No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone...on the subject of turkey sandwichs......im afraid it found him first and whumped him
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      Hi everyone...on the subject of turkey sandwichs......im afraid it found him first and whumped him
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Hmmmm I see insanity is rife in the whump thread once again...

I've done nothing today. Well, actually, I've done quite bit.. car boot, lunch out, tidying in spare room... but nothing SGA related *sigh*
        Hello! How's you?
        Did you have a great wedding annivesary?
        I haven't done any writing today, I've been out shopping and taking little one to a party! So that was fun, but not for my bank balance, lol!
        Obsessed1 - love the manip! Turkey sandwiches whumping Shep - lol!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
          Spoiler:
          turkey sandwiches and shep whump! lovely combo! LOL! hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha LMAO!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Hello! How's you?
            Did you have a great wedding annivesary?
            I haven't done any writing today, I've been out shopping and taking little one to a party! So that was fun, but not for my bank balance, lol!
            Obsessed1 - love the manip! Turkey sandwiches whumping Shep - lol!!!
            I'm ok thanks. Kinda stressed. Same old same old.

Nice anniversary though..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              I'm ok thanks. Kinda stressed. Same old same old.

Nice anniversary though..
              Poor Ali Hugs to you, sweetie.
              sigpic

Comment

Linzi I like your day better than mine. I've spent the past four hours dusting, cleaning bathrooms and fielding phone calls (health crisis with my dad yikes, but he's doing good this afternoon).

I've still got to clean my kitchen and prepare burgers and get the bbq grill cleaned and going. But all I wanna do is play, darn it!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Anniversary Ali! I'm sorry you're stressed though, that's never any fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't like being stressed...know all to well what that is like and all I want at those times is to get home where I can relax and enjoy the lovely world of Shep *lol*
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

okay so i've been bored.......the clones have lined up to save Shep.....he'll be okay
                      Spoiler:

I know its incredibly poor but you have to amuse yourslef sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                        Linzi I like your day better than mine. I've spent the past four hours dusting, cleaning bathrooms and fielding phone calls (health crisis with my dad yikes, but he's doing good this afternoon).

I've still got to clean my kitchen and prepare burgers and get the bbq grill cleaned and going. But all I wanna do is play, darn it!
                        Sorry about your dad. Hope he gets better really soon, though it sounds as if he's getting better already.
                        My feet are killling me after nearly four hours of shopping with my eldest. She needed suitable clothes for medical school, and boy, did I get bored, so I treated myself to some perfume, and then smiled sweetly at hubby, hoping he'd understand, whenwe returned home and he asked how the shopping went. Amazingly enough he didn't even ask me how much it cost...which is probably a good thing! But my eldest did encourage me, so it's all her fault. And, I did need some new perfume. Honest.
                        I bought the Cult Times issue with Joe in it. It's a really lovely interview. He sounds so pleased with Season 3, as am I, I have to say! So the shopping was worth being able to buy that mag!
                        sigpic

Comment

there sure was many of them
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Happy anniversary Ali

Comment

Was there any new spoilers in the mag??

I bought some perfume a month or so ago, and I have no regrets. I haven't found a scent I loved in years but this one was awesome. One sniff and I was hooked and DH was the one who said, "This is GOOD!" so he's to blame and couldn't whine when I spent that kind of money on perfurme LOL.

My dad, well, it's kind of creepy in light of my common ground tag, but he collapsed last night at dinner, and had to have a pacemaker put in today. He got out of surgey about an hour ago and is doing well. Ironically, the research I'd done made me handle it a lot better because I knew exactly what was going on after I got the phone call first thing this morning from my step mom. He's resting and they didn't find anything else wrong so I'm relieved. He's 73 this year, I was a 'late in life' baby for him. I adore my dad. He was one of those dad's that loved being with his kids. He dragged us everywhere fishing and hiking, took us on the trains (he worked his entire life on the Alaska Rail Road). Luckily, his general health is wonderful so he should bounce back from this fast.
                              sigpic

Comment

IWTB sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he is feeling better. My brother is having a heart operation in a month, a similar thing, so i know its always a worrying time when family has to have something like that done.

Comment

Working...
                                X