No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's all on the commentary! They are quite amusing that's why I listen to them and all the maddening info like that.

Good night all. x
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      I would so like Shep whump where is helpless and relying on others totally to take care of him.....*sigh*
      what like in 38 mins...ahhhh.....might have to watch that later!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        what like in 38 mins...ahhhh.....might have to watch that later!!!

Yes and no. In 38 Minutes he was still able to give orders and actually came up with the solution to his own problem.......I want Shep totally out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          Curses! I've been caught!

*hides behind SGAFanSC*

spoiler for size
          Spoiler:

SGAFanSC: "Back off! She has enough to write without you adding more!

GGSC: I and the rest of the clones have been sent to ensure you get some whumpy stories posted soon! We're not leaving till you do...if you don't hurry up, things will get ugly!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Yes and no. In 38 Minutes he was still able to give orders and actually came up with the solution to his own problem.......I want Shep totally out of it!
            Yes totally out of it. And we need lots of blood. There just wasn't enough Sheppy blood in 38 minutes.
            sigpic

Comment

Lecture 1: Methods in making shep bleed.
              Lecture 2: Situations where whump could occur.
              Lecture 3: would be making writers write bloody Shep whump in scenes!

Lecture 4: Blunt Force Trauma: Methods of Application.
              Lab: Three hour hands-on practical, students must provide own Shep-clone

Lecture 5: Methods of Restraint
              Ropes, knots, straps etc. Teacher will provide one clone for demonstration purposes (poor bugger...)
              Lecture 6: First Aid
              Application of oxygen, CPR, stabilization of fractures, Blood typing and cross-matching (for when you just *had* to go and nick an artery)

Comment

Just passing through real quick...
                What
                There was some whumpage
                Spoiler:
                of Shep that was cut out of the ep... gaaaah

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                  Just passing through real quick...
                  What
                  There was some whumpage
                  Spoiler:
                  of Shep that was cut out of the ep... gaaaah
                  Yep.
                  Spoiler:
                  The kids threw stones at Shep, and some hit Joe on the head! They were having a laugh about it on the commentary! Joking around.

Evening all!
                  Just wanted to say I read all your comments about writing with interest. Thanks SGA for the green, that was so sweet! I like your words of wisdom too!
                  I want Sheppy to be deprived of oxygen AND bleeding.
                  Think I've caught up now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                    and the ficlet... does this qualify as a story? *G*

The John Sheppard Book on Computer Repair

SGAFan,,,you had me laughing through it all...this was way funny... I have wanted to do number 10 just a while back myself...but then on the other hand if I had I would never have gotten my CG video done,,and starting over,,uhm no thank you...it gave me a headache,,,*lol*
                    So a great little fic...it was just so Sheppard....

Oh and by the way I love the Phantoms WP you did too of course...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Lecture 6: First Aid
                      Application of oxygen, CPR, stabilization of fractures, Blood typing and cross-matching (for when you just *had* to go and nick an artery)
                      Ohh....where do I sign up for this class? Sounds whumpy!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        I'm back for a bit!

Hey, you and everyone else has not made me feel left out (OK, a teeny tiny bit, but I get over it fairly quickly). I will say the conversations have given me a completely new perspective that I haven't previously had. So all is good.

Maybe, I won't be so demanding when I want new or updated stories now. Maybe.

I don't think of it as demanding, I think of it more as begging
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                          I remember that scene from Sweety's sig - isn't it from one of the extras in S1 - a director's special or something. They were saying that Joe had the most chest hair and reached out to unzip him but damn it he stopped them.

Sadly us Yanks don't get the good extras on the boxsets
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            I don't think of it as demanding, I think of it more as begging
                            Persistant on the edge of being overbearing, but never begging.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              Sadly us Yanks don't get the good extras on the boxsets

I agree!! We never get all the good stuff. Heck, I couldn't even get the photo gallery on each DVD to do anything other than show me a black screeen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Yep.
                                Spoiler:
                                The kids threw stones at Shep, and some hit Joe on the head! They were having a laugh about it on the commentary! Joking around.

Evening all!
                                Just wanted to say I read all your comments about writing with interest. Thanks SGA for the green, that was so sweet! I like your words of wisdom too!
                                I want Sheppy to be deprived of oxygen AND bleeding.
                                Think I've caught up now!
                                Hiya Linzi!! I was trying to find a fic I like about when Shep and Rodney get caught in that explosion in Suspicion and they both get blast lung!! Blood and oxygen!!! It is a nice quick fic so I read it again just now but it is maybe too much Rodney to recommend here. There is a nice bit when Shep is told by Rodney to put the oxygen mask back on! Really sweet!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X