No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubbies should not win at such things. It gives an inflated ego that they carry over into other aspects of daily life.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
      I'm off to do a couple of evening domestic goddess duties (no, not that, y'all get your minds out of the gutter, oh wait...don't do that, then we wouldn't have near as much fun ), I'll be back. *skips off*
      Well... *blushes* I am a wallpapering fiend in case you didn't know.

A while back I did a color series ( you know, GreenShep, BlueShep, black, yellow, purple, white, grey, red... etc (even hazelShep) LOL) Blues and greens huh? (does that include indigo, aqua and teal LOL)

links: (in spoiler tag, there are a few... LOL all are 1024x768 or larger...)

sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Good evening, Whumpers! I finally have DSL! Yippee! Now I can actually download bigger files and pics and all kinds of fun things!

I have just spent the better part of 2 hours reading CG tags and drabbles. OMG! They are all so great! Ali, SGAFan, obsessed1, WBAW, Wyndhamfan (did I forget someone)! I'm on whump overload! Fabulous work! Makes me want to write a second chapter to mine, which I will since it is already swirling in my grey matter. Many thanks for a fun-filled, whumpy evening!

I've had some trouble posting reviews, but will keep trying.

Congrats to any and all milestoners and Happy Birthday, Deano!

Comment

Hey Lorr! Congrats on the DSL

Thanks about the ficcies.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
            wallpapers?... blues and greens...wallpaper war ...He will NOT win this!!!!!!!

Here ya go. Give 'im hell honey!!

Big ol' full size file, dialer-uppers beware.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
              Well... *blushes* I am a wallpapering fiend in case you didn't know.

A while back I did a color series ( you know, GreenShep, BlueShep, black, yellow, purple, white, grey, red... etc (even hazelShep) LOL) Blues and greens huh? (does that include indigo, aqua and teal LOL)

links: (in spoiler tag, there are a few... LOL all are 1024x768 or larger...)

Okay, my pathetic fifteen minute effort sux. Those are GORGEOUS!!

Comment

I'm back! Awesome!!! Thanks SGAFan and blingaway!! *hugs* *clicks and saves*

He shall regret challenging me!! This is a smiley representation of the two of us with wallpapers HeeHee

Congrats on the DSL Lorr! Makes it so much more fun around here, doesn't it?

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Okay, my pathetic fifteen minute effort sux. Those are GORGEOUS!!
                  Are you kidding?! I Love yours!!! *applause*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                    Hubbies should not win at such things. It gives an inflated ego that they carry over into other aspects of daily life.
                    So true!!!

Comment

Same here!!!

Comment

Well whumpers, I'm off to dreamland!! I hope you all have sweet Sheppy dreams!! G'night! *hugs to all*

Comment

Augh, I have such a time with wallpapers. Too much space. I do better in the close confines of 600 X 135. Glad to be of sevice tho. Can't let the dude win in a domestic computer dispute!

edit to add: I have abysmal manners. Thanks both of you!
                          Last edited by blingaway; 28 August 2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

LOL!! Indeed. hubby is in a no win situation. hehehe

OK. considering I slept like crap last night and ended up with about 4 hours of sleep, I think I'm heading out for an early night myself.

Night whumpers!! *waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL!! Indeed. hubby is in a no win situation. hehehe
                              Ya, how many obsessed dedicated, time-wasting graphics-literate, blood-thirsty whump loving online resources does he have? He's toast.

G'nite all!

Comment

Exactly!!

G'night!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X