John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Just saw that. i'm making a huge WORD doc out of it so once it's done, I'll print and read it. Loved her "Coloring Book" story!
    OMG!!! I just got through the first 12 chapters of Hounds today!! now I have more to read!!! SQUEE!!!

The Coloring Book...I absolutely loved that one!!

I'm with ya, I'm prinitng Hounds and Coloring they are just too good to keep on the computer!!
    sigpic

Comment

Yup. They're using promo shots (tentatively). Darn, wish they'd use actual shots from episodes. You know, Shep tied to chair, Shep with bug on neck, Shep turning into bug.
      I know what you mean...don't know why they can't give us that..
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yup. They're using promo shots (tentatively). Darn, wish they'd use actual shots from episodes. You know, Shep tied to chair, Shep with bug on neck, Shep turning into bug.
        the perfect shep whumper calendar eh?? sounds good to me!! nothing at all motivates me in any way to buy the official one as its all stuff we've seen!!

well we are officially into friday...u know what that means!!!!! i shall have to go to bed earlier than usual tonite as i expect on friday night/saturday morning i will get NO sleep!!! espesh if that thing is right and u know we get
        Spoiler:
        shep shot
        only one can hope!! i still have a horrible feeling im gonna be disappointed if its not him...and u know it wont cos we all really want it and have been squeeing over the possiblity of it all!!!!SQUEE!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'd buy THAT calendar in a second!

Ali - I'm glad you get to use your golf sig. I love it!

Comment

*sigh* Poopy promo pix calendar. I won't buy it cause I don't like the pixs. Maybe we need to creat a Sheppy whump calendar. I bet several on this tyhread would want one.....

Oh look at the time...26 hours till Phantoms!! SQUEE!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Darn, I thought that was Lauriel'sSC who been missing since my clone sprung him outta solitary two days ago. See, LSC was grounded. He went a little overboard with explosives and dropped a nuke.
              Morning all! *waves madly*

*giggles at GG* It sounds really whacked when you say it like that! I found him - he came home last night, the poor baby.

CONGRADULATIONS OBSESSED1 ON 400 POSTS!

Welcome to the Whump thread H Louise!
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

NinaSC: Nina it's after 2 a.m arn't you coming to bed already?
                Nina: I'll be there in a minute.
                NinaSC: You said that like an hour ago.
                Nina: Okay , okay I'm coming,,

Well it's bedtime for me...it's way past 2 a.m and I do have work tomorrow again before it's weekend time for me and hopefully squee time on saturday for Phantoms...so see ya all tomorrow ...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*sigh* Poopy promo pix calendar. I won't buy it cause I don't like the pixs. Maybe we need to creat a Sheppy whump calendar. I bet several on this tyhread would want one.....

Oh look at the time...26 hours till Phantoms!! SQUEE!!!!
                  Congrats on W.A.S.P. membership GG! I tried to green you but alas I cannot. I'll think about the calendar. Like you say, it's only promo pics, and it will depend on whether I can afford it. The S2 cards come out in 5 days and I stilll haven't got all the S1 ones yet. Need more money - I want it ALL!

Shep getting
                  Spoiler:
                  SHOT
                  could alleviate some of my worries though. If not - I'll settle for a decent amount of
                  Spoiler:
                  FLASHBACK ANGST
                  sigpic

Comment

Night Nina!! Have some good Sheppy dreams!!

Lauriel...was my clone with yours at all? I haven't seen him since he offered to help Lissa find your clone yesterday.
                    BTW, CONGRATS on getting your W.A.S.P. membership!!! SQUEE!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Night Nina!! Have some good Sheppy dreams!!

Lauriel...was my clone with yours at all? I haven't seen him since he offered to help Lissa find your clone yesterday.
                      BTW, CONGRATS on getting your W.A.S.P. membership!!! SQUEE!!!!!
                      Thank you! Umm.. no. Lisa and Addy's clones were with mine helping Addy's Shep find her, but most of the time it was just me and my Shep.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=47585

Definitely only my Shep!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        God I am so very, very booooored!

We need some new spoilers or pics or something to talk about. Can't we just skip forward 24 hours or so?

Well, I still can't make heads or tails out of the PHANTOMS promo, so my mind is still playing with M&MM......here's another whump thought.....

Spoiler:
                        many pages back I wondered what Jeannie's reaction to McKay with a gun or a bloody Shep through the gate would be....well, last night I started wondering how Jeannie would react to being trapped somewhere in Atlantis with her brother and a completely whumped Shep who needed McKay's help.
                        Too bad I'm not a writer. Sigh.
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                          Congrats on W.A.S.P. membership GG! I tried to green you but alas I cannot. I'll think about the calendar. Like you say, it's only promo pics, and it will depend on whether I can afford it. The S2 cards come out in 5 days and I stilll haven't got all the S1 ones yet. Need more money - I want it ALL!

Shep getting
                          Spoiler:
                          SHOT
                          could alleviate some of my worries though. If not - I'll settle for a decent amount of
                          Spoiler:
                          FLASHBACK ANGST
                          SQUEE!!!

Spoiler:
                          Flashback angst!!!! I so love that!!

But I still want him
                          Spoiler:
                          SHOT
                          too!!

Never got the cards. Are they cool?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            Well, I still can't make heads or tails out of the PHANTOMS promo, so my mind is still playing with M&MM......here's another whump thought.....

Spoiler:
                            many pages back I wondered what Jeannie's reaction to McKay with a gun or a bloody Shep through the gate would be....well, last night I started wondering how Jeannie would react to being trapped somewhere in Atlantis with her brother and a completely whumped Shep who needed McKay's help.
                            Too bad I'm not a writer. Sigh.
                            Salty,
                            I think you have a really good point there. In M&MM, everything was
                            Spoiler:
                            really happy and sweet and peaceful (well, except for the whole universe about to be destroyed thing). But I wonder how Jeannie would have reacted if she'd been faced with the type of things the team usually faces in the Pegasus galaxy -- wraith, hostile natives, explosions, invasions, etc.

Also - one thing I didn't get that maybe someone could help me with. I haven't had time to go back and look at previous episodes, but when Shep was showing Jeannie the video that Rodney had made during Letters from Pegasus, Jeannie acted like she had never seen it. Why hadn't she seen it? Didn't they ever send that video? I thought it would have already been given to her....

Just curious,
                            WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

SQUEE!!!

Spoiler:
                              Flashback angst!!!! I so love that!!

But I still want him
                              Spoiler:
                              SHOT
                              too!!

Never got the cards. Are they cool?
                              Yup! But then again - I got sucked into them, so I probably have a biased view. I've never collected trading cards before (of course - I've never joined forums, written or read fanfic, or generally obsessed about a show/character before either - go figure) I like them though. They're just so darned expensive. The normal ones are okay, but when you get into the rarer ones - ouch.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

*is still at work*

At least I can pop in from time to time and get a squee

*looks around* aww, shoot. everyone's gone
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X