Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ep. deserves a Squee

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG This was so good... I really thought it was good... I wanted more darn it..grrrrr
    I loved everything about it..

I agree GG

Spoiler:
    John playing with the toy planes while on the phone with Rodney was cute and I thought it was cute when Rodney saying he was lonely and missed people and John saying to him you miss me...sigh so good.. Loved the dinner scene...the distraction with Weir so that Rodney could get to the computer...Loved the scene with Rodney, Carson and Zelenka.. Loved the scene with John, Teyla and Ronon in Johns room.. just wish Rodney was in that scene as well... it would of been a nice team moment.. but they made up for it with John on the phone with Rodney and the dinner and the puddle jumper scene..

I just loved this ep.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      DITTO!!!!

I didn't read a lot of spoilers. I only skimmed the one thread, glanced at the caps, but holy moses, this was unbelievable. I had no idea how it was going to be and I'm so blown away. One of the best episodes period, it had everything. Loved it!

So much better been spoiler free!!!! No expectations!! No speculations!! And lots of hope that I'll get to see
      Spoiler:
      Jack and Shep work together!!!!

I can handle a 6 month wait if part 2 is as FREAKIN' EXCELLENT as this one!!! Of course, once you all start getting copies and spoilers from Canada, I'll have to completely avoid you all
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
        This ep. deserves a Squee

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG This was so good... I really thought it was good... I wanted more darn it..grrrrr
        I loved everything about it..

I agree GG

Spoiler:
        John playing with the toy planes while on the phone with Rodney was cute and I thought it was cute when Rodney saying he was lonely and missed people and John saying to him you miss me...sigh so good.. Loved the dinner scene...the distraction with Weir so that Rodney could get to the computer...Loved the scene with Rodney, Carson and Zelenka.. Loved the scene with John, Teyla and Ronon in Johns room.. just wish Rodney was in that scene as well... it would of been a nice team moment.. but they made up for it with John on the phone with Rodney and the dinner and the puddle jumper scene..

I just loved this ep.

There was nothing NOT good about this ep!! Every single scene ROCKED!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Return spoilers...

Ach!!
          Spoiler:
          Teyla and Ronan are in Sheppys quarters..Sheppy offered them his Johnny Cash poster...asks them to come to earth..they ask Sheppy to stay...OMG...good bye scene...Sheppy is flustered..Ronan grabs Sheppy in a bear embrace and kinda spins him...SQUEE!! Nice moment...
          SQUEEEE! I got my
          Spoiler:
          mushy goodbye. I was surprised it was more Ronan than Teyla, but I'm happy. Well, I would have liked even more mushier, but I'm still pretty happy they didn't just gloss over it.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
            This ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally awesome ep!!!!!! I read no spoilers, and LOVED EVERY SINGLE minute!!!
            Stealing your remarks, so I don't have to waste my time enlarge fonts Oh yes, I LOVED it!

we have to wait until march for the resolution?!?!?!?!

Spoiler:
            Okay, I loved it, except for that crappy TO BE CONTINUED at the end. ARGH!

I see soooo much fanfic fodder. They're on earth for SIX WEEKS! Six weeks... angst, losing family, realizing they have to pay bills now ... and
            • Elizabeth is sinking into depression
            • John is just making do with what he's got; not like he can quit
            • Rodney is lonely!
            • Beckett's got turtles (ha, they make good soup!)

Ronon and Teyla are being courted by the Genii.... makes sense.

My favorite favorite moment. When Ronon gave John that hug in his room! Aw.......... plus his muttering of "we should have left them there" in regards to rescuing the Ancients.

Ah, gotta watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
              Ok how great was that ep..
              Spoiler:
              Having to go home... the team bonding and not wanting to leave each other..John missing Rodney on his team, Rodney lonely, banding together to get out of SGC and go back to Atlantis.. Rodney and Sheppard talking on the phone together... Carsons poor turtles..

I loved this ep and wish we didn't have to wait for more
              *snort*
              Spoiler:

Carson's turtles....I loved Sheppy's comment about making good soup...I LMAO at that!

Oh..Sheppy turning off the radio on Landry...I can't get the look on sheppy's face just before he did it outta my mind. OMG!!! Is it me or was that the face of a man who walked a very similiar road before...
              sigpic

Comment

I will leave you all to your squee! I'll come back and read it all when I can squee along too. At the moment I'm just squeeing over SGA sounds! Besides- I really have to get things done. I've played way too long.

Have a good evening/night whumping!
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

And let's not forget the shallow moments.....

Spoiler:
                  Shep's skin when Ronon lifted him, Shep's arms just before he entered the jumper and zatted Siler, Shep in jeans, Shep in black shirt, Shep walking across his bed.

And I've gotten so bad I even get turned on by the black arm band!!
                  Spoiler:
                  What's with the thin black band now?

I think I need to visit the thunk thread
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    I will leave you all to your squee! I'll come back and read it all when I can squee along too. At the moment I'm just squeeing over SGA sounds! Besides- I really have to get things done. I've played way too long.

Have a good evening/night whumping!

I want sounds!!! There are so few sites out there with sounds
                    sigpic

Comment

So much better been spoiler free!!!! No expectations!! No speculations!! And lots of hope that I'll get to see
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack and Shep work together!!!!

I can handle a 6 month wait if part 2 is as FREAKIN' EXCELLENT as this one!!! Of course, once you all start getting copies and spoilers from Canada, I'll have to completely avoid you all

No kidding. I wouldn't give Linzi any bits, I think not knowing was way better here because every scene just had that 'OMG' moment to it!

Like you said, every scene rocked, completely. And well, Canadian friends are much appreciated. I can't wait to see part 2. I saw the TBC coming and just...agggghhhhh! What a place to end on.
                      sigpic

Comment

*snort*
                        Spoiler:

Carson's turtles....I loved Sheppy's comment about making good soup...I LMAO at that!

Oh..Sheppy turning off the radio on Landry...I can't get the look on sheppy's face just before he did it outta my mind. OMG!!! Is it me or was that the face of a man who walked a very similiar road before...

YEPPERS!!! Said exactly that to hubby!
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep defying orders again to go after "lost men". And loved the comment that he didn't have to hear what Landry said.
                        sigpic

Comment

I want sounds!!! There are so few sites out there with sounds
                          SGAFan and Gate Geek are the ladies in the know! I just followed the link that GG sent me and downloaded them. I know nothing, unfortunately.

Anyway - enjoy SGA and I'll catch up soon, I hope.
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*snort*
                            Spoiler:

Oh I know
                            Spoiler:
                            poor little buggers...turtles Shep turning off the radio was great... I can't wait to see what crap is going to hit that fan when its over... I'm going with, he saved Jack and Wooley?? and things will be ok..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I want sounds too, but I'm watching Numb3rs and then I'm going to watch the second airing of Return. Good night whumpers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sigh. I have to go to bed and dream of
                                Spoiler:
                                Mutiny Shep!
                                . The little tyke has tumbling in the morning and I have to get up early for that AND a soccer game, followed by a 3 year old birthday party to attend, and a late night at the American Idols Live concert! I'll try to get on an squeeee with you all tomorrow!! I can't wait for caps! And fics! And more squeee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X