No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* Ali, sometimes you just need to do nothing, know what I mean?

Yes, Linzi, you surely did drag me here but I've loved it, so I owe you big! I can't tell you how awesome it is being around others that adore the same thing, and pursue it with such zeal. *grins*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Well, that makes two of us!!!!!
      Oh hang on, I cleaned out the rabbits today. Does that count?
      That makes three of us then !!
      Only thing I've been doing today was just doing the dishes...then nothing,,just playing on the net and having mine and my brothers SGA music videos in my DVD...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I've driven to Liverpool and back to pick people up from the airport. That's about it. Have played on the computer and done no writing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          I've driven to Liverpool and back to pick people up from the airport. That's about it. Have played on the computer and done no writing.
          Well that's hardly nothing! Liverpool is miles away from you!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I've been sick as a dog with super! cold (now there's a whump fic), it's like the cold that beat all, but I had to do some stuff. Housework, kids, laundry and I feel fandom! accomplished because I got Survivor's updated, caps done, and some admin stuff for the H/C comm!
            sigpic

Comment

That reminds me, I'm way behind on reading fic on the HC LJ... *scurries*
              sigpic

Comment

I am too! When I was doing the results posts I realized just how much I've missed. I bookmarked a few while I worked. I've got to settle down and get some writing done. I'm going to try and write at least 2,000 words a day until I get Survivor finished and then switch gears and finish my zine fic.
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't finished my challenge fic yet - taken a break from writing cos I was getting too stressed and stuff. Don't want to post it up on LJ till it's complete so it'll have to be a late addition to the challenge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having problems with GW today. I've been cut off since I left four hours ago. I missed my whump and the whumpers.

Well, I got the yard raked and cleaned up and the summer stuff put away for the year. I'm whumped from exhaustion. The only good..I got to see a C-130 do several fly overs today and the weather was in the low 60s.

Well, I'm on board to help get the thunk thread on track. But seeing as I haven't been around there for awhile, nor posted in there much, not sure what I can do to help. But if I can, let me know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      I haven't finished my challenge fic yet - taken a break from writing cos I was getting too stressed and stuff. Don't want to post it up on LJ till it's complete so it'll have to be a late addition to the challenge.
                      It's no problem being late and I've done the same, especially when I get really burnt out, just stop altogether for a while. You'll get your mojo back! Read lots, that'll gear you back up.

GG, well at least you were productive in your locked away from GW time LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                        It's no problem being late and I've done the same, especially when I get really burnt out, just stop altogether for a while. You'll get your mojo back! Read lots, that'll gear you back up.

GG, well at least you were productive in your locked away from GW time LOL!

Yeah, but I didn't want to be productive!!!!

Guess what, found my cell phone!! It fell off my belt when I took my sweatshirt off at the nearby gas station yesterday. But it got run over by a car and is completely shot! I had numbers in there that I really need and are not written down anywhere else. Stupid me!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

IWTB. I've just been to your LJ! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Those Phantoms caps are stunning. I may have snurched them all! Thanks for sharing. THUNK!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Yeah, but I didn't want to be productive!!!!

Guess what, found my cell phone!! It fell off my belt when I took my sweatshirt off at the nearby gas station yesterday. But it got run over by a car and is completely shot! I had numbers in there that I really need and are not written down anywhere else. Stupid me!!!
                            Oh that's just bad luck... hate when that happens... it's not like I write down the numbers I have in my cell phone anywhere else either...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Those of you who participate in the Sheppard H/C on LJ, please please take a look! There's a new poll and we need your votes...spread the word so we get everyone's opinion. Thanks muchly!

http://community.livejournal.com/she...35.html#cutid1
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                IWTB. I've just been to your LJ! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Those Phantoms caps are stunning. I may have snurched them all! Thanks for sharing. THUNK!!!!
                                Thank you m'dear!!! I was soooo slobbering on my keyboard during the making of those. *sheepish*

GG, yay for the lost cell phone returning home!

Or would that be... CP phone home? *snicker*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X