John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Oh Merlin, what are we going to do with TPTB? Perhaps some more positive vibes need to be sent to them telepathically?
    You will whump Shep in season 3, you will give Shep some great storylines, you will give Shep some great action, you will give Shep some angsty scenes...oh yes, and you WILL whump Shep to within an inch of his life....
    You never know, it might just work...

You go, girl! I have NO positive vibes left to send, but I support you in your efforts. ::nods::

Whumped SHep is a beautiful thing. Beautiful. Cause nobody does it better.

Comment

Oh Merlin, what are we going to do with TPTB? Perhaps some more positive vibes need to be sent to them telepathically?
      You will whump Shep in season 3, you will give Shep some great storylines, you will give Shep some great action, you will give Shep some angsty scenes...oh yes, and you WILL whump Shep to within an inch of his life....
      You never know, it might just work...
      *adds positive vibes to Linzi's*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
        Oh I agree. Although the little whump we did get I really love there were so many missed opportunities. If only they would stop by this thread and take our needs into account!!! That would be heaven!

Yeah. I enjoy every little bit of Shep whump we get but THANK GOODNESS for fanfic, cause the show can't compare to the writing of the fanfic writers.

I really REALLY wish one of us could write for the show. Or at least Martha Wells. She rocked with Reliquary.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          Yeah. I enjoy every little bit of Shep whump we get but THANK GOODNESS for fanfic, cause the show can't compare to the writing of the fanfic writers.

I really REALLY wish one of us could write for the show. Or at least Martha Wells. She rocked with Reliquary.
          Wouldnt that be just perfect! Poor Sheppy wouldnt know what had hit him!!- Oh what bliss!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

I'd have loved to have seen Reliquary made into an episode. Martha Wells really understood Sheppard's character, and most importantly, imo, realised what Sheppard fans would like to read. The whump was so good...sigh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              *adds positive vibes to Linzi's*
              YES!! ill add to the shep whumpy vibes!!! we need a lot of whump in season three!

i wanna see blood, i want infirmary scenes, i want gurneys, i want butterfly stitches, crutches, a sling...anything!!!
              in fanfic we get all this...but i wanna see it on screen!!

common ground could offer great whump from what ive read...

we had so many missed opps...in condemned for instance..he did look a little dazed after the crash but he shouldve had a concussion, big bleeding gash on his head, heck even a few bruises wouldnt have gone amiss!! in hive he shoudlve been tortured by the queen..i mean shep has killed a lot of wraith id be a little annoyed!! well theres so many eps where he shudda been whumped good but wasnt!!

im all for more whump in season 3!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'd have loved to have seen Reliquary made into an episode. Martha Wells really understood Sheppard's character, and most importantly, imo, realised what Sheppard fans would like to read. The whump was so good...sigh.
                Yes, it would've made a fantabulous episode! I enjoyed that book so much.

We need much more whump in s3! Writers, I want to see some Shep agony please?

Gawd!! That makes me sound so weird...but I don't care!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Sounds like a reasonable request to me!!

Comment

Yes, it would've made a fantabulous episode! I enjoyed that book so much.

You don't don't sound weird to me, just in need of some god Sheppy whumping. Bring it on, I say!
                    sigpic

Comment

I need whump! I blame those over at the JFT, it's their fault!

sigpic

Comment

More whump, 38 Minutes this time.

Why weren't there any episodes like this in Season 2?
                        sigpic

Comment

What about...

Comment

38 Minutes is the very best ep EVER!

Comment

Too right!! I still want to know what the Wraith is doing with the placement of his foot! Hee!

Comment

Too right!! I still want to know what the Wraith is doing with the placement of his foot! Hee!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...r1/shep241.jpg

That is sooo funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X