No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I read somewhere that u were missing your uncommon consequences story, Ali? Is it sorted now?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
      Did I read somewhere that u were missing your uncommon consequences story, Ali? Is it sorted now?
      Yup. Sorted now thanks! *phew!*
      sigpic

Comment

That's good news Ali!

When is SGA: Exogenesis going to hit the shops. I need my dosage of novel reading! There isn't even a synopsis for it which is annoying.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          Chapter one of my new fic, 'Not Alone' is up. I learned from the last fic, so it won't be long between chapters for this one. Keep in mind it's AU from the end of Season 2, so nothing from Season 3 has happened, although it has influenced the ending.

Not Alone - Chapter 1
          SQUEE!!!! Very well done Lauriel!! I actually left feedback too! Something I'm trying to make a habit of. Please update very soon!!!
          sigpic

Comment

That's good news Ali!

When is SGA: Exogenesis going to hit the shops. I need my dosage of novel reading! There isn't even a synopsis for it which is annoying.
            Last I heard it was at the printers..so it should be out mid October.
            sigpic

Comment

That's good news Ali!

I forgot to mention that there is a thread to ask the authors and here is what the author says about Exogenesis..
              Originally posted by Elizabeth Christensen
              Instead, how about a teaser for the due-in-October Exogenesis, done Karen-style:

Atlantis, chaos on the ocean floor, jumpers flown past their limits, the city itself in peril, a planet with a bizarre legacy, an order disobeyed, the strange place that is Rodney McKay's mind ...
              Just a note Elizabeth loves Sheppy and admitted her books will have a fair share of Shep focus too them. SQUEE!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=32085&page=6
              Last edited by Gate Geek; 27 September 2006, 05:41 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Argh we have to wait until October for the next book! Gutted. I was hoping for September.

I hope it has loads of Shep whump to make up for the delay. lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  SQUEE!!!! Very well done Lauriel!! I actually left feedback too! Something I'm trying to make a habit of. Please update very soon!!!
                  Thank you! I promise it won't be long til the next update.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thank you! I promise it won't be long til the next update.
                    I'm holding you to that. Wait...what's your definition of 'won't be long til the next update'?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                      I'm holding you to that. Wait...what's your definition of 'won't be long til the next update'?
                      I tried to do an evil laugh, but I'm not evil enough and it came out more like a strangulated snicker...
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh can't wait! Shep Sheppy Shep!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I tried to do an evil laugh, but I'm not evil enough and it came out more like a strangulated snicker...
                          Scary thing is I can hear that strangulated snicker. I was goig to say I can just picture you doing that, but I really can't picture a sound...

Why do insist on torturing me so??
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh can't wait! Shep Sheppy Shep!!!!!!!!
                            Uh..not a wee bit excited are you??
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a wee bit!!!!

I've had chocolate today, not had it for a while and I think its making me hyperactive...or its just the thought of Shep...yep its Shep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I hope its on par with The Chosen and Reliquary - whump galore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't worry H Louise, squeeing over Shep whump is not unheard of in these parts...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X