No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg!! you guys are so awesome!!! *hugs to all!! especially Zelazny for the sound clips!!*

awww... i listened!! oh, i want to see this episode so much!!! he's so great at whumpage!!! and to answer Salty's question, i missed it because i didn't have cable that week!! long story, but that was basically the worst luck ever!

can't wait to chat tonight and tomorrow about siege 2 either!! i've been waiting for it to air to talk about it, and now it's finally friday!! yay!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      omg!! you guys are so awesome!!! *hugs to all!! especially Zelazny for the sound clips!!*

awww... i listened!! oh, i want to see this episode so much!!! he's so great at whumpage!!! and to answer Salty's question, i missed it because i didn't have cable that week!! long story, but that was basically the worst luck ever!

can't wait to chat tonight and tomorrow about siege 2 either!! i've been waiting for it to air to talk about it, and now it's finally friday!! yay!
      *hugs emily back* Your welcome!

Ooh! Less than two hours and counting 'til Siege 2!!

*taps foot impatiently*

Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

woohoo!! well still 4 1/2 hours til it airs here... 3 1/2 for moebius... just glad we get west coast feed here instead of having to wait ANOTHER two hours!!!

*waits impatiently to discuss*

Comment

*tapping fingers on desk*

*stops*

*checks watch*

*sighs*

*tapping fingers on desk again*

Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Thanks for the soundbites!!!

Who wants to start the round of Shep emotional whumping from last night???

Do we need to do spoilers or can we assume everyone has now seen Siege 2?
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Ohh, he got whumped good. Should be ok without spoilers now?

Comment

i don't think we need spoilers!!

OMG!! the emotional whump this week was just heartbreaking!! as soon as everett said "major, i think you should know..." i just KNEW he was gonna bring up sumner...

and the look you see in shep's eyes as everett is telling him all this... he's trying not to let out too much feeling and doesn't want to say anything bad to his superior officer... but you can just see how sad he is... now we even KNOW that this has been weighing down on him.... (it's not just us whumpers going nuts!! ) and that it's really eating him up STILL... i think also waking up the wraith is eating him (possibly more up until weir made him send that message in LFP... though at the same time LFP showed him JUST how terrible things really had becomes since HE woke the wraith up... and you could just feel how bad he felt and how much it hurt him...)...

i couldn't BELIEVE they cut him off though, JUST as he was saying what happens when he plays the moment over in his head every night!! i wanted to know!! and wasn't it just COLD when right after saying all that, everett was just like "go to the chair and we'll finish this later" OMG!! i wanted to punch him!! right through the screen!

more whump... ooh! when the chair won't start up... first when mckay's trying to get it working and it's just taking forever... you can just see how much he wants to be able to get this battle over with!! he's just worried, i think, that people he cares about will die if he doesn't help them! and he's probably right...

then, you can see in his eyes as the chair WON'T work (the second time)... and he's waiting for mckay to try and fix it... and then you see the look in his eyes RIGHT before he says "bye, mckay" or whatever it was and leaves... he KNOWS he has to go fly the jumper himself, and can't ask anyone else to do it, and yet he doesn't seem to mind.... he knows what he has to do... and methinks after everett reminding him full force about sumner, he probably doesn't mind going on the suicide mission if MY superior officer were like that...

then of course, the look as he's telling weir he has to do it... OMG!! so heartbreaking!! and then of course in the jumper... he's trying to stay collected to get the mission done, but yet you can see in his eyes how bad it all is...

we need some caps!!

Comment

Huge word to everything you just said! (and great pics!) Gah.. I hated Everett too. He can be Wraith food for all I can But he did bring us the Shep whumpage..

He seemed a bit too eager to go on the suicide mission, so sad Rodney's reaction was heartbreaking too. Here's a cap from just before it cut to the TBC..

Comment

ooh!!! i SOOO love you right now for that cap i didn't have that look!! and it's just so heartbreaking!

and yes, mckay's reaction to sheppard leaving... i think he knew exactly where shep was going... mckay got whumped in this one too... but not nearly as much as shep did... and he did seem to eager, or too willing, to go on the mission... i'll bet in his mind it will undo some of the damage he caused...

Comment

Rodney looks utterly crestfallen when he realises that Shep is flying the PJ...the McShep shippers must have been on overtime with that...

I was like 'OMG, he can't do that' the first time I watched The Siege II...however at the time, I didn't know what would be coming for season 2 and I was genuinely worried...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        Rodney looks utterly crestfallen when he realises that Shep is flying the PJ...the McShep shippers must have been on overtime with that...

I was like 'OMG, he can't do that' the first time I watched The Siege II...however at the time, I didn't know what would be coming for season 2 and I was genuinely worried...
                        Even though by the time I watched it I knew he was signed on for the next season it didn't make me feel any better I'm just hoping they'll come up with something a bit more creative than Daedalus ex machina to save him

Comment

Even now I'm at the whole thing...gets me every time...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Love the Siege pics. Such and EMOTIONAL WHUMP for Shep indeed, in part 2. And Joe was amazing. The look on his face at the end...I just want to hug him. And it was shocking, even knowing he'll make it. ::sniff::

I want more of the angst like this for Shep. And more of the physical whump too. LOL

Comment

i know!! i sooooooo expected the chair to work!! i never thought he'd go fly a suicide mission

it seriously gets me every time... so does the look on his face as he's making up his mind and as he says "so long, rodney." and then the look he gives weir! so sad... he really does know it's the only way...

Comment

and the way he looks in the chair. Both times really. The way he looks with Everett, talking about Sumner. God he was so WHUMPED! In SIEGE 1 it was physical with an emotional edge. Then Siege 2 he just kept getting emotionally whumped. I hated the alarm bell going off. Shep was finally talking about the guilt. <Tears hair out>

And then to be in the chair the second time, desperate to get this to work, then to run off to face his own death. Geez. Shep is gonna need major therapy when he gets back from this. And so will I! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X