Some whump pics for the milestoners!

Common Ground:
    Spoiler:

Phantoms:
    Spoiler:

Comment

Oh and 30,000 whumpy posts!!!!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS WHUMPERS ON 30000 WHUMPY POSTS!
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Right. I gotta go get my sister. Will be back online in erm... given rush hour traffic out of city centre on a Friday?.... probably 2-3 hours!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Right. I gotta go get my sister. Will be back online in erm... given rush hour traffic out of city centre on a Friday?.... probably 2-3 hours!!!

See you later Ali!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
              well, it is a moving moment...two great milestoners hit 5000 posts together....the thread reaches 1500 pages and 30000 posts....wow... and all just before the mid-season finale...

Congratulations on 5000 Ali and SLC!!!
              Ditto, all!
              Congrats to SLC and Ali on 5,000 posts!!!!!!!!!

You're my heroes!

And congrats to all of us on 1500 pages!

BTW, nice fireworks, blingaway!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

so calm after all that activity...
                my fave pic to keep things going

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Oh I think
                  Spoiler:
                  Caldwell is history IMO!!!!! For sure!!!!
                  Given the spoilers for 3x20, thats my theory as well.
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    The funny things is
                    Spoiler:
                    it is like he has already left- you cant miss someone that you never see. What was the last ep that he was in....Misbegotten?
                    Spoiler:

no, he was in Sateda as well... although briefly

*random thought* If it is him, are we talking a military funeral? (thinking about DH's comments about getting a suit) Does that mean Shep in dress blues??!!! *DIES*
                    sigpic

Comment

SLC, I congrats you over on the JF thread, but Congrats again anyway!

Congrats to Ali too!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                        Spoiler:

*random thought* If it is him, are we talking a military funeral? (thinking about DH's comments about getting a suit) Does that mean Shep in dress blues??!!! *DIES*
                        *dies right along with ya!*

Yes I'm back already.... I did not have to waste 2-3 hours driving to Featherstone and back... instead I just wasted approx 1.25 hours driving into the city centre and back (it's 4 miles each way!) only to find that, despite my having specifically asked her if she has a large suitcase with her and her saying no, it's not big and it's a soft one so will squish into the boot, my sister's suitcase was too big (and had rigid edges so doesn't squish!) and so wouldn't fit in the boot of my small 2-seater car! Arrrrggghhhh!

So after all that she's had to go home on the train. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                          Spoiler:

You dont know how much I hope so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Nicely done Lauriel!

Colloquialism alert! I need all y'all's opinion. New siggie...too gory?

Um, siggie is VERY apropos for this thread It makes me think of a CD cover
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              *dies right along with ya!*

Yes I'm back already.... I did not have to waste 2-3 hours driving to Featherstone and back... instead I just wasted approx 1.25 hours driving into the city centre and back (it's 4 miles each way!) only to find that, despite my having specifically asked her if she has a large suitcase with her and her saying no, it's not big and it's a soft one so will squish into the boot, my sister's suitcase was too big (and had rigid edges so doesn't squish!) and so wouldn't fit in the boot of my small 2-seater car! Arrrrggghhhh!

So after all that she's had to go home on the train. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                                well, it is a moving moment...two great milestoners hit 5000 posts together....the thread reaches 1500 pages and 30000 posts....wow... and all just before the mid-season finale...

Congratulations on 5000 Ali and SLC!!!

WOW!! I'm so proud of ALL of you!!! *sobs happily and hangs up her tools from building this gutter, uh, sandbox to play in*
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X