X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ya whumpers!

So who has cold?

Snow?

Not me, heat wave with intermittent thunderstorms here... mind you I'm yet to see a flash in the sky.

cue thunder....
    sigpic

Comment

No cold, no snow - beautiful sunny November Sunday in Germany. Just came back from my run through the forest. Coffee now and some Gimping

Hi Dell, how's the new house?
      sigpic

Comment

Had some cold days last week but pretty much back to normal November temps this weekend. Raining today. Have some night shifts coming up so feeling sleepy today knowing I'll be up all night tonight.
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
          No cold, no snow - beautiful sunny November Sunday in Germany. Just came back from my run through the forest. Coffee now and some Gimping

Hi Dell, how's the new house?
          House is good thanks, but for future reference, lots of windows means no walls to put art on.

Yard needs much work!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          Had some cold days last week but pretty much back to normal November temps this weekend. Raining today. Have some night shifts coming up so feeling sleepy today knowing I'll be up all night tonight.
          We haven't had much rain either, keeps missing us and falling else-where.
          Looks like we are in for a long hot summer.
          Yay!

Sun...too bright!
          sigpic

Comment

Yikes! Haven't been here in ages...

Hope everyone is doing well!
            sigpic

Comment

SUSY!

*tackle hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 53 was a 7in7 challenge.

slizzie1986

Using the 2nd and 7th prompts:

raduzhok

copter

Libero

JadedWraith

taris-eirien
                sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 54

The 7in7 challenge was a lot of fun! It is always good to push your skills. The one I like the least is blending, so with that I am making this week's challenge a blending challenge. Blend 2 or more pictures together, but here's the catch. No faces! So if you use a picture of nature or something, then easy! But if you want to use a person....can't show their face!! Just for fun, for the text, use a movie tagline. The picture does not have to match the movie tagline! {for example, if you use a quote from Lord of the Rings, not a single picture in your art has to be LotR. Unless you want it to.}

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday December 1st.

Advent calendar sign up is full. Please remember to include the number of the date on your art, and get it to me at least one day [two if you can] before your day. Thanks!

I will be making secret santa assignments this week! I will close the signup at midnight tonight. Check your PM box around Wednesday!

sigpic

Comment

Lovely art!

Oh, and Susy payed us a visit! Hi there ((huggles))
                    sigpic

Comment

The secret santa assignments are going out tonight! If you signed up, check your PM's!

Remember, this is *secret* so don't tell anyone who you got! If you have any questions at all about your assignment, just PM me.

Also remember, I tried very hard to match up thunks/fandoms. It may be possible that your assignment likes something you do not like [such as a ship]. Just find something else that they like, that you also like, and make that. Everyone listed multiple likes and fandoms, so there will be plenty for you to choose from. Any issues, let me know asap!

PM me the gifts for your assignment by Dec 20th please.

Thanks, and have fun!!
                      sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

I got my assignment - yay! Thank you, copter.

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate today. Happy day to All of my whumper friends!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope all who are celebrating have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

{{{Whumpers}}}

Art work is fabulous!
                              sigpic

Comment

ok what weekend are we doing.... am I a car?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X