No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're back Beanie! I'm going to the post office on Friday, I'll send you the mag.then!

Meanwhile, here's some shot and dirty Shep... He's obviously escaped from Nessva on the beach and is taking cover!

sigpic

Comment

Little does he know, that was where she hid to take pap shots of him...

Thanks for mag...will package up discs and get them off to you...somehow...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Little does he know, that was where she hid to take pap shots of him...

Thanks for mag...will package up discs and get them off to you...somehow...
        Thanks Beanie!!!!

Just been to my neighbour's funeral. He dropped down dead having suffered a brain haemorrage (sp?). Really sad. Never mind I've got Shep whump to cheer me up!

Any whump fic. writers out there, I need more FF whump!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Know the feeling...

*Hugs CeeKay*
          (((Beanie)))

Thanks, Beanie. I feel much better now.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I wrote a sad little ficlet which would probably NOT hit the spot right now, so here's some pretty instead.

((hugs for all))

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              I wrote a sad little ficlet which would probably NOT hit the spot right now, so here's some pretty instead.

((hugs for all))

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...seige1_003.jpg
              Merentha that piccie just made me go gooey, again! What is it with your caps?
              The spoiler piccies for Epiphany look good. I suspected there'd be some hefty whump, and it looks like we could be in for some!!!
              I'm not getting over-excited,really.........
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Merentha that piccie just made me go gooey, again! What is it with your caps?
                The spoiler piccies for Epiphany look good. I suspected there'd be some hefty whump, and it looks like we could be in for some!!!
                I'm not getting over-excited,really.........
                I cap with a whumper's heart... *grin*

I can't wait for Epiphany either. Despite the beard. The whump is worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  I cap with a whumper's heart... *grin*

I can't wait for Epiphany either. Despite the beard. The whump is worth it!

Whenever I see whumped Shep, I just want to hug him better! Your caps are so beautiful Mer! There's something about the blue one's particularly. Shep looks even more beautiful in blue light (ok he looks good in ANY light, especially when whumped!)
                  I'm so looking forward to Epiphany now!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I so cannot wait for Epiphany now...

What's this ficlet you speak of Mer? If you don't want to post it here, maybe you could PM me the link...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh, she wants to post it in here... she really does!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Then she should...people can choose whether or not they read, surely...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          Is that the one I've read (and reviewed) yesterday on fanfiction.net ? Or a new one ? Cause that one was excellent !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Found it... You...you...[B-word]...you...
                            Spoiler:
                            killed
                            the woobie...

Good ficlet though...
                            Last edited by knocknashee; 05 October 2005, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Is that the one I've read (and reviewed) yesterday on fanfiction.net ? Or a new one ? Cause that one was excellent !
                              Same one. I thought it was great, too! Mer's got vicious, warped bunnies...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Ok, ok, here it is. And yes, it's evil The bunnies made me do it!

*pondering writing a flashback addition to it*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2606085/1/

*runs from Beanie*

Comment

Working...
                                X