John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anaM View Post
    the whole situation is slightly ridiculous! all day long hundreds of people were coming and going in the Atlantis S3 threads expecting something, anything...but nothing happened....I know the episode aired, but no one saw it?
    apparently no one did! its soooo ridiculous...you know it feels like the whole phantoms fiasco again when we thought
    Spoiler:
    shep wud get shot, but instead EVERYONE else did
    im sure it wud be funny if i wasnt already pis*ed at my fandom at the moment.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    SORRY!! I didn't mean to be mean!! *sobs now cause Roo doesn't like GG*

Sorry for your loss whumpers at not getting details. But the episode will air in the US in four months......*sigh* Waiting for that is like watching grass grow in winter....
    awww dont cry GG i still like you (((((HUGS GG!!))))) i didnt mean t imply that YOU were the mean one, i meant the ones in canada who've seen the ep!!

well being from the UK i wouldnt have to wait 4 months....but i still dont want to wait til..december i think...for it to air on sky i want to see it now!!!!!
    yes i know impatient!! i think seeing a new ep wouldve cheered me up a bit.

i seriously need to cheer up....*sigh* i think i might have to watch CG tonight, that shud cheer me up, remind me of the days when i used to squee...!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

It's up, guys!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
        Guys, it's up it's up!!!
        you know something?

Comment

It's up, guys!
          pm'ed you caty

Comment

Guys, it's up it's up!!!
            YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! i got it...well getting it!!! ok now im happy......although if when i watch it later its
            Spoiler:
            a jack heavy ep as they said i wont be happy

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
              you know something?
              U/h, I know everything

Comment

whats up?
                sigpic

Comment

Guys, it's up it's up!!!
                  Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! i got it...well getting it!!! ok now im happy......although if when i watch it later its
                  Spoiler:
                  a jack heavy ep as they said i wont be happy

I just greened everybody on the whump thread with hugs for not getting R2 spoilers....Guess this means everyone will be leaving then to take care of business?
                  sigpic

Comment

squee! cant wait to watch it....sort of

Comment

Guys, it's up it's up!!!
                      My hubby just came home so I didn't get to worship you properly for this, thank you LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

And here I have to wait to get home... gah, it feels like too long!

Comment

I just greened everybody on the whump thread with hugs for not getting R2 spoilers....Guess this means everyone will be leaving then to take care of business?
                          I read your green message before I had the link (about 2 seconds before) Can't green you back, but *hugs*

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                          My hubby just came home so I didn't get to worship you properly for this, thank you LOL!
                          Hallowed are the Catys!!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                          And here I have to wait to get home... gah, it feels like too long!
                          You poor thing! I have been waiting the whole day and am still waiting (at 20%), but not much longer! *does the happy dance*

Comment

I can't green back either. I'm just not loose enough with it, but darn it, I try!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here are some pics for all the spoiler-free whumpers to squee over (since this thread has mostly consisted of spoiler tags lately )

CG:
                              Spoiler:

Comment

aww i got the green GG its very much appreciated..i like green!!
                                feeling a bit better now, but im still wary of this ep, the few spoilers i have read havent got me all excited so i hope the actual ep itself is better!

Comment

Working...
                                X