John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
    Okay, everyone needs to take a deep breath, a cold shower, and focus on a bloody Sheppard. Think blood - not falling pants - blood. Maybe broken bones...

Mmmmmm, broken bones...
    is it possible to be freezing and overheated at the sametime? hehe
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      is it possible to be freezing and overheated at the sametime? hehe

Like sweating in a cold shower?
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Keep breathing. He's bloody because he broke his arm and a fragment of bone is sticking out. Or perhaps a rib. I am partial to them broken ribs.
        Nah....lets go for the ribs. Then we can deal with the possiblity of punctured lungs or some other internal damage.
        sigpic

Comment

Ribs it is! One punctures a lung, the other punctures the skin. Blood everywhere, including a fine mist of it coming from his mouth on each exhale. Ah, crap, someone better get Carson.

Can I have the pastry?
          sigpic
          Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            Is it really bad of me to think of other things to munch??
            not really hehehehehehehe as i totally thought it to hehehehe but i wasn't going to say

hehe so glad you did
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              My hubby is giving me dirty looks and wants to know what i'm snickering about.....

I have to be careful, hubby is a bit ..um..not happy with me and my obsession. I actually had a slip of the tongue and called him 'John' this past weekend in front of a bunch of friends too. That went over well.
              Hmmm. Well...better in front of friends than in one of those "other" situations. Men can get really touchy about that, LOL.....

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Ribs it is! One punctures a lung, the other punctures the skin. Blood everywhere, including a fine mist of it coming from his mouth on each exhale. Ah, crap, someone better get Carson.

Can I have the pastry?

*hands Critter a pastry filled with strawberry jam* You deserve it!
                sigpic

Comment

Can I have the pastry?
                  sure have your pick
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                    Hmmm. Well...better in front of friends than in one of those "other" situations. Men can get really touchy about that, LOL.....

WB
                    Yeah, especially if you're being touchy in that "other" situation
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I have the pastry?
                      Oh now that is just so absolutely lovely!!! *sighs in contentment*

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post

WB
                      Yeah, especially if you're being touchy in that "other" situation
                      I probably would've been dead if that would've happened. Or banned from here permenantly. *shudders at thought of not having my GW*
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys have totally cheered me up after a lousy cranky day (SGA news, cranky kids, dreary weather, stiff neck) !! So now I'm going happily off to bed to reward hubby for not kicking me off!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          sure have your pick
                          I'll take the Danish. Just set it down there while I keep this oxygen mask on Shep's face. Seems a lung collapsed. Oops
                          sigpic
                          Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            I probably would've been dead if that would've happened. Or banned from here permenantly. *shudders at thought of not having my GW*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll take the Danish. Just set it down there while I keep this oxygen mask on Shep's face. Seems a lung collapsed. Oops
                              dude you're killing me here *happy fangirl sigh*
                              Spoiler:

Comment

You guys have totally cheered me up after a lousy cranky day (SGA news, cranky kids, dreary weather, stiff neck) !! So now I'm going happily off to bed to reward hubby for not kicking me off!!
                                We night crew are a fun bunch aren't we??

Anyways, Night Salty. Have a good time and watch what you say. Talk to you soon!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X