No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we will get better interviews in the future.. It would be nice to get something out of it new....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      I'm all around screwed now aren't I? Perhaps some other CG caps are in order??? Please? Anyone???
      CG caps you say?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

CG caps never get old... so much whumpage....sigh....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
          Yeah the good times *lol* I don't know how many times I've seen TDO...since I like the aspect of him being more physical and in action,,, I've seen it so many times I should be tired of it like I usually get when I watch something to much,,but hardly,,,it's still just as good *lol*
          yeh TDO never gets old! and shep rocks in that ep..fighting that wraith..even with a nice GSW in his arm...and of course i love him getting tossed about by the wraith and when he goes BASH into the force field hahaha some good whumping in that ep certainly!!
          i wanna see some nice whumping like that in season 3!! not that i can complain about what we've had so far..thats been great!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Well who know what season 3 has in store for us when it comes to whumping Shep... there is still 13 epis to go....
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              CG caps you say?

Spoiler:

SQUEE!!!

soo sooo glad you're back!!!!! You know just how to cheer up a girl.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, congrats on 200 posts Nina!
                sigpic

Comment

See that would make my year.. More Shep whumpage and add a side of Rodney whumpage at that....
                  Ok I'm on these two kicks.. cause I'm reading a fic right now with both of them and whumpage....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    CG caps you say?

Spoiler:

ooooooh i love CG caps ALI thanks!!!! great pics!!! yum yum..squee and all that! LOL!

Comment

CONGRATS Nina on 200 posts

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                        yeh TDO never gets old! and shep rocks in that ep..fighting that wraith..even with a nice GSW in his arm...and of course i love him getting tossed about by the wraith and when he goes BASH into the force field hahaha some good whumping in that ep certainly!!
                        i wanna see some nice whumping like that in season 3!! not that i can complain about what we've had so far..thats been great!!!
                        I LMAO when he ran into the force field and he fell backwards.

Sure beats getting whumped by a muffin anyways...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                          Well who know what season 3 has in store for us when it comes to whumping Shep... there is still 13 epis to go....
                          just thinking about the possible whump he could receive in season 3 makes me wanna SQUEE my head off!!! who knows what shep whump delights could be in store for us????!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats...

Yes we just have to wait and see what season 3 has in store...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I LMAO when he ran into the force field and he fell backwards.

Sure beats getting whumped by a muffin anyways...

hahaha!!! yep that muffin pic still makes me LMAO even now!!
                              i also love in that scene after hes done it and looks around like WTH? haha silly shep...didnt really think the wraith wud leave the jumper just like that did you! still it gave us something to squee about so...thanks shep!! LOL!!

Comment

Already took some meds...major headache praying its not gonna turn into a migraine thing going on....can't watch CG cause family is around...and I really don't want to wait till the morning to call someone.....

I'm all around screwed now aren't I? Perhaps some other CG caps are in order??? Please? Anyone???

Here's my contribution...

Spoiler:

hey, i feel for you......great minds act alike and all that. I too have just taken some paracetomal for a headache that wont budge and threatens to turn into a migraine.............

Comment

Working...
                                X