Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Spoiler:
    I've tried to hear the groan and can't, but his head falling back, oh yes...

I really wonder if CG is going to dethrone 38 mins as the ultimate Shep Whump episode to date?
    Spoiler:

My thoughts are that it might, because like someone else said, in 38 mins, Shep was passive, he was reduced to not getting to *do* anything, so it was a different kind of whump. Still, ultimately delicious and I adore 38 mins, but this will be another kind. More of the mental torture, physical torture. Guh. I can't wait!
    Oh yeah.
    Spoiler:
    I mean I loved the whumpage in 38 Minutes and I think it will reign forever as the biggest amount (in terms of time) of whump as Sheppy is in a state of ongoing-whumpage (as it were) throughout the whole ep. But.. for sheer intensity of whump, seeing Sheppy tied up and tortured is just..... I mean... well... words fail me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      In the clip of whump delight...

Spoiler:
      I get the impression that Sheppy is trying to stay defiant through the feeding. When I watch the first part it really looks like Sheppy is struggling to stay upright and face the camera but succombs to the agony of the feeding and his head falls back. Am I being loopy here?
      Oh. God. yes.

*whump thunks*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
        LMAO!! We must get our smilies from the same place! I love the drinking guys!!!
        All good things come from BestSmileys.com! I sent BamBam there the night everybody was giving him smiley/photobucket/upload/download advice. I think the drinkers are singing an incredibly off-key Stargate Atlantis theme...

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Spoiler:
          I've tried to hear the groan and can't, but his head falling back, oh yes...

I really wonder if CG is going to dethrone 38 mins as the ultimate Shep Whump episode to date?
          Spoiler:

My thoughts are that it might, because like someone else said, in 38 mins, Shep was passive, he was reduced to not getting to *do* anything, so it was a different kind of whump. Still, ultimately delicious and I adore 38 mins, but this will be another kind. More of the mental torture, physical torture. Guh. I can't wait!
          I think...yes!
          38 Minutes is the ultimate whump episode in the respect that Shep is in agony throughout the episode. He even comes up with the idea that saves him, even if it does temporarily kill him! But, he had a bug on his neck, and was immobile, so yep, pretty passive. Great on the screaming front though, lol!
          However, CG:
          Spoiler:
          Has Shep being tortured in front of his friends, whilst bound and gagged. He's going to fight to survive, but he gets old! I think Shep'd rather die than look 90 years old. I'm actually not looking forward to that bit of the show. I'll probably cry or something embarrassing. And he's going to fight with the Wraith. Think what happened in TDO when he tried that. Ouch! So, this has so many whump angles that I think it could well outdo 38 Minutes. I doubt there'll be an infirmary scene though. That'd be just asking for too much, lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Oh yeah.
            Spoiler:
            I mean I loved the whumpage in 38 Minutes and I think it will reign forever as the biggest amount (in terms of time) of whump as Sheppy is in a state of ongoing-whumpage (as it were) throughout the whole ep. But.. for sheer intensity of whump, seeing Sheppy tied up and tortured is just..... I mean... well... words fail me!
            Me too. I'm reduced to an embarrassing repetition of guh and squee. Interupted only to wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
              Chapter four is up.

here

Enjoy (I hope!)
              Great chapter SGAFan.... so Lorne felt like something was wrong,,well given Sheppard track record who wouldn't think something has gone wrong...
              Well help is on it's way the only question is will they get there without trouble and will they find Teyla and Rodney...
              Keep it up and hope to read more of this soon....

And oh I can put this in as everybody else.. SQUEEEEE for CG... to many days to saturday for me *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                I get the impression that Sheppy is trying to stay defiant through the feeding. When I watch the first part it really looks like Sheppy is struggling to stay upright and face the camera but succombs to the agony of the feeding and his head falls back. Am I being loopy here?
                Well, you are loopy normally, but not here, lol!
                I agree with you. I see exactly that in Josie's gif clip.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                  *waves frantically* This is a quick visit. Watching the promo, again and again last night sent a little blurb spinning in my head all night. So, as soon as I got home from work, I started getting it down and posted it here -

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3117206/1/

If the link doesn't work (apologies), it is on FF.Net and called Nightmare. I hope you like it.
                  Great tag fic for the CG promo Lorr....can't wait to see the episode on saturday... will the week go faster already... this is the only time I want the days to go faster..*lol* but oh only Sheppard can make me wish it for this time...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Poor Shep Do you know how excited I am!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh god my tummy just went all flippy-floppy from reading that and my little whumpy heart was pounding. That is just all kinds of awesome. And I think you're totally right there! *Squeeeeeeee*

*wants so badly to hug Sheppy*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Poor Shep Do you know how excited I am!!!!!
                        YES!!
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I've been looking through spoilers, and I found some good news, minor though it may be. On the possibility of
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla getting killed in "Sunday" – it doesn't happen. She's still around in "The Game."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            I've been looking through spoilers, and I found some good news, minor though it may be. On the possibility of
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla getting killed in "Sunday" – it doesn't happen. She's still around in "The Game."
                            That is good news.
                            Spoiler:
                            I like all of the main characters and would not like/want to see any of them killed off. Especially not in favour of bringing in an SG1 character... they should definitely let SGA stand on its own two feet...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              That is good news.
                              Spoiler:
                              I like all of the main characters and would not like/want to see any of them killed off. Especially not in favour of bringing in an SG1 character... they should definitely let SGA stand on its own two feet...
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes that is good news... I don't want Teyla to go and not any of the main characters for that matter....
                              And I have to agree I don't want SG1 characters to SGA... I want it to stand on it's own,,, I think it's that good that it can make it...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ceekay, that is great.
                                Spoiler:
                                I have to admit, I really wouldn't want to see Teyla go. Heck, I don't want to see any of the SGA cast go!!! *stomps foot*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X