Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
    Hello all..
    I've watch CG several times now.. it never gets old....
    Spoiler:
    Unlike Shep!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Thanks for all those beautiful caps! Fantastic! Hubby caught me looking at them.......NOW he wants to know what happened! *smacks self in head* *smacks hubby in head too just because*

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Spoiler:
        Unlike Shep!!

Mx

Spoiler:
        Wraiths make the show all new again

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Spoiler:
          Unlike Shep!!

Mx
          Tee hee! Or should I say, sniff, sniff!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Still squeeing over CG! ive watched it twice already and plan to watch it more! this ep rocked! cant think what else to say at the moment..im just in awe....ken cuperus must stay! shep was excellent in this ep, the team was great...just everything!
            i was not disappointed! i just hope now we get lots and lots of episode tags for this...i wish this had been a 2 parter think how much more they couldve done....not that what we got wasnt great of course!!!
            have i said how much this ep rocked? cos it does! definately in my top favourites! a bit of an emotional rollercoaster this one huh! i also love the fact that practically everyone in the season 3 ep thread loves this ep, some claiming its the best of this season..or ever ahh im so proud of joe LOL he certainly deserves the praise...as does everyone involved in this ep...but mostly joe of course! excellent ep!
            see no squees were wasted...and when phantoms is closer...the squee will be back with a vengence LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

What a fantastic ep. Joe did an amazing job conveying his mixed emotions........i've watched it so many times but it really just doenst get old.................wow Atlantis is great this season....

Comment

My mind is now reeling..........of the possibilities of fanfiction....just trying to come up with a good idea to write for this....where to start...emotional whump, physical.....
                Spoiler:
                because you know getting his life given back must have still caused his body to be strained
                psychological fallout??? he's going to have issues.......um...........*thinking*

I'll see if i can get something up on here within the next few days, in between writing my others. SQUEE

Comment

I'm back after a short hiatus.

Majortrip..Awesome!

Spoiler:
                  I noticed the Sheppy tears last night and I died!!

Linz and Mx - I agree completely! That ep gets more intense each times its watched. And the stuff I missed the first viewing too...

I will not be watching it again until Tuesday when I will have the house to myself. I had a less than pleasant time watching it last night thanks to hubby being an arse.

So, are we ever going to be able to totally Squee in glee over Shep whump in this ep? I'm still finding it a bit too emotional to do so.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                    My mind is now reeling..........of the possibilities of fanfiction....just trying to come up with a good idea to write for this....where to start...emotional whump, physical.....
                    Spoiler:
                    because you know getting his life given back must have still caused his body to be strained
                    psychological fallout??? he's going to have issues.......um...........*thinking*

I'll see if i can get something up on here within the next few days, in between writing my others. SQUEE
                    Oh get writing, get writing, get writing!!!!!

Do you get the feeling I am deperate or something cos I am!!!!!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Any ideas MX??

hey did anyone notice
                      Spoiler:
                      on the second feeding when elizabeth says she wont hand laden over and shep nods in the background?? love it

you really got a sense for his anger and pain.................cant say it enough. great ep
                      and
                      Spoiler:
                      the whole spearing him at the beginning was great...yummy twirling shep

Comment

Well I have been out all afternoon - but boy how desperate was I to get home to watch a certain epsiode again!!!!!

Comment

I'm still squeeing here! I just loved CG. It is true. The more I watch it, the more i notice, and the more I appreciate the writing and the acting - especially Joe's. The look on his face
                          Spoiler:
                          during the feedings was so powerful. I keep saying it, but I could see such pain, fear, defiance, bravery....
                          Oh I really must shut up now. I'm saying the same things over and over again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                            Spoiler:

That's the biggest thing I felt cheated out of..

Spoiler:
                            No real team reaction, no real Sheppy reaction to everything that has just happened! My god, the whole team is gonna have to go to Heightmeyer to recover from this. And Sheppy, as strong as that man is and as good as he is at blocking and suprressing emotions...he's gonna have a tough time dealing with all this.

I bet he didn't sleep too well when he got back to Atlantis...

and I would have loved to have seen a moment between Weir and Sheppy..she followed his wishes and stood her ground, but I think it would be awkward at best when they first face each other alone.....

*sigh* I agree with several other comments around the forums. This ep really should have been a two parter!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                              More CG. Not dial-up friendly, this one.

Spoiler:

And that's just in the first 15:30. Our poor woobie!

OMG THANKS YOU GUYS! *dies*
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

yeah GG totally agree....because you know theres going to be fallout......would have been great as a two parter

Spoiler:
                                Weariness pervaded his every movement, his every thought, as he sat on the infirmary bed surrounded by his friends. The trip back had been silent, the stares of his men, unrelenting.
                                And now here he was, still being watched, still being poked and prodded as Beckett conducted his gentle examinations.
                                He knew that they were trying to discern his state of mind by merely studying his face. He’d managed to carefully cultivate a strong outward exterior, saying he was ’fine’, and smiling when he could to detract from the fact that he was emotionally wrecked. He’d been humiliated in front of his friends, he was tired, and his chest hurt even though the feeding mark was gone. He knew whenever he looked in the mirror, he would still see that mark, still see an old man, just as now he could still feel the wraith enzyme working through his system.
                                Beckett moved to look at the faded feeding mark, his fingers brushing his collarbone as he moved. John stiffened as a phantom pain seized his chest. His breathing started to speed up, his head felt hazy and he could feel the beads of perspiration popping up on his forehead. Adrenaline was surging through his veins in a flight or fight reaction. He wanted to get away, run, and hide.
                                The wraith’s hand slammed down onto his chest with inexhaustible force, it rocked his body back, and he felt his life ebbing away. His life was being drained and he could feel his body losing muscle, organs straining, heart racing, the skin on his face becoming lax and aged. He tried to recapture his breath, tried to move away from the pain, tried to scream out. It all proved ineffectual. And just as it had started moments earlier, the pain suddenly subsided, the hand was ripped away from his bruised chest and he sagged forwards. Defeated. His team, all the while, watching. Pitying him.
                                He saw that they were watching, let go of the sheets he had wadded into balled fists, and breathed out slowly, “I’m fine,” he said.
                                He wasn’t.

just a little something i wrote this minute while gateworld was down
                                Last edited by obsessed1; 26 August 2006, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X