John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    Actually this thread has had rather thunky overtones for the last few pages. Just a mo, I'll correct that..

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ix/min_079.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...isingPt2-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../38mins20e.jpg

Thunk! I mean, Whump! Umm.. Thwump?
    Oh I agree we need to get back on topic- and what better way than those whumpy pics!!! Having said that I am off now- it is getting late....enjoy the rest of your day/ evening!!!!! Catch you all tomorrow hopefully!

It has been fun!!!

Comment

Actually this thread has had rather thunky overtones for the last few pages. Just a mo, I'll correct that..

Thunk! I mean, Whump! Umm.. Thwump?
      THWUMP!! hehehe there is some thunk involved in the whump!!mmm whump! spent so much day in that other thread that ive neglected the whump a little...naughty...maybe ill watch some whump before bed to make up for it!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Oh dear - are you guys all going to go to bed and leave me in my Southern Hemisphere sunshine and whumpless? Noooooooooooooo!!!
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh dear - are you guys all going to go to bed and leave me in my Southern Hemisphere sunshine and whumpless? Noooooooooooooo!!!
          I'm staying for a while––I just rewatched CG, and I'm working on my own tag (which I started the day after it aired here in the US... ). If there ever was an ep I could turn into a Black Notebook fic, CG is it.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
            I'm staying for a while––I just rewatched CG, and I'm working on my own tag (which I started the day after it aired here in the US... ). If there ever was an ep I could turn into a Black Notebook fic, CG is it.
            I truely think that ep has spawned more fanfic than any other. There's just so much in it, and so much still left out. *happy sigh* So much fodder for fanfic authors.
            sigpic

Comment

im still here for a bit too...though it tends to quiet around this time....im thinking i might watch some whump in a bit...in the moood for irresistable and CG now Ceekay has mentioned it hehe!!

ooh go me another milestone woo!! hehehe 1100 posts....i should thank that horrible daniel in atlantis thread, it got me so riled up i posted A LOT hehe

Comment

Hi, All! I've been reading all the squee about meeting Joe next week, and find myself to be sighing uncontrollably. Please get many pics and post them. I was so nervous in Vancouver that only one pic came out half decent. Not whump, so I hope I am forgiven.

Here's some whump to offset.

He's very easy on the eyes, no matter what.

Comment

I truely think that ep has spawned more fanfic than any other. There's just so much in it, and so much still left out. *happy sigh* So much fodder for fanfic authors.
                  Indeed. Usually, one or two authors will write a tag for any given episode, but with CG, I almost feel behind the ball because I haven't posted one yet (though "Rumble" is definitely supposed to take place after CG). And I just pulled a dozen quotes from the ep that I can do a lot with––this could very well be the longest Black Notebook fic of the series. Of course, the event I'm writing about was one of the most traumatic (I'm a bit hesitant to rank it above "The Cradle Will Fall" in terms of trauma––let's just say I wrote that one in response to a "loss of a child" challenge...).

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

sure has spawned some great fanfic!! CG is a fab episode but i like the way the fanfics are dealing with the aftermath to it, how shep feels about it etc...not to mention getting in some extra whump and angst lol!

Comment

That he is....

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Congrats Roo to 1100 posts !!!!!!

even I made one finally *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Congrats Roo to 1100 posts !!!!!!

even I made one finally *lol*
                          aww thanks NINA!

and CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE NINA 1000 POSTS!!

SQUEEE!!! we both got our milestones HOOORAYYYYY!!!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ROO FOR 1100 POSTS!!

CeeKay - I read you 'cradle' black book fic, amoungst a few of the other black book fics. I'm not completely up to date, I'm afraid

I didn't mean to halt the thunky stuff with my earlier post! I'm all for ot in this thread - its part of what makes this thread so awesome. I love the conversation! I just thought I'd throw some whump back into the fray.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                              sure has spawned some great fanfic!! CG is a fab episode but i like the way the fanfics are dealing with the aftermath to it, how shep feels about it etc...not to mention getting in some extra whump and angst lol!
                              If no-one minds the shameless self-promotion, I did one that dealt with the Wraith POV for CG. It's a slightly different view of CG.

All Bets Are Off

I have actually posted the link in here before, so ignore it if you like.
                              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Roo - 1100 and Nina - 1000!

Can I also offer pre-congrats to SLC on the upcoming 5300 & Happy Birthday Wishes to O1?

I sometimes miss the milestones and I know they are important!

Comment

Working...
                                X