No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all gone pretty quiet in here tonight where are all the squeeing fangirls?

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      Spoiler:

You're right, it could be the gate tech, didn't think about that one! Hmmmmm, and you could be equally right about the blind fold.

Doesn't it suck saying, "We'll just have to wait and see!" LOL!
      No actually it doesn't suck to say that. Because I haven't said it. At least as far as my short term memory can remember. It sucks not knowing all the answers though!!! Come to think of it, I thought nothing in the universe could suck either........ I'll just shut up now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
        Funny.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Is that sarcasm??

Here maybe this'll help all of us Squeeing fangirls:

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          It's all gone pretty quiet in here tonight where are all the squeeing fangirls?
          I'm here! Still SQUEEEEEEing madly!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Is that sarcasm??
            I'm sorry – I thought you were kidding before. I was counting down to midnight (Eastern time) Friday, when I'll be able to see CG.

Here maybe this'll help all of us Squeeing fangirls:

Spoiler:
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee... *bursts into tears*

Comment

The forum is playing silly buggers again and I just keep getting a server is busy notice. I guess that's why everyone else is so quiet tonight.

Comment

The forum is playing silly buggers again and I just keep getting a server is busy notice. I guess that's why everyone else is so quiet tonight.
                Probably – it's happened to me twice in the past 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee... *bursts into tears*
                  Glad I'm not the only one the server is being squirrley with.

Anyhow, what I was TRYING to post was that i have a similar reaction.

The episode looks so fantastically good with depth and all the stuff that makes SGA great, that I'm SQUEEING in excitment, but then I see

Spoiler:

the part where the Wraith feeds on Shep

and it just breaks my heart!
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Same problem on my end as well. must be all those SG1 fans crying everywhere on the forums. There certainly seems to be a diminished amount of Squee at the moment to cause it.

CeeKay - check your messages. Please.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Josie - Looks like you are going to get to 2000 !

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                        Glad I'm not the only one the server is being squirrley with.

Anyhow, what I was TRYING to post was that i have a similar reaction.

The episode looks so fantastically good with depth and all the stuff that makes SGA great, that I'm SQUEEING in excitment, but then I see

Spoiler:

and it just breaks my heart!
                        please fix your spolier tag my dear. just in case.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm currently trying to write a fic for one of the challenges but it's kind of drifting away from whump...but I still want to keep writing it because I'm really enjoying the challenge of writing in a completely different style.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            CeeKay - check your messages. Please.
                            Got it and responded. Sorry about the misunderstanding there.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Hey Josie - Looks like you are going to get to 2000 !
                              I was very much hoping to get there tonight but the forum and RL have conspired against me.

Stupid server!

Comment

Hi, My name is Suzanne... I just found this board.
                                Sheppard is one of my fav. characters.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X