No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised too that most of our speculations were right, also. Considering that TPTB gave us NO PICTURES to work from!!!

Comment

We have good brains
      So many things we've said and then we see it on the tv.. woohooo
      so happy

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Maybe we all have espn or something!!!

Comment

*paris's clone cleans up the grey matter*

so anyone got any pics yet?
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
            I'd green Ken too but the rep thing said I've given out too much green in 24 hours Next time!
            Same here....I'm so generous. Sometimes it's to a fault.

Grats on 300 posts gravelgerdie!!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Ok...have to get more of my thoughts down..

Spoiler:
              You know kudos to Sheppy for keeping it pretty well together. He gave an air of being strong and defiant, but there were moments where you could see and hear his fear and uncertainty.

I loved the scene where Shep is talking to the cellmate next door right after the feeding (not yet knowing its the wraith) and its basically a philispophical discussion of who to hate more. I found it very interesting.

Well, its on again in a few minutes. I'm going to rewatch it and see what I missed the first time around. Which I'm sure is a lot. There is a lot of packed into this ep!!!
              Last edited by Gate Geek; 25 August 2006, 08:21 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NEEEEED FICCCCCCCCC
                NEEDDDDD TO SEE EPISODE!
                GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

*BOOM* (paris implodes)
                Rut roh! Where's paris' Shep clone? He needs to nurse her back to health.....

Comment

OMG that was AMAZING!!! Poor Shep

Spoiler:
                  I also got the impression that Sheppard had been in prison before by the way he was talking about it to the wraith. I wonder if he was just talking about being captured by the wraith or if it was a peek at his backstory.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    Maybe we all have espn or something!!!

ESPN???? wow, proof that this ep is dangerous to your health after all!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm off to watch the second airing!!!! *bounce bounce bounce*

I may be back later......

Comment

I hope it was a peek into his backstory!!!

Well I'm off to bed. If anyone sees Ken give him Congrats from me, please?
                        Talk to you all tomorrow!!

Comment

G'night jg!! *hugs*

Comment

I'm off to watch the ep again... talk more later.. have fun

ESPN??
                            yes we need cable set up

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I'm going to bed. Oh, gosh. I'm whumped.

See you all tomorrow morning, when I'll have to get my brief time before heading to the water park. Argh!
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG...
                                Spoiler:
                                we're getting set up for the first feeding....GAH!!

Such a 1950's camera. Shep gets strapped to the chair and then he and Koyla are chatting....video transmission is sent to Atlantis....Koyla and Weir chat....Picture of Shep gagged and tied to the chair (he looked stunned in the promo pix because he was tasered)...Weir demands to speak to Shep and Sheppy talk to Weir...gag comes down Shep yells to Weir to not give in to his demands no matter what happens (something very similiar)...gag gets put back on.....wraith gets brought in for all to see....Weir is not quite pleading for Koyla not to do it....waith is standing next to Shep then wraith feeds...wraith arm gets pulled away...Sheppy has a look of shock, sadness and defeat on his face.

It wasn't soo bad this time around. But still gut wrenching nonetheless....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X