X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin' all!

I'll be surprised if Sheppy does get
    Spoiler:
    punished for disobeying orders...not in a mega way anyway...'cos he's going to save everyone! Perhaps he'll be put on 'cleaning toilets duty' for a month or something!!

Actuallly, that would be quite funny to see!!!

Comment

Morning all.

I have an apology to make to, I beleive, Lorr and Wannabe... I was sadly remiss in sending you your Shep clones on reaching 300 posts. Sorry bout that. Got kinda busy with one thing and another.

Glad to hear they found their way to you on their own...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Morning all.

I have an apology to make to, I beleive, Lorr and Wannabe... I was sadly remiss in sending you your Shep clones on reaching 300 posts. Sorry bout that. Got kinda busy with one thing and another.

Glad to hear they found their way to you on their own...
        Ali, not a problem! I completely understand how busy you are! You and Lauriel do a stellar job of getting Shep clones out, and everything else you do. It's like herding cats. It made the arrival that much more special!

Mind you, I had to lock the naughty boy up before leaving for work this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
          yeah but...

Spoiler:
          he even went against o'neill's orders.... i hope shep gets in to some trouble... good character building angst stuff... hehehe at least for a couple of episodes before they fix it
          Ah but did
          Spoiler:
          O'Neill really give orders? Are we sure the Ancients are Ancients, or could they be Replicators fabricating this whole attack to make Earth think Atlantis has fallen, and wants to make sure Earth doesn't return?
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
            I'd love to go too, to any of the conventions! Sweety, I forgot your trip to SoCal, as it's called. I live in San Francisco and rarely get down there, so I can't help much. There is so much going on down there all the time. If you can find the LA Times online you may get an insight to what the locals do.
            I'm actually going to make a round trip. I'll land in Las Vegas, wanna go see the grand canyon and bryce canyon, go back to LV, drive to Death VAlley, Sequoia, Yosemite and stay in San Fransisco for a few days. Then Take route 1 to LA stay there to see venice beach, disneyland etc and end in San Diego to visit Seaworld and to fly back.
            Still have to make the final plan, still need to find out what exactly I want to see and what is possible in my time there. (I am staying for just three weeks)
            [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Just passing by real quick to say Hi to my fellow Shep whumpers..
              I'm going to be gone more then I'm going to be online today do to my birthday..... lots to do.. but I will be back later in the afternoon to chat about all things Shep......

**sneaks back out**

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                Ali, not a problem! I completely understand how busy you are! You and Lauriel do a stellar job of getting Shep clones out, and everything else you do. It's like herding cats. It made the arrival that much more special!

Mind you, I had to lock the naughty boy up before leaving for work this morning...
                Ditto that, Ali! I didn't even know it was an "official" responsibility - I thought you just did it for kicks. I'm just happy to have him now -- even if he was dead to the world last night from the double whumping. Surely he'll wake up eventually....

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                  Just passing by real quick to say Hi to my fellow Shep whumpers..
                  I'm going to be gone more then I'm going to be online today do to my birthday..... lots to do.. but I will be back later in the afternoon to chat about all things Shep......

**sneaks back out**
                  Happy Birthday Gravelgerdie

[CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    Ah but did
                    Spoiler:
                    O'Neill really give orders? Are we sure the Ancients are Ancients, or could they be Replicators fabricating this whole attack to make Earth think Atlantis has fallen, and wants to make sure Earth doesn't return?
                    I suppose anything is possible! I don't think
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppard will get locked up or anything, but it would be kind of fun to see him having to stand at attention with some general in his face, yelling at him. I can almost see the nearly imperceptible narrowing of his eyes, the clench of jaw as he fights the urge to argue back.

I suppose they could bump him back down to Major, but don't really think they will. Or they could leave Woolsey there to give the IOC more control - ha! As if Woolsey could control our Shep....

I don't see them bringing in another military type as punishment. He is still the hero, after all!

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                      I suppose anything is possible! I don't think
                      Spoiler:
                      Sheppard will get locked up or anything, but it would be kind of fun to see him having to stand at attention with some general in his face, yelling at him. I can almost see the nearly imperceptible narrowing of his eyes, the clench of jaw as he fights the urge to argue back.

I suppose they could bump him back down to Major, but don't really think they will. Or they could leave Woolsey there to give the IOC more control - ha! As if Woolsey could control our Shep....

I don't see them bringing in another military type as punishment. He is still the hero, after all!

WannaBe
                      *LOL*
                      Spoiler:
                      Woosley control Shep...oh boy would like to see him try,,,maybe he would run away when the hard military man comes forward in Sheppard..wouldn't wanna have him as an enemy...*lol* no controling him isn't easy,,, but then again I like Shep just the way he is....not always by the book kind of a military,,,he would be so boring if he was *lol* I like him being a little more a rebel on that account,,,
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        There's no way to know. I thought the info on the Con was that he had a scheduling clash with a project he's working on. I guess if he's got a clash he's got a clash.. but he's available in October... who knows?

What I mean to say is, I doubt it's his preference to do one con over another... it's just he's available on the date for one but sadly not for the other....
                        I'm of the school that I'm giving Joe the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him, and don't want to think he's sitting there going "Oh, let's screw hte fans in NJ" or anything like that. I also wonder if Skiffy asks actors to "hmm, do this event, will you? we need some presence in xxx-area,"or something like that. Comic Con is something the actors are pretty much "asked" to attend to push the show. The rest, who knows?

