John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Ayup. *G* BSG certainly has been a "buzz" show. Didn't seem to boost its ratings too much though

I'm a bit bored by it too, but then again I've never liked it. I have nothing against poeple that do, its just never done anything for me. *shrug* and he doens't do anything for me in terms of sexiness either.

Now, JF OTOH... (thunk)
    It isn't so much that it has a lot of 'buzz'. SciFi poured a boatload of money into promoting it and the show is filmed more for how sexy the actors are, not for good story. It's a soapy Baywatch in space. Ugh

And, of course, if you are young, available and baring flesh, that's all that counts.

Well, that's my rant. I'm still disappointed about the lack of spoilers and having to wait until March for new eps. Sigh. I have to run away to a meeting now.

CONGRATS, GG on 4600!!!

Comment

Yep GG i got to see R2.. i definately can not wait now for the rest!!

anyway im knackered so im off to bed i think!! speak to you all tomorrow whumpers!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I just read that Elizabeth Christensen is doing a short story in the next Stargate magazine featuring Shep's POV and spoils The Return pretty blantantly. Details here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...57#post6022157
        sigpic

Comment

*peeking in* Is it safe in here???? *treads carefully as she looks around*

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          I just read that Elizabeth Christensen is doing a short story in the next Stargate magazine featuring Shep's POV and spoils The Return pretty blantantly. Details here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...57#post6022157
          ACK! NO! So I have to put my Stargate mag aside with all the tag fics from the eps I refuse to be spoiled on?
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            *peeking in* Is it safe in here???? *treads carefully as she looks around*

ACK! NO! So I have to put my Stargate mag aside with all the tag fics from the eps I refuse to be spoiled on?
            I'm here so my posts are safe.

Well if its only Pt1 that's spoiled its no big deal as we've seen it. If its Pt2 - then yes, you'll have to put it aside and wait just like me. *so unfair*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm here so my posts are safe.

Well if its only Pt1 that's spoiled its no big deal as we've seen it. If its Pt2 - then yes, you'll have to put it aside and wait just like me. *so unfair*

*clings to GG* Yay, you're here!!! This spoiler-free stuff is like being on a diet!! We can look at the spoiler tags but can't click on them! Just like going to a bakery, looking at the long johns but not eating them

I'm thinking of the oodles and oodles of stuff I'll get to enjoy come March!!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

*clings to GG* Yay, you're here!!! This spoiler-free stuff is like being on a diet!! We can look at the spoiler tags but can't click on them! Just like going to a bakery, looking at the long johns but not eating them

I'll be hanging out for a little while and I haven't seen the ep yet and I am holding out on Spoilers too. We can be the Spoiler Free cheerleaders!

We will give support and chocolate as needed!
                sigpic

Comment

So here's a dumb question: there's a Stargate Magazine??? How long has it been out? How many issues? How often does it come out, monthly or bi-monthly?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey..I eat those long johns....and the bulge in my middle is showing it too. Yep, been avoiding all spoiler tags like the plague. Come March it will be fantastic!!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    I'll be hanging out for a little while and I haven't seen the ep yet and I am holding out on Spoilers too. We can be the Spoiler Free cheerleaders!

We will give support and chocolate as needed!
                    We're gonna need to give each other all the support we can. It's going to be a long difficult road...... but we will be all the stronger for it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

So...what kind of whump should we talk about tonight? I know, lets play with Bling's toy!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                      So here's a dumb question: there's a Stargate Magazine??? How long has it been out? How many issues? How often does it come out, monthly or bi-monthly?

I think its bi-monthly. It published by Titan and its called Stargate Sg1 (I think) but they do include Atlantis stuff in it. I only ever bought one issue. Not sure how long its been out I think they're on issue 10 or 11 or something like that.

I'm not much help am I????
                      sigpic

Comment

It's more than what I knew about, thanks! Now I know what to give my friend for Christmas!! I totally hooked her on Stargate but she's been buying it all so much that I can't think of anything to get her that she hasn't already gotten.

Sheppy Whump Anyone? Oops, sorry, too big!

Spoiler:

Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 21 November 2006, 06:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we need some sweet whump from Pennywise. AND, I want it under a spoiler tag because I feel the need to click again...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It's more than what I knew about, thanks! Now I know what to give my friend for Christmas!! I totally hooked her on Stargate but she's been buying it all so much that I can't think of anything to get her that she hasn't already gotten.
                            You could be an absolute dear and get a subscription for her. I wouldn't mind one myself.....

I'm in the mood for funny whump too....
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheppy Whump Anyone?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/207/instinct515.jpg
                              http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/210/t%5Fl%5Fb026.jpg
                              http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/210/t%5Fl%5Fb025.jpg
                              [URL]http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/216/the%5Flong%5Fgoodbye824.jpg[/IMG]
                              Oops, you might want to put these in spoiler tags since they are so big.
                              sigpic

Comment

You could be an absolute dear and get a subscription for her. I wouldn't mind one myself.....

I'm in the mood for funny whump too....
                                Exactly, she'll love a subscription! And she dosn't they exist so I don't have to worry about her getting them first.

Sorry Pocus, you're right, I tagged the little buggers! :O) Hey, the first picture you posted looks like Johnnyboy is skipping toward the jumper. Interesting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X