No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that scene in 38 Minutes too. He's like "Aw crap. First, I have a bug on my neck, now I have to deal with a Wraith too."

And I loved the interrogation scene in "The Hive". I wish it had been longer though!! I liked seeing him on his knees. Darn other Wraith ship!!

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiH
      I love that scene in 38 Minutes too. He's like "Aw crap. First, I have a bug on my neck, now I have to deal with a Wraith too."

And I loved the interrogation scene in "The Hive". I wish it had been longer though!! I liked seeing him on his knees. Darn other Wraith ship!!

Oh yes the interrogation scene is great but way too short.....a little more suffering would have been nice

Comment

The interrogation scene in Hive was a wasted whump opportunity, IMO. I was so disappointed it was over so quickly. It could have been so angsty and tense, not that I didn't enjoy what we got, I did. I just needed a little more. In all fairness though, I can never get enough whump!
        I too loved the scene in 38 Minutes where Sheppard is on is knees in agony, with the bug on his neck, and the Wraith grunt shows up. Poor Shep looked so helpless, and knew it. I have to compliment Joe for his wonderful acting in this eppie, and BW for writing it so well. I'd love to see something more along the lines of that episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Oh, that was a great one! I think my favorite scene in "Thirty Eight Minutes" was in one of the flashbacks, when he's on his knees in front of the Wraith, trying to pull the bug off... Pain and terror is written all over his face, and I just want to reach out and give him a hug...

You know, thinking back on it, he looks kind of betrayed. Like, "This isn't what I bargained for, coming out here!" *sniff* So it's a little bit of emotional whump, too... *runs off to cook up short fic*
          Yeah, this is also my favourite scene of "38min". Joe played this so great! He knows he faces death, in two ways (the wraith and the insect), he has pain and this wraith seems to know he'll die... I simply love that scene.

Annie - Of course!
          At FF.net
          At SGP (there are much more of my fics, I think up to a dozen)
          At FF.de
          The whumpy fic is called "Whisper". Enjoy it!

Comment

Oh, that was a great one! I think my favorite scene in "Thirty Eight Minutes" was in one of the flashbacks, when he's on his knees in front of the Wraith, trying to pull the bug off... Pain and terror is written all over his face, and I just want to reach out and give him a hug...

You know, thinking back on it, he looks kind of betrayed. Like, "This isn't what I bargained for, coming out here!" *sniff* So it's a little bit of emotional whump, too... *runs off to cook up short fic*
            Oh, I love that scene! *rummages in photobucket*
            And the "Please, don't do that again" and all the other many scared and in pain bits...aaah, such a good episode!
            Ooh, not forgetting the way he looked confused at the event horizon when he regained consciousness to find that his "day just got worse". Aaw, poor guy!

Yeah, that was disappointing.
            Well, what they did with the episode was good, but it was an ideal opportunity for a proper torture scene and they didn't take it. *grumble*
            Of course, I'm sure Sheppard would claim that being questioned on his knees by a Wraith queen was torture enough (and I certainly enjoyed it!), but he's not exactly renowned for whumping himself...well, actually...he has been known to hit himself on the leg with a stick and shoot himself in the foot...
            However, if you give a whumper a cliffhanger with Shep in the hands of a Wraith queen, you can't expect her not to get excited and start cooking up ideas of what she'd like to see!

Talking of cooking up...is there a little emotional whump fic on the way, CeeKay?

Maybe season 3 will give us a torture scene of some kind...doesn't have to be Wraith, I could happily settle for Genii, angry villagers or a new enemy - I'm not picky!

Comment

Caty, I've just read the last chapter of 'Too late'. Very nice! Well done on a wonderfully whump-filled story! I'm looking forward to reading more fics written by you.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
                Oh, I love that scene! *rummages in photobucket*
                And the "Please, don't do that again" and all the other many scared and in pain bits...aaah, such a good episode!
                Ooh, not forgetting the way he looked confused at the event horizon when he regained consciousness to find that his "day just got worse". Aaw, poor guy!

Maybe season 3 will give us a torture scene of some kind...doesn't have to be Wraith, I could happily settle for Genii, angry villagers or a new enemy - I'm not picky!

Oh and the bit where he says he can't feel his legs!!! Sigh

Yes fingers crossed for season three...sending pleading vibes to TPTB!

Comment

Shep in 38 minutes to this day remains my fave Shep whump. We got it all in that one. And Joe was amazing. He does that stuff so well. TPTB need to do more of that. Give us FANS what WE want. LOL

Comment

Ah yes...the wonderful '38 minutes'...a whumper's delight! I agree with you all.

TPTB - please give us more stuff like that in s3!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean Epona
                      Talking of cooking up...is there a little emotional whump fic on the way, CeeKay?
                      Quite possibly... I just took on a couple of beta-ing projects (one of which is huge), and my spring break ends this weekend, so it's all up in the air at the moment. Definitely got an interesting plot bunny, though... Hmm... I might be able to work it into the Black Notebook series...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
                        Oh and the bit where he says he can't feel his legs!!! Sigh

Yes fingers crossed for season three...sending pleading vibes to TPTB!
                        Oh my! How could I have forgotten that bit?! His heartwrenching confession that the pain isn't so bad but that actually isn't a good thing...a revealment of vulnerability, suffering and worry...

We have proof the writers can write it and Joe can act it...all we can do is hope they're super kind to us like that again in season 3... *joins in with sending pleading vibes to TPTB!*

Comment

Quite possibly... I just took on a couple of beta-ing projects (one of which is huge), and my spring break ends this weekend, so it's all up in the air at the moment. Definitely got an interesting plot bunny, though... Hmm... I might be able to work it into the Black Notebook series...
                          *pushes a bag of carrots towards CeeKay's plot bunny*

Feed the bunny! Feed the bunny! Make him grow!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                            Yeah, this is also my favourite scene of "38min". Joe played this so great! He knows he faces death, in two ways (the wraith and the insect), he has pain and this wraith seems to know he'll die... I simply love that scene.

Annie - Of course!
                            At FF.net
                            At SGP (there are much more of my fics, I think up to a dozen)
                            At FF.de
                            The whumpy fic is called "Whisper". Enjoy it!
                            thanks Freyja

Comment

all i can do is just to agree with you all guys...next season we need more Shep whump...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                                all i can do is just to agree with you all guys...next season we need more Shep whump...

Sigh!!!! Thanks for the picture. I hadnt noticed until a good friend pointed out the red 'burn' marks on Sheps chest from the defibrillator when he is being taken through the event horizon! I dont know why I hadnt seen them the first time....I guess just too much for a Shep whumper and thunker to take in at one time!!!! Now I cant help but look

Comment

Working...
                                X