at least Im still good with someone. We can hate ourselves together if it gets to that point.

You're still good with me Pea2! I'm not a shipper either, unless of course it's ME and Shep!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              Actually I find it quite easy. As I'm not current on the new eps and am mostly ignored here cause I can't join in the chatter, I go and curl up with a good SG novel. I'm finally catching up on my Sg1's.
                              I find myself catching up on old threads and fanfiction instead of picking up a book and snuggling up with puppies and delving into another world.

**sigh** I think I have just convinced myself to raid my bookshelf. It is overflowing with books from the used book store. Maybe I will restart my David Eddings series since I love that. Or Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series. At least until I get the Atlantis series.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love to read. I guess part of my problem is that I spend so much time playing here, that I have not read a real book in a long time.
                                i adore reading too but if i'm reading i'm not writing and if i'm writing i'm not reading

right now i'm reading robin hobb
                                the jim butcher books
                                and re-reading my atlantis and andromeda books and fanfic....
                                i did get 8 pages of writing done today so thats good

now if everyone would just write me some more fic to read i'd be happy lol
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X