John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    Ok, ok, here it is. And yes, it's evil The bunnies made me do it!

*pondering writing a flashback addition to it*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/1/

*runs from Beanie*
    A flashback addition would be good...

Still in shock that you
    Spoiler:
    deaded
    the woobie...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      A flashback addition would be good...

Still in shock that you
      Spoiler:
      deaded
      the woobie...
      Don't worry, in the sequel he
      Spoiler:
      ascends, then descends... nekkid

Comment

Spoiler:
        Oooh!! I can't be bothered to read back a page to see what this is about but oooh!!! I like the sound of this! (Fic, I'm going to depressingly assume!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
          Oooh!! I can't be bothered to read back a page to see what this is about but oooh!!! I like the sound of this! (Fic, I'm going to depressingly assume!)
          Not even a real fic, either, but we can all use our imaginations...

Comment

Not even a real fic, either, but we can all use our imaginations...
            Oh I sure can!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Now you are just teasing...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I can't tell, but its sure working!

Comment

Ok, I'll go back to whumping... Though I'm finding the flashback very hard to write, too sad I think it's time for that sleep I said I'd be getting about an hour ago...

Comment

Mer!! That was AMAZING!! That little ficcie left me absolutely speechless!

Spoiler:
                    They’d brought him into the control room with his hands cuffed behind his back, lip bloodied and swollen. No chance for heroics this time. He grinned at Kolya and reminded him of the score last time they’d gone up against each other. Kolya gave him the score this time and John spat in his face. That was the John Sheppard she wanted to remember, defiant to the end.
                    I loved that part!! The entire story was just so powerfully written... I cannot express in words how totally awesome that story is!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I loved the ficcie, but thought it was really sad! Whenever I read a fic. where Shep
                      Spoiler:
                      dies
                      I feel a lump in my throat and a real pain in my chest! From Elizabeth's description of Shep at the time of the 'horrible incident' I could really picture the look on his face!!! I'm giong away to cry now!
                      Mind you
                      Spoiler:
                      ascended, descended and nekkid Shep has cheered me up some!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I loved the ficcie, but thought it was really sad! Whenever I read a fic. where Shep
                        Spoiler:
                        dies
                        I feel a lump in my throat and a real pain in my chest! From Elizabeth's description of Shep at the time of the 'horrible incident' I could really picture the look on his face!!! I'm giong away to cry now!
                        Mind you
                        Spoiler:
                        ascended, descended and nekkid Shep has cheered me up some!
                        That idea warms even the coldest of hearts Linzi...

Comment

That idea warms even the coldest of hearts Linzi...
                          It wasn't my heart that was feeling the warmth Beanie.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            It wasn't my heart that was feeling the warmth Beanie.....
                            Now why does that *NOT* surprise me...

Comment

For non-spoilerphobes, check out Emedian's wonderful new Shep whump shots from "Epiphany" at

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s212.html

Just in case anybody missed them....

Comment

Spoiler:
                                LOL. Sounds promising.

But OUCH, Mer! That was painful but beautifully done.

Comment

Working...
                                X