Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo!

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
    More random SGA/Sheppy thoughts (to go with the "say what?" over those boots).

Does anyone else feel like we got cheated at the beginning of S2? I mean Sheppy's promotion. We got him
    Spoiler:
    being a hero again in The Seige pt. 3. Then all of a sudden the next episode (The Intruder) jumps to them on the way back from Earth on Daedalus, and he is talking about how he got promoted to Lt. Colonel, and how there were some people who never thought he would make it past Captain.

I would really have liked to *see* Sheppy get promoted. Or at least see him being told that he was going to get promoted. On SG-1, we got to see Sam Carter get promoted a couple of times, and it is a big moment for a military person.

I mean...I still love whumped Shep best, but considering all the pain we put him through, it would have been nice to see him get a proud moment, too, with the new insignia being pinned on, or something. And a snappy salute. Yum!

Okay...like I said...just a random thought. I'll go back to my cave now.

WannaBe
    I totally agree with that––can you just imagine what the look on his face would have been when he was told? Just the thought of it makes me melt. I should see about writing a little ficlet to decribe the mental image I'm getting, 'cuz it's blessedly adorable.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Yeah, I think we should have seen him promoted. Then find a way to tear off that dress uniform and whump him. Hm... maybe some new tradition like flogging new appointed Lt Colonels in charge of alien cities in another galaxy perhaps? Oh SQUEE!!!!!
      GG - yes! The blood would show up even better on the dress blues than it would on the black! Yum!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Boo!

I totally agree with that––can you just imagine what the look on his face would have been when he was told? Just the thought of it makes me melt. I should see about writing a little ficlet to decribe the mental image I'm getting, 'cuz it's blessedly adorable.
        Oh, please do write it! The term "adorkable" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
          Oh, please do write it! The term "adorkable" comes to mind.
          I'll try to get it done soon––as soon as I hit another snag in my novel. ::

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

playtime over, bed for me, more insufferable packing for me tomorrow . how and where i have accumulated so much junk just makes the mind boggle
            night all, happy whumping

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
              playtime over, bed for me, more insufferable packing for me tomorrow . how and where i have accumulated so much junk just makes the mind boggle
              night all, happy whumping
              Two words: RUMMAGE SALE!!!!!!

Have a good one O1. Talk to you again soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Boo!

SQUEE!!! That would make a nice little ficlet!!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think we should have seen him promoted. Then find a way to tear off that dress uniform and whump him. Hm... maybe some new tradition like flogging new appointed Lt Colonels in charge of alien cities in another galaxy perhaps? Oh SQUEE!!!!!
                  SQUEES!!! and thunks at that image!
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

You guys crack me up! Hmmmm...it is a nice thought, though!

Comment

*sniff* Where is everybody??? Do I ahve to be like Josie and whump by myself? Ok then, I'll start with tied up Sheppy....

sigpic

Comment

Hola all hows it hanging?

i got the first 8 pages of my shep story done...
                        now the delima... post it now or wait till its all done... what do you guys do?
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Nice piccies, Gate Geek! I'm here...sort of. I just got done watching JF in the Murphy Brown episode he was in. Thinking about watching him in Dawson's Creek later. OMG - he is wonderful in everything he does! No whump in MB, but he is just so.....soooooooooo sweet! I'm hopelessly addicted.

WannaBe

Comment

I'm here. I've just been sulking for the last couple of hours. I didn't get the job I interviewed for. I was overqualified for the position. How the hell can someone be overqualified????

I just wanted a part time job working a few hours a week not running the company. *sigh* Maybe I really do need to dumb myself down and underplay my accomplishments.

Yeah, this is how I feel right now...

AWW GG i'm sorry (((hugs)))
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                              Hola all hows it hanging?

i got the first 8 pages of my shep story done...
                              now the delima... post it now or wait till its all done... what do you guys do?
                              Well, I've never written or posted anything. If you can get it updated regularly (Once a week) I'd say post it now. If it will be some time between updates, I'd wait. I hate reading a story knowimng that it amy take forever to update if at all. But that's my preference.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                                AWW GG i'm sorry (((hugs)))
                                Thanks hon! As WannaBe stated something better will come along. But it still sucks though.

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I was overqualified. I can't believe there is really such an excuse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X