No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO!!!! hey, i don't mind inconsistency if it gets us more shep whump!!!!

Comment

You should add "I like the whump" to your sig.

Comment

me??? lol... my sig is crammed!!

Comment

What's the Smifth one? Is it Sam/Fifth?

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            yeah... i think he'll get so far that he'll get to the point where just the SMALLEST thing will break him in the end, and it'll be so moving because he was able to hold up so much and finally it's just something comparatively so insignificant which finally forces him to stop carrying all thw weight!! and i guess when you say it that way about the crying, i coulod see that too... just screaming and throwing things and suddenly just crashing PHYSICALLY and just having tears that he can't even control....
            I can totally see that you know...as long as well all get to hug the woobie...

Though all I can think at the moment is Joe's laughable performance in Family Album, where he "breaks down" when his boyfriend dies...soooo hammy...so Danielle Steel, basically...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Dunno what page I was just on there...

This forum seems to work different on my work PC to how it does at home...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey ... i just found some super whumped shep pics from 38 minutes ... thought this would b the place for em (dunno if they've been posted b4)
                Ahh Joe is just such a brilliant actor ... in each of these pics u actually believe the guy is in tremendous pain ...

aww ... u just wanna kiss it all better dont u ... oh to be that bug ... ok that should probably be left for another thread

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                  Hey ... i just found some super whumped shep pics from 38 minutes ... thought this would b the place for em (dunno if they've been posted b4)
                  Ahh Joe is just such a brilliant actor ... in each of these pics u actually believe the guy is in tremendous pain ...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...Snapshot61.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...Snapshot94.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...Snapshot98.jpg

aww ... u just wanna kiss it all better dont u ... oh to be that bug ... ok that should probably be left for another thread
                  You do though...I know I do!

I love that episode, because I thought Joe's acting in it was amazing...so believable...and the interaction between the characters...

I have to say I think it has to be one of the seasons top eps...

Comment

awwwwwww!!! that middle picture!!! i soooooooo wanna see that ep!!!! but little bits are good at least!!! better than nothin!!!

i see you also dredged my theory out of the depths of the early pages!! i've never seen that other movie, but, well... sounds like not quite the same type of thing i meant.... so i think we're good!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      awwwwwww!!! that middle picture!!! i soooooooo wanna see that ep!!!! but little bits are good at least!!! better than nothin!!!

i see you also dredged my theory out of the depths of the early pages!! i've never seen that other movie, but, well... sounds like not quite the same type of thing i meant.... so i think we're good!
                      My work PC is a little temperamental...I think it just links to wherever it likes to be honest...

You need to see 38 Minutes...brilliant Shep ep...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        I can totally see that you know...as long as well all get to hug the woobie...

Though all I can think at the moment is Joe's laughable performance in Family Album, where he "breaks down" when his boyfriend dies...soooo hammy...so Danielle Steel, basically...

Now see..I didn't think it was laughable at all. It came across as Yeah..Danielle steel, but I've seen someone, a man, break down over hearing his wife died and...it was pretty much exactly what Joe did. And it was IN character for Lionel. Brought tears to my eyes. I thought he did a great job int he whole movie, given the script overall <Cheesy> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller

Joe does pain amazingly well. In that first pic, made me get cold shivers. That second, that whole scene..he made it real with everything. They way he trembled, his voice, his eyes. everything. Killed me.

The last one, when that Wraith confronted him. He was in pain, and just so vulnerable. GAH

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            The last one, when that Wraith confronted him. He was in pain, and just so vulnerable. GAH
                            That was one of my favourite parts.. because first he's thinking "Oh crap, Wraith.. I'm dead"... then the Wraith walks away... "Oh CRAP, I'm really dead"

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              Now see..I didn't think it was laughable at all. It came across as Yeah..Danielle steel, but I've seen someone, a man, break down over hearing his wife died and...it was pretty much exactly what Joe did. And it was IN character for Lionel. Brought tears to my eyes. I thought he did a great job int he whole movie, given the script overall <Cheesy> LOL
                              I just couldn't get past cheesy...it was like watching a soap...and I'm not mad on soaps...

He was good in the rest of it...considering what he had to work with. But he wasn't exactly very whumped for someone who'd just rolled his car over, which was what started me off...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                You do though...I know I do!

I love that episode, because I thought Joe's acting in it was amazing...so believable...and the interaction between the characters...

I have to say I think it has to be one of the seasons top eps...

YES! One of the seasons top eps! I agree with you there! They did so much with a flashback ep and most of the "action" taking place in the jumper. Not only was it a great whumping ep, it was a great team ep. Seeing them all work together.
                                I watched this ep with my stomach doing flips and sitting in a cold sweat!
                                I couldn't believe we were getting all this the 3rd ep in!
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X