John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Yeah well I was planning to finish off at least one more WIP (I got two completed) before starting any new fics but I got taken by a really strong muse for this fic and just HAD to write it. But at least this one won't be adding to my WIP count cos I;ve held of posting anything until I had most of it written... I've posted 2 chapters now and have another already written and am working on the last one.
    Yeah its the worst when an idea shakes you and refuses to let go.....but i guess sometimes you've got to indulge.

Im trying to be strong. I've had my other story on the books for quite a time so hopefully another few weeks wont make the idea go away... I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
      Yeah just dont try and explain it to your boyfriend.
      Mine now thinks i'm a bit......well.....uh........strange
      yes i already explained to people in here earlier that he didnt quite get it...LOL...ahh well at least we're all in here together and we all understand it!!hehe!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
        Well, I'm heading off to bed, guys! *waves*

See you all tomorrow when it's only 2 days!!
        Goodnight caty, sweet dreams.

Well we had a breakthrough last night. He suggested we watch some. However, silly me, i chose all the ones that had tremendous amounts of whump in!

"Oh yeah this is a good ep because it shows the uh.......team....uh...bonding" and in my head i'm thinking YESSSSSSSSSSSS he gets shot etc

He thought Shep and Rodney were funny characters.............and he said he could get in to it. Well thats enough for me....he's going to be subjected to it at every waking moment...
        Lucky you. I'm not even going to get to watch the Gates on a Wednesday now.

Comment

Well we had a breakthrough last night. He suggested we watch some. However, silly me, i chose all the ones that had tremendous amounts of whump in!

"Oh yeah this is a good ep because it shows the uh.......team....uh...bonding" and in my head i'm thinking YESSSSSSSSSSSS he gets shot etc

He thought Shep and Rodney were funny characters.............and he said he could get in to it. Well thats enough for me....he's going to be subjected to it at every waking moment...
          mwhahahahahahahahahaa!!! your evil plan worked!!!! now he wont be able to go one night without "hmm what shall we watch tonight.....atlantis?" hehehe!!!
          especially eps with..the errr...you know "bonding"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            mwhahahahahahahahahaa!!! your evil plan worked!!!! now he wont be able to go one night without "hmm what shall we watch tonight.....atlantis?" hehehe!!!
            especially eps with..the errr...you know "bonding"!!!
            Absoloutely

Comment

I made a new sig in honour of the weekend....

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Lucky you. I'm not even going to get to watch the Gates on a Wednesday now.
              Awww. How come?
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, o1! My boyfriend even likes Atlantis and I can get him to watch it with me sometimes.. Of course, for some weird reason, I always choose the whump eps.. I'm like: "This is so exciting!" And I always pretend like I haven't seen the ep before, so I can act all surprised..

When we watched CG, he actually believed that Shep was gonna die, so he looks at me with this grin and says :"Looks like you have to settle for another favorite show now that 'Flyboy (yes, he actually used that term) is gone" and I'm all like "Oh no, that can't be!" knowing damn well what was gonna happen at the end..

Like I only watch Atlantis because of Shep!! Duh!!
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

There's other reasons to watch Atlantis?!!

sigpic

Comment

There's other reasons to watch Atlantis?!!

I believe there can be

If you really look hard..

Comment

Man, the ffnet review alerts are just completley wonky atm! I;m getting some alerts but not all and the choice seems to be completely random! I've had two of the 11 reviews for my latest fic emailed to me... and they're like the 4th and 7th ones posted! *confused!*
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL, o1! My boyfriend even likes Atlantis and I can get him to watch it with me sometimes.. Of course, for some weird reason, I always choose the whump eps.. I'm like: "This is so exciting!" And I always pretend like I haven't seen the ep before, so I can act all surprised..

When we watched CG, he actually believed that Shep was gonna die, so he looks at me with this grin and says :"Looks like you have to settle for another favorite show now that 'Flyboy (yes, he actually used that term) is gone" and I'm all like "Oh no, that can't be!" knowing damn well what was gonna happen at the end..

LOL!

At least my boyf is calling him SHEP!

Although he thought he was a bit of an A-hole in the defiant one. Nearly slapped him.

I was all "No he is not!"

Yeah you got to defend your on-screen boyf

Comment

Man, the ffnet review alerts are just completley wonky atm! I;m getting some alerts but not all and the choice seems to be completely random! I've had two of the 11 reviews for my latest fic emailed to me... and they're like the 4th and 7th ones posted! *confused!*
                          Yep, happens to me too... The order is random and not every chapter is there (and probably not every story, either).

Comment

If you really look hard..
                            Ohhh... I do look really hard... believe me.. *evil grin*

Doorman: "Welcome to the gutter, ma'am. Your usual table?"
                            sigpic

Comment

ff.net is having some real problems. Im glad i followed your lead and saved all of my stories to the hard drive

Comment

SQUEE i still love this multiquote function!!

I made a new sig in honour of the weekend....
                                i looooove that new sig ALI!!! oh and i read your new chapter!!SQUEE cant wait for the next chapter!!! have a feeling shep may get a little whumped????LOL!!!!!

LOL, o1! My boyfriend even likes Atlantis and I can get him to watch it with me sometimes.. Of course, for some weird reason, I always choose the whump eps.. I'm like: This is so exciting! And I always pretend like I haven't seen the ep before, so I can be all surprised..

i dont watch atlantis just for shep....i watch it for.....ermm.....you know......that ermmm...the round thing..that lights up....yeh the lighting...and ermmm you know the ZPMs....

nah shep is kinda the main reason...the other stuff is good too lol!!!

well thank god for the reset button...or your boyf would have been very very happy CATY!!LOL!!!! ahhhh CG....i kind of like that ep in case you havent noticed..you know a little bit *tries to look innocent.....fails* hehe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X