John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    yeah but i think it might have been Favres last game. Did you see the post game interview?
    Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    missed it. We didn't even have the game on. But, really, I think he'll be back one more year.

mmm..drinking my tea and enjoying some whump here and on my TV. speaking of which..I'm getting a 30" TV today. OMG it will be like life sized whump now. compared to my 19 inch TV)
    Farve's speech was moving. Congrats Packers fans... You deserved the win. Way to whump the bears! If only Shep could get whumped like that... *sigh* a girl can only hope...

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
    Hello again. I'm back just eating my lunch and figured I'd pop in.

Josie and SGA those icons were great. We have some very talented people here, unfortunately I'm not one of them. With the talented writers in this thread you should all get together and write a story. Each one of you write a different chappie. Unless you have already done that.

O/T

Spoiler:
    Mckaychick congrats on the Packers game. They showed up and deserved to win. The Bears played horribly. They will probably lose the first game of the playoffs.

Yes, indeed. I agree with you. Bears need to wake the heck up!

Just popping in before I go to work and get whumped. Hope everyone has a good day/night. Have fun whumpers...

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
    Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Hmm...well another challenge like this could be set up again. After all....

Spoiler:

The easter Sheppy will be coming in a few months.
      http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../shepbunny.jpg
      Okay... that... is beyond disturbing!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Oh God, I'm going to be the last one to finish my sotry...how did I know that would happen!
      Hey, I still haven't finished my fic for the Elements challenge, that should have been submitted by early November!! Oh, hang on... neither have you! What a useless pair we are, eh?!

But anyway, your Elements one is a darn sight closer to being finished than mine!! *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Okay... that... is beyond disturbing!

Hey, I still haven't finished my fic for the Elements challenge, that should have been submitted by early November!! Oh, hang on... neither have you! What a useless pair we are, eh?!

But anyway, your Elements one is a darn sight closer to being finished than mine!! *sigh*
        That was supposed to cheer me up!

Actually UtS is going to take no time at all to finish when I actually get around to it, then I shall be free of the horrors of fic writing. *whisper*We'll just ignore TSOI for now, okay?*whisper*

I think in future I shall stick to things I'm good at like....well there's...um...I can...no...um...well...I'm sure I'll think of something.

Comment

That was supposed to cheer me up!

Actually UtS is going to take no time at all to finish when I actually get around to it, then I shall be free of the horrors of fic writing. *whisper*We'll just ignore TSOI for now, okay?*whisper*

I think in future I shall stick to things I'm good at like....well there's...um...I can...no...um...well...I'm sure I'll think of something.
          Aww honey I was only joking! And, in fact, I was pointing out that I am equally, if not more so, as belated in my fic completion as you are... at least you don't have um... at latest count FIVE outstanding WIPs, including one (House not SGA) fic that is over a year old and has not been updated since APRIL!!

And you are good at lots of things - fic writing being one of them, making fabby images and icons and artworks being another..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Aww honey I was only joking! And, in fact, I was pointing out that I am equally, if not more so, as belated in my fic completion as you are... at least you don't have um... at latest count FIVE outstanding WIPs, including one (House not SGA) fic that is over a year old and has not been updated since APRIL!!

And you are good at lots of things - fic writing being one of them, making fabby images and icons and artworks being another..
            Well, I think I told you once that updating your House fic cannot be your first priority
            BTW: House is on right now
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Well, I think I told you once that updating your House fic cannot be your first priority
              BTW: House is on right now
              Is it? Not in the UK it's not. Anyway.. I like to watch House with my.. *ahem* uncle...

Season 3 has been pretty darn good so far... tho not as good as Season 3 of SGA of course!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know it's not so much that I don't want to write anymore as that I don't want the pressure of it, so I don't think I'll be posting anything else for a long time. I'd written most of Keeping the Faith before I ever let anyone see it, okay so I rewrote most of it along the way but I knew I had a story there. I never want to post a WIP again. I just wish I wasn't so damned impatient.

Anyway I think I'm getting somewhere with my fic now I've just got to the bit where Shep is.........
                Spoiler:

..........you didn't really think I was going to tell you, did you?

Comment

Oh God, I'm going to be the last one to finish my sotry...how did I know that would happen!
                  well they do say the best is saved for last. So no worries!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello Shep Whumpers

Look at my lovely New Siggie... squeeeeeee

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

whump pics anyone? *G*

spoiler for size and for 3x1:No Man's Land and 3x4: Sateda...

Spoiler:

emotional whump...

sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I don't know it's not so much that I don't want to write anymore as that I don't want the pressure of it, so I don't think I'll be posting anything else for a long time. I'd written most of Keeping the Faith before I ever let anyone see it, okay so I rewrote most of it along the way but I knew I had a story there. I never want to post a WIP again. I just wish I wasn't so damned impatient.

Anyway I think I'm getting somewhere with my fic now I've just got to the bit where Shep is.........
                        Spoiler:

Argh! Gack! You evil eeeeeevil woman you! You really had me going there and I thought I was gonna get a sneaky hint of whump! *sulks*

I do agree that posting WIPs can be stressful - and just look at the mess i've gotten myself into, eh? I'm just so darned impatient.. and the one fic I did try and write out before I started posting it turned into a WIP anyway cos I posted the first coupla chapters, thinking it was nearly done, and the darn thing took on a life of its own and doubled in length and it STILL going! Argh!!

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                        Hello Shep Whumpers

Look at my lovely New Siggie... squeeeeeee
                        Ooooooh purdy!!

P.S. Ooops. I've done it again. I think I really should perhaps stay away from responding to a certain user's posts...
                        sigpic

Comment

Gravy, I love the sig! I saw it on the sig request thread this morning. I can't wait to see what I'll get.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great sig Gravy!
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

SGA - your pixs put my collection to shame. really, how can I compete with life sized whump???
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

ha ha ha!! JOSIE!!! thats just evil !!! i got all excited then thinking i was gonna get a hint but you tricked me!!! tut tut tut!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X