John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning whumpers!!!

Thanks Prion for the recommendation - that was a great fic to start the day with!!!!

Oh SGAFan- I inspired you with my post!!! That is fabulous!!!! I love that pic so much and I am loved your drabble

Oh IWTB - I am so looking forward to seeing the extra caps!

Okay just three more days to go!!!!!

Comment

LOL thanks SLC.

*still wonders if that was an innocent accident by SLC...*

I"m glad you liked it. It was an instant plot bunny bite! I HAD to write it NOW.

*rolls eyes at muse*

okay, its midnight. I"m off to bed.

*grabs SGASC and exits stage left...*
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        I just had to pop in, though I'm about to go to bed, but I saw that extra bit of Common Ground ad during Eureka tonight!!!

Spoiler:
        And Kolya approaches Sheppard while he's tied to the chair, and no one else is around in the shot, so there's got to be Kolya taunting Sheppard, and he wasn't gagged...so, woah, pyschological stuff here we come!!!
        Oh wow! This eppy just keeps getting better and better! Thanks IWTB!

Congrats CeeKay, Linzi and GG on your milestones!

Thanks for the fic link Prion, will have to read that later....enjoyed yours also SGAFan!

Sholio writes great fics I agree...I'm also enjoying this one In the Mind's Eye by Reyson to.

Comment

CONGRATS GG ON 1,700 POSTS!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            I just had to pop in, though I'm about to go to bed, but I saw that extra bit of Common Ground ad during Eureka tonight!!!

Spoiler:
            And Kolya approaches Sheppard while he's tied to the chair, and no one else is around in the shot, so there's got to be Kolya taunting Sheppard, and he wasn't gagged...so, woah, pyschological stuff here we come!!!
            OMG - *whines* This just gets better and better!

Oooh and going back to
            Spoiler:
            the whole Ladon thing... I'm sure that's him in the pic from the promo and it makes me more convinced that what is happening in the ep is a power struggle within the Genii with Kolya wanting to take over from Ladon.. and either Ladon comes to the Atlantians for help/sanctuary OR maybe even rescue Ladon from Kolya's clutches (and that's how come Sheppy gets captured?)...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              OMG - *whines* This just gets better and better!

Oooh and going back to
              Spoiler:
              the whole Ladon thing... I'm sure that's him in the pic from the promo and it makes me more convinced that what is happening in the ep is a power struggle within the Genii with Kolya wanting to take over from Ladon.. and either Ladon comes to the Atlantians for help/sanctuary OR maybe even rescue Ladon from Kolya's clutches (and that's how come Sheppy gets captured?)...
              Interesting hypothesis, Ali! I'm so excited about CG.
              I promised everyone a piccie spam to celebrate 5,800, (hides from embarrassment at my post count...), so here we go:
              Spoilers for SGA season 3:

Spoiler:

THUNKWHUMP!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

hello all! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS ON 1700 POSTS GG!

ALI!!!! - You're back online! Woohoo!!!

The squeeing and countdown continues I see!

PS: Can't believe I was at work and missed a paintball fight.
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Where are all the whumpers today? It's CG Day -2 days! We should be wildly squeeing!
                  Where's Josie's gif gone?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

Spoiler:

Phew! I found it above!!!! Sigh!
                    sigpic

Comment

MAD busy at work again today - taken me till now, in short snatches of reading, to catch up on the thread...

.. and, as usual, as we approach lunchtime and I can GFG everyone else disappears!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Phew! I found it above!!!! Sigh!
                        Oh man that clip just continues to slay me.. I can't help rewatching it and yet as I watch I feel almost like I should look away because it's so intense... *sighs in whumpy satisfaction*
                        sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone? It's lunchtime and I need to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                          sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone? It's lunchtime and I need to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am here Ali squeeing away at this!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I am here Ali squeeing away at this!!!

Spoiler:

Yargh. I so so so so SO can't wait to see this scene in full. It's gonna be the most awesome thing in the history of SGA ever!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yargh. I so so so so SO can't wait to see this scene in full. It's gonna be the most awesome thing in the history of SGA ever!

Oh me too!!! With sound ! - I just keep trying to imagine what the whole scene is going to be like!!! I cannot wait!!!! OMG I wish it was time already!

Comment

Working...
                                X