John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    I found a site that I can get to at work. It's meebo.com. Unfortunately, I can't get into multi-person chats, but for my one-on-one chat fixes, it works great.
    Thanks ! Don't worry, I've found something else now
    But I'll try it later
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Shep was in second page. I'm rescuing him in my attempts of delurking.

Comment

Nice work Beloky...

Keeping it legal...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks. God, I'm so bored! Must do something...... *goes to pic account in search of whump pics*

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
            Thanks. God, I'm so bored! Must do something...... *goes to pic account in search of whump pics*
            Same here...boredboredboredboredbored...

Might have to go and work on fanfics...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hmm, it turns out I have more eye candy pics, than actual whump. But here's one!

Might have to go and work on fanfics...
              I was thinking on doing that, and I also have the NaNo thing, but from thinking it to actually doing it. I'm not sure...

Comment

I've not even started on my NaNoWriMo...in fact, I've not even really thought about it...

I have to say, my PB has more eye-candy pics...

Comment

Eye candy is always good.

I have only reached the 900 mark in the NaNo thing, I'm not even sure I'll reach 2000 by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                    Eye candy is always good.

I have only reached the 900 mark in the NaNo thing, I'm not even sure I'll reach 2000 by the end of the month.
                    50,000 words...so won't be happening...

Comment

So much wonderful whumpage. It's enough to drive a girl insane (leading to more whump, but me-whump is no where near as fun as Shep whump). Checked out my PB album though and I don't have so much Shep whump to share. Hope this will suffice.

Beanie & Beloky -- do join in the NaNo insanity. I would love the company. I can be a cheerleader if you like, or a slavedriver if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        It wasn't that interesting...we were just discussing where we got ideas for fics...and where the divine inspiration came to us...

Yeah, I hated that we had no MSN at work as well...
                        You'd think with some of the places/times i'm at when i get bitten by the bunnies, i'd have more..um...intereseting ideas....
                        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
                          So much wonderful whumpage. It's enough to drive a girl insane (leading to more whump, but me-whump is no where near as fun as Shep whump). Checked out my PB album though and I don't have so much Shep whump to share. Hope this will suffice.

Beanie & Beloky -- do join in the NaNo insanity. I would love the company. I can be a cheerleader if you like, or a slavedriver if you prefer.
                          Hmmm is that a collar? Shep on a lead? Are you trying to kill me? Ive only just joined this board!

Comment

Welcome Sheppard56!!!

Originally posted by meredevachon
                            LOL, you can look me up there as Belisse. I'm up for some cheering, sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard56
                              Hmmm is that a collar? Shep on a lead? Are you trying to kill me? Ive only just joined this board!
                              Shep on a lead? Now there's an interesting idea...

Comment

is that lead or leash
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X