John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I honestly think I'm more impatient than I was waiting for S3... I was looking forward to the new season and excited etc but I am SOOOO beyond giddy about this ep!

Oh me too. From the very first time we heard about this episode it has been the one thing I have been most impatient and excited to see. I cannot believe that we are now just days away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Oh me too. From the very first time we heard about this episode it has been the one thing I have been most impatient and excited to see. I cannot believe that we are now just days away!!!
      Oh yeah. We've been excited about this for so long... with only the smallest bit of information and then as we slowly got more and more info we've gotten more and more excited and now the promo clip.... *dies*

I am seriously wishing my week away cos I want it to be Friday NOW!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

More CG related chatter
        Spoiler:
        It's forshadowing almost! CG it's sooo not a fair fight. I think as a soldier he must have thought about it happening, not obsessively, but from time to time. Getting it like he does though, from men using a wraith...bet he never considered that. The writers have the opportunity to take Sheppard to a very dark place after this...squee!

But the thing
        Spoiler:
        that concerns alot of us is WILL the writers take this beyond the scope of this episode? I would so love to see this, but I agree with several others, unfortunately we're gonna get the reset button and make everything back to the status quo. Can't have our hero having any "issues" now. Blech.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          But the thing
          Spoiler:
          that concerns alot of us is WILL the writers take this beyond the scope of this episode? I would so love to see this, but I agree with several others, unfortunately we're gonna get the reset button and make everything back to the status quo. Can't have our hero having any "issues" now. Blech.
          I am still hoping there will be a teensy bit of follow through from this - it's unrealistic to think anyone could just bounce back from something like that with no lingering effects. I'm not wanting huge amounts but just a little reference here and there, you know?

I rewatched Siege I and II at the weekend and loved the fact that in his confrontation with Everett, Sheppy stated that not a night goes by when he doesn't think about what he had to do to Sumner. It might have taken them a year but I love that they put that little reference in there, gave us a hint that these experiences do trouble Sheppy....
          sigpic

Comment

Can't have our hero having any "issues" now. Blech.
            Oh c'mon writers!! Just one teeny little issue? As a sop to the whumpers fans?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Comment

Oh c'mon writers!! Just one teeny little issue? As a sop to the whumpers fans?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
              Heeeee. Love that smiley! That's totally how I feel about CG right now!
              sigpic

Comment

Heeeee. Love that smiley! That's totally how I feel about CG right now!
                And this one for after it airs:

Comment

OMG, blingaway, that's too funny!!!!

Well it's Tuesday so now we only have 3 more days to wait, and Eureka is on tonight so there's something fun to watch at least!

Spoiler:
                  I watched the clip that josie made and I swear, that first impact, when he jumps forward from it, just...agggghhhhh!
                  sigpic

Comment

And this one for after it airs:
                    I think it'll take a couple of days before we get there. We'll all be on a high. Or in shock.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Well it's Tuesday so now we only have 3 more days to wait, and Eureka is on tonight so there's something fun to watch at least!

Spoiler:
                      I watched the clip that josie made and I swear, that first impact, when he jumps forward from it, just...agggghhhhh!
                      Eureka is tomorrow for me but it's something to look forward to to help ease the passing of time till the weekend...

Spoiler:
                      That bit of that clip is just so.... wow. But I also love - possibly even more - the later part of the clip where his head tips back in agony... *eeep* *dies and is ded*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Spoiler:
                        I know! That bit makes me gulp, tummy flip flop and sniff in sympathy! Poor Shep! Ok, I love it really...
                        sigpic

Comment

Eureka is tomorrow for me but it's something to look forward to to help ease the passing of time till the weekend...

Spoiler:
                          That bit of that clip is just so.... wow. But I also love - possibly even more - the later part of the clip where his head tips back in agony... *eeep* *dies and is ded*
                          Agony?? GUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            I just love the groan that Sheppy does when he gets fed on. I think that really drives home the agony and helplessness of his situation. did I mention.... SQUEE!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I just love the groan that Sheppy does when he gets fed on. I think that really drives home the agony and helplessness of his situation. did I mention.... SQUEE!!!!
                              Uh-huh, ya, oh yeah, I'm right with ya there!

Linz - agony! *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

That clip is mesmerising.... Oh god I want so much to see that scene in full...
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it'll take a couple of days before we get there. We'll all be on a high. Or in shock.
                                First there'll be a group squee...

Some celebrating...

Giving thanks...

Then lots of squeeing discussion...

Followed by complete squee-induced loss of consciousness...

Comment

Working...
                                X