And... I know I've said it elsewhere... I take everything Creation says with a grain of salt, which is why I want to get anything and everything in writing from them. they've outright lied to me before (many years ago, which is why I quit doing their cons after wasting time/money to go to a con an actor cancelled out of many weeks beforehand).

My hopes are that he'll be able to appear in NJ... or that they'll get at least somebody from SGA (dead, alive, i don't care<G>, er, I mean that character-wise, of course) for that event, otherwise, heck, I'm still going to blow hte bucks and go to Mass. the next weekend and see Zelenka!

Comment

Re Sheppard's status after THE RETURN part 2 airs far far away, once the snow begins to melt.... ;

Spoiler:
                          Anyway, I do recall seeing some spoilers, off sides, in which Sheppard was a major. Fans were going, hey, what's going on? He get demoted? Makes you wonder now... however... if they demote Sheppard, then what? They put somebody else in charge temporarily? I mean, to get re-moted, I mean, promoted he'd have to save the galaxy(which might be as simple as "Rodney, no, don't turn on that switch!") and I can't see them putting in another person in command then removing that person, and killing off another commander would be, well, been there, seen that.

I think that once Shep's team saves the collective rears of both Wooley and O'Neill (er, cough cough, I think all the Ancients are pretty much toast and their corpses deep-sixed over the side or else they got kicked through the gate to the planet of giant man-eating moles) that while O'Neill may yell at Sheppard for disobeying a direct order, he may put a note in the record but will let Shep remain at rank and in Atlantis as after all, who is O'Neill to complain about stuff like that considering his own record, which sure ain't lily white??

I honestly woudn't mind some nice soul-searching ansty toss-Sheppard in the brink scenes and stuff, but I *know* that will be left for fan-fic fodder.

Anyway "Echoes" follows Return II, then Irresistible. No spoilers on Echoes,
                          and the search feature is buggy, so I'll check later tonight on that as I know I have it on paper somewhere (which will be easier to find than searching the forum!)

And besides, if they made him Major Sheppard, who would Major Lorne report to??

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Re Sheppard's status after THE RETURN part 2 airs far far away, once the snow begins to melt.... ;

Spoiler:
                            Anyway, I do recall seeing some spoilers, off sides, in which Sheppard was a major. Fans were going, hey, what's going on? He get demoted? Makes you wonder now... however... if they demote Sheppard, then what? They put somebody else in charge temporarily? I mean, to get re-moted, I mean, promoted he'd have to save the galaxy(which might be as simple as "Rodney, no, don't turn on that switch!") and I can't see them putting in another person in command then removing that person, and killing off another commander would be, well, been there, seen that.

I think that once Shep's team saves the collective rears of both Wooley and O'Neill (er, cough cough, I think all the Ancients are pretty much toast and their corpses deep-sixed over the side or else they got kicked through the gate to the planet of giant man-eating moles) that while O'Neill may yell at Sheppard for disobeying a direct order, he may put a note in the record but will let Shep remain at rank and in Atlantis as after all, who is O'Neill to complain about stuff like that considering his own record, which sure ain't lily white??

I honestly woudn't mind some nice soul-searching ansty toss-Sheppard in the brink scenes and stuff, but I *know* that will be left for fan-fic fodder.

and the search feature is buggy, so I'll check later tonight on that as I know I have it on paper somewhere (which will be easier to find than searching the forum!)

I guess...
                            Spoiler:
                            He could be yelled at,,maybe by Landry or O'Neill or heck even both,,,but no O'Neill is no angel himself...funny how he brought up the fact in Rising that Sheppard disobeyed a direct order,,and Weir said she had seen his own file,,got him like oh yeah right,,been there done that myself... I mean O'Neill and his whole team,,well two are not military,,but both he and Carter wern't demoted after disobeying a direct order in a season in SG1... would I guess be plain weird to do it then to Sheppard...I like seeing him in charge,, I geuss we will have to wait and see...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Spoiler:

Well, maybe they could just
                              Spoiler:
                              confine him to quarters for a short time or something. That time could all be done by the time the next episode rolls around. Major Lorne could supervise the repopulation of the city by the Earth expedition. Or like I said - they could leave Woolsey behind. There were rumors of an SG-1 character crossing over, weren't there? Maybe it's him. That could drive both Elizabeth and Sheppard crazy.

And I'm hoping we'll get the answers to all these questions long before the snow flies (at least in Texas) thanks to our Canadian friends. I think it airs Oct. 30, doesn't it?

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                                Ditto that, Ali! I didn't even know it was an "official" responsibility - I thought you just did it for kicks. I'm just happy to have him now -- even if he was dead to the world last night from the double whumping. Surely he'll wake up eventually....

WannaBe
                                Well... it's not official per se but something I just kinda fell into... but it feels mean to do it for some folk and not for others... I didn't mean to leave you out.. it's mostly that I've been mega-busy at work of late and not had as much time to play online during the day (and having my PB page open on the computer kinda makes it obvious that I'm playing and not working! )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X