John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    So much better been spoiler free!!!! No expectations!! No speculations!! And lots of hope that I'll get to see
    Spoiler:
    Jack and Shep work together!!!!

I can handle a 6 month wait if part 2 is as FREAKIN' EXCELLENT as this one!!! Of course, once you all start getting copies and spoilers from Canada, I'll have to completely avoid you all
    Don't avoid me!! I really really DO NOT want to know anything about part two. This ep left on such a high that spoilers will completely ruin it for me.
    sigpic

Comment

*cries*

Six months to finish this story?!? Why do they hate us so? *sob*

What a great ep. Ater having seen Jason at Chicago, and hearing him talk about Joe,
      Spoiler:
      I don't think that hug was just acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Don't avoid me!! I really really DO NOT want to know anything about part two. This ep left on such a high that spoilers will completely ruin it for me.

YES!!! *punches air* Let's start a group - SPOILERS ANONYMOUS!

"Hi, my name is Salty and I do NOT want to know what happens in Part 2 without seeing it live on TV!"
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Okay, there wasn't any
          Spoiler:
          Shep whump, but we knew there wouldn't be. It was really a great team episode and worked on every level. I have a feeling it's leading up to a really great action/adventure episode for part 2. Hopefully with a little help from north of the US border, we won't have to wait until March to find out!!!

Can't wait to watch it again.

SG1 spoilers-
          Spoiler:
          SG1 was a bit of a disapointment. I thought Daniel was going to get snatched by the Ori tonight (as the lead up to him becoming a Prior -- and his taking the next two episodes off) but it didn't happen. Would have been a much better cliff hanger if he had.1

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            SGAFan and Gate Geek are the ladies in the know! I just followed the link that GG sent me and downloaded them. I know nothing, unfortunately.

Anyway - enjoy SGA and I'll catch up soon, I hope.

Oooh, GG - got sounds? I have some and get to hear Shep and Rodney talk all the time but if there are more out there that I don't have, it would make the next 6 months go by a lot quicker!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

This was so squeeeeee.
              I have to go now... need to do somethings before the second showing... will squeee some more tommorrow.. have fun Shep whumpers

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                *cries*

Six months to finish this story?!? Why do they hate us so? *sob*

What a great ep. Ater having seen Jason at Chicago, and hearing him talk abut Joe,
                Spoiler:
                I don't think that hug was just acting.
                I agree about
                Spoiler:
                the hug! It was a genuine friendship moment there!!

BTW, absolutely love the siggie!! Squee to that!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  How the heck can Shep look YOUNGER and more BEAUTIFUL than ever? Tis scary but wondrous> And the Ronon hug and that whole scene was the BEST SCENE EVER! I think I loved every minute of this ep. Seriously. And it was just Perfect Shep stuff. Joe rocks.

I have SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Oooh, GG - got sounds? I have some and get to hear Shep and Rodney talk all the time but if there are more out there that I don't have, it would make the next 6 months go by a lot quicker!
                    Gimme five minutes..I will PM you with the link....
                    sigpic

Comment

"Hi, my name is Salty and I do NOT want to know what happens in Part 2 without seeing it live on TV!"

You are CRAZY! You know me though. I'm so NOT WAITING! Nope. Can't. LOL

Comment

What a wonderful SQUEEEE worthy episode!!!! No whump but emotional,
                        but so much about this ep to love!!!

Spoiler:
                        Ronon's bear hug of Shep, Teyla & John touching foreheads,
                        the dinner scene, the team gets Zat guns, poor Siler getting Zatted by John!
                        Went by too fast, Did anyone else notice whether Siler was Zatted inside the
                        Jumper or out? If inside, did we see anyone drag him off the ship before they
                        left????

Can't wait to see Part 2!!!! Must now go check out the Thunk thread...
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 23 September 2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

"Hi, my name is Gate Geek and I do NOT want to know what happens in any way shape or form in Part 2 without seeing live on TV."

Does that work?? So we are a club of two then? yWell I elect you Pres,and me VP.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            Spoiler:
                            How the heck can Shep look YOUNGER and more BEAUTIFUL than ever? Tis scary but wondrous> And the Ronon hug and that whole scene was the BEST SCENE EVER! I think I loved every minute of this ep. Seriously. And it was just Perfect Shep stuff. Joe rocks.

I have SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            OMG!!! Merlin's got SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

Sssqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeee to that!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

How the heck can Shep look
                              Spoiler:
                              YOUNGER and more BEAUTIFUL than ever?
                              I'm going to go with
                              1: Joe likes his life at the moment. Inner peace shows outside too.
                              2: He's hit his physical prime. *rowr*
                              3: He works and plays in a northern climate. UV is the skin killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Gimme five minutes..I will PM you with the link....
                                Oh, oh! me too, please? Pretty please, with sugar. (See I can beg).

I am so not able to resist spoilers these days. at my age, life is just too short. I actually have great self-restraint about many things, but not SGA. I have another 76 minutes to The Return and I've read all your spoilers.

6 months! GAH! Evil PTB...

Comment

Working...
                                X