John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Ummmm maybe- but I want to enjoy every single emotion that I can get from CG to the full...yeah I am sick!!!!
    You're not sick. I will be glued to the TV screen with morbid fascination. And it will be watched hundreds of times before it practically sinks in that

Spoiler:
    He's being fed on!! and for what? Political gain? personal vendetta? Argh!!!!!!

4 hours and 30 minutes to go!!
    sigpic

Comment

Emotional whump can be just as delicious!
      sigpic

Comment

GO IWTB!!!

Comment

I'm not lying when I say that I'm about to burst with excitement.. Just watched the CG promo a couple of times again and I notice that I couldn't even breathe when I wanted to.

How am I gonna survive 43 minutes of not breathing???

Anyway, it's just downright scary how screwed up someone can get because of a TV show
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Gaaahhhh Shep bare chest...

Squeeeee getting closer to the time.. Yea

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Spoiler:
              I have to say, I'm wondering if Kolya tells Sheppard what's coming before they bring in the wraith? I wonder how many times he's fed upon?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                I agree SLC I hope it does live up to its expectations...

GG Oh man I hope the server doesn't go down after the ep.. I want to squeeeee
                I'm beginning to think it's impossible for it to live up to expectation quite frrankly but if it's even half as good as we hope then it'll be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/IWantToBelieve2/runner48.jpg

Emotional whump can be just as delicious!
                  Emotional whump is probably my favorite kind of whump.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Poor Shep being fed upon... I to wonder if its just once or more then that.. Kolya is grrrrrr..

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                      Spoiler:
                      Poor Shep being fed upon... I to wonder if its just once or more then that.. Kolya is grrrrrr..
                      We have reason to believe that it'll be
                      Spoiler:
                      more that once

I love your new siggie
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                        We have reason to believe that it'll be
                        Spoiler:
                        more that once

I love your new siggie
                        Why Thank You

Ohhhhhh My
                        Spoiler:
                        Poor Shep. more then once... sigh

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Bare chested is good...whumped and bare chested, that's the best.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is what Alex Levine (SGA & SG1 Script co-ordinator) says in his weekly blog over on Sci-fi.com about CG

nothing terribly spoilerish, mainly just anecdotal.

Spoiler:
                            The birth of a nickname...

There’s a new writer on Atlantis this year; it’s Copernicus, the Polish astronomer (1473-1543). Well… not exactly. That’s actually the new writer’s nickname. His actual name is Ken Cuperus.

The back story is this. Usually at the start of the year, when the writing staff first gets together to come up with episodes and start writing the season, the writers take pitches from freelance writers. There’s also the outside chance that freelance writers will be hired onto the staff if there’s a need for a new staff writer. With 40 hours of TV to produce each year, there’s often such a need. So this year, on Atlantis, Ken successfully pitched an episode that will be shown tonight, called “Common Ground,” and was subsequently hired onto the staff.

So how did Cuperus become Copernicus? Well, listen close my friends and I’ll tell you. During preproduction, Robert Davi arrived, ready to reprise his role as Kolya, and stopped by the writer’s room to say hello. And just to let you know, Robert Davi is kind of rough and tough in real life too. So Robert Davi walks into the room, greets everybody, and then asks, right out of the blue, “so which one of you guys is Copernicus?” And Ken, being new on the staff, chose not to correct Robert Davi. He just quietly raised his hand. Mr. Davi just wanted to say he liked the script, but… well… sometimes nicknames just stick. By the next day somebody had taped a number of photocopies of pictures of Copernicus onto Ken’s door, with a perfectly placed square cut-out that you can look through to see “Modern-Day Copernicus At Work”.

Other nick names from the writing staff? “Grudgy Grudgerson” (Joe Mallozzi), “Mr. Jeopardy” (Paul Mullie), Martin “Gero-Worship” aka “The Class Clown”, Carl “The Truth” Binder – because he tells it like it is, Alan “Pretty Boy” McCullough, “Coop” and “Big Idea Brad” Wright aka “Mr. Science”.

Enough babbling! Onto this week’s shows:

Common Ground is a great Atlantis episode. Mr. Jeopardy would be soooo proud. You’ll be impressed with the prosthetic make-up, done to perfection as always by Todd Masters.

Comment

First off... SGAFan - Great chapter 6 of your story... poor Sheppard and wouldn't we all wanna be Carson in that part of your story... *lol*

Am I sensing you all getting really excited now ??? what is it just a few hours left now until all that can get to see CG....
                              It's almost midnight here so it's pretty much saturday which means I get to see it in the evening.... which means I have to head to bed soon and wont be getting back on until I've seen it for myself... just now wondering how many pages I'm gonna have to catch up then *lol*

I'm sure Joe is going to find out just how much we have enjoyed seeing him in CG...

Checking back soon ...I'll be right back...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

That's cute Josie, and it doesn't surprise me that Robert Davi isn't all 'sugar and spice' in RL hehehe. A guy like that looks like he's forceful on and off the screen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X