Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppards' Delight View Post
    I love her really!
    Right, I can't wait any longer. I'm off to see the Ark now. See you all later!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Bye, bye Linzi! Happy viewing.

I really need to pick myself up today and do something useful, I might try some writing later.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        You know what? I think we are a sad pair of old so and so's! We do have lots of fun though, don't we?
        When I read your post, I thought of 'whipped up' into a whumped frenzy. So, then I started thinking about whips...poor Sheppy!!!!
        Shep (and a worried McKay) run frantically away from the frenzied, whipping whumpers:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...picion_056.jpg
        Thats one awsome image

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          Bye, bye Linzi! Happy viewing.

I really need to pick myself up today and do something useful, I might try some writing later.
          Oh yes that sounds like a good idea!!! I need to work today I should have started already but Linzi got me into this whumping frenzy!

Comment

Oh yes that sounds like a good idea!!! I need to work today I should have started already but Linzi got me into this whumping frenzy!
            That's right blame Linzi she's not here now to defend herself.

I really need to make some good headway on finishing Under The Surface then I can sit back and write at a more leisurely pace. I keep saying I'm not going to write anymore but I have all these stupid ideas in my head and I want to write them quite desperately but I'm just not going to hurry, I'm going to take my time and only post once they are finished and God knows when that will be.

Comment

OK, I haven't been able to get on yesterday and I see you have all been busy

So what have I missed?
              1. Talk about Sheppy blood
              2. Talk about the way Shep passes out (especially loved that one )
              3. I see SLC changed her name! I love the new one
              4. Lots of spoiler talk about the end of Season 3...

That about sum it up?

Spoilers and wild speculation for the end of season 3. Re Carson:
              Spoiler:
              If he does disappear in Vengeance and it is going to be Michael dishing out said vengeance you don't think they would turn Carson all Wraithified do you?

What if Michael's ultimate act of revenge is to create a way of turning humans into Wraith? And to use it on the man he holds responsible for making him a "freak" who no longer belongs with either race?

It would allow for them to bring Carson back at a later time, just not necessarily the Carson we know and love.
              I think that's exactly what's going to happen...

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              It's done! It looks adorable but she also looks older and I'm not sure I'm ready to let my little girl grow up!

She wasn't letting me do anything with the long locks - no ponytails, no pigtails, no bows, no brushing!
              So is she a happy little (oh no - big ) girl now? I admire you for having the strength

Now feeding tubes makes me cringe, and there's a reason why. When I had tests to determine the acidity of my stomach, I had to have a tube placed through my nose, down my oesophagus, and into the top of my stomach. It was 24 hours of hell. I just gagged all the time, and felt so ill. So, I can't even think about doing that to poor Sheppy! Oh no! Let's hope I never get shot, delirious or need to be put in restraints! Or I'd never do that to him again!!!
              Uh, my brother had to have a feeding tube for 3 weeks a few months ago when he had to have a tumor taken out of his jaw... I felt so sorry for him *shudders*

I love that episode of ER. That was great whump. We need something similar on SGA. Shep losing consciousness as he is anaesthetised, with Carson saying: 'That's it, son. You close your eyes and get some sleep. When you wake up you'll feel much better, I promise..." ...that sounds good, and now I've got myself worked up into a whumping frenzy!!!!
              OMG, that is my absolute favorite (who would have guessed?)... I adored that and watched it over and over again... And that was before I even knew 'whump' existed
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

That's right blame Linzi she's not here now to defend herself.

I really need to make some good headway on finishing Under The Surface then I can sit back and write at a more leisurely pace. I keep saying I'm not going to write anymore but I have all these stupid ideas in my head and I want to write them quite desperately but I'm just not going to hurry, I'm going to take my time and only post once they are finished and God knows when that will be.
                Oh yes best to write and only post when you are finished so you dont put yourself under any pressure!

Originally posted by caty View Post
                OK, I haven't been able to get on yesterday and I see you have all been busy

So what have I missed?
                1. Talk about Sheppy blood
                2. Talk about the way Shep passes out (especially loved that one )
                3. I see SLC changed her name! I love the new one
                4. Lots of spoiler talk about the end of Season 3...

OMG, that is my absolute favorite (who would have guessed?)... I adored that and watched it over and over again... And that was before I even knew 'whump' existed
                Glad that you like the name change - even if it has a typo at the moment!

The Carter whump in ER is awesome- I may watch again today!!!

Comment

Oh hurry, people are talking about us on the JFT
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    Oh hurry, people are talking about us on the JFT
                    Are they?

Comment

Love your David Tennant sig Stricken. Very cute!

Oh yes best to write and only post when you are finished so you dont put yourself under any pressure!
                      Me not putting myself under any pressure that'll be the day. The trouble is that the beginning of a story is the easy bit to write so I'm happily plodding along and I think it's all going well so I want to share...and then it grinds to a halt. I'm determind not to do that again.

Comment

Me not putting myself under any pressure that'll be the day. The trouble is that the beginning of a story is the easy bit to write so I'm happily plodding along and I think it's all going well so I want to share...and then it grinds to a halt. I'm determind not to do that again.
                        Well I couldnt even do the start bit...I think everyone here that writes fics is amazing!

Comment

Thanks, might do it for Joe to, haven't decided yet...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Well, I suspect that Joe
                              Spoiler:
                              fell as he did in Arkas he was sorta passing out
                              , not like he went SPLAT as like I happened to have done recently he'd be sporting an ugly big bruise on his leg too. Damned squirrels...all their fault.
                              Oh definitely. He was
                              Spoiler:
                              slowly losing consciousness as he stuggled to get enough air...... *whimpers*

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                              OK I'm going to add some whump ideas myself. How about a hit with shrapnel Shep, like from a Genii or Wraith weapon/grenade.
                              Oooops. Looks guiltily at long-unfinished Shrapnel fic...

Oh that reminds me I watched the ER ep where Carter gets stabbed in the back last night!
                              Eeeep! Where did you watch that?!! Is that season out on DVD now (season 6 isn't it?). I saw that episode on TV when it first aired (and loved the whump!) but never saw all the follow-up etc from it because less than a week later I went to work abroad for 9 months!! Argh!!!

I've been dying to watch that story arc ever since but it hasn't been out on DVD in the UK yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Oh definitely. He was
                                Spoiler:
                                slowly losing consciousness as he stuggled to get enough air...... *whimpers*

Oooops. Looks guiltily at long-unfinished Shrapnel fic...

Eeeep! Where did you watch that?!! Is that season out on DVD now (season 6 isn't it?). I saw that episode on TV when it first aired (and loved the whump!) but never saw all the follow-up etc from it because less than a week later I went to work abroad for 9 months!! Argh!!!

I've been dying to watch that story arc ever since but it hasn't been out on DVD in the UK yet!

Well I do have it on video - I recorded it when it first aired - but yes it was on DVD !!!! I decided to put it on my DVD rental list - just to see a crystal clear copy!!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I think that season has been out a short while

Comment

Working...
                                X