John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    I haven't watched The Real World yet (but I will in a few minutes! ), but I've just seen the promo for Common Ground and...

OMG!!!! IT LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!

Hello Mx! Sorry, I hadn't seen you were gone (I skipped a lot of pages, trying to catch up with this thread )
    Holidays?

It is fab isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx says sorry but her connection has gone!! What a pain to log on when the forum goes down!!!

Comment

GW is back again!!! Yay!!!!!
      Morning all. Morning Flo and SLC!
      How excited am I to watch CG????
      OMG and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Hello from sunny Austria!!

I have half an hour internet connection before we go up the cable car and have lunch up the mountain!!!

It is a broadband connection but is very slow so excuse me if I take ages to reply or suddenly disappear when the connection finishes!

No time to catch up but SLC texted me to say that the CG promo looks good! Cannot watch it here as connection too slow.

Please give me all the recent gossip and details as I cannot go back and catch up on the thread!!!

Need my fix!!!

Mx
        Sorry I missed you MX, GW wouldn't work for me! Hope you're having a great time and we miss you!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning all!

Firstly let me just question the sanity of revamping the website directly after the airing of brand new episodes, especially when one of those episodes was 200.

Maybe it's increased traffic that's slowing things down around here but I'm assuming they're going to be revamping the forum design as they have the site, I just hope they don't choose today to do it. *shakes head*

Oh and there was one other thing.
          Spoiler:
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Good morning all!

Firstly let me just question the sanity of revamping the website directly after the airing of brand new episodes, especially when one of those episodes was 200.

Maybe it's increased traffic that's slowing things down around here but I'm assuming they're going to be revamping the forum design as they have the site, I just hope they don't choose today to do it. *shakes head*

Oh and there was one other thing.
            Spoiler:
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Morning Josie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that we should all forget about our concerns about getting too over excited about CG and just totally squeee our pants off from now until next week!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Morning Josie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that we should all forget about our concerns about getting too over excited about CG and just totally squeee our pants off from now until next week!!!!
              I was going to make a really crass remark about squeeing my pants off and thought better of it!
              I've squeed so much that I hurt everywhere! I'm still squeeing, in fact now, six hours after I found out about the trailer! This could be a very long week!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Okay I'll let you guys squee now.

So have you two (by which I mean SLC & Linzi) seen the promo? Sci-fi won't even load in the pics for me.

Just one thing, you were discussing the expression on Shep's face in the stills, remember that any episodic photography may not actually be a good indicator of the ep itself. Um...I'm not explaining this very well. Some of it could be almost behind the scenes, different takes, rehersals even, so don't read too much into it.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I had to watch the clip 20 times in a row to actually realize what they showed us! I can't keep my excitement at bay, I think I'm gonna explode!

We can also rule out another

Spoiler:
                  alternate reality episode from martin Gero's interview.. So all of this will be real and I'm dying to see what they do to reyoung him..
                  In that last pic from SciFi, the Wraith looks a little worse for wear and it looks like he has been around for some time. And I get the feeling that he even looks younger at the end of the promo when Shep and him draw guns on each other.
                  Considering that, I'm even more sure that he will end up giving him his own life force in order to make Sheppy young again.
                  Might even be the case that Sheppy expects another feeding, but is giving life force instead of the Wraith taking it away...
                  I also loved that the team gets to see him being fed upon. Calls for some great bondage moments. Ronon especially looks like he is about to cry. No anger from him this time, just desperation and despair if you ask me...

Wow°°°
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Good morning whumpers!

I'm being a good girl and NOT spoiling most of my fun with spoilers (like I did with Irresistible ). But it's great to see that you are all excited and surprised and squeeing about CG!!!!! Can't wait!

I normally get to see the episodes Monday/Tuesday, so I must...be...strong... The holiday I'm leaving for on Wednesday will probably distract me enough though

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Okay I'll let you guys squee now.

So have you two (by which I mean SLC & Linzi) seen the promo? Sci-fi won't even load in the pics for me.

Just one thing, you were discussing the expression on Shep's face in the stills, remember that any episodic photography may not actually be a good indicator of the ep itself. Um...I'm not explaining this very well. Some of it could be almost behind the scenes, different takes, rehersals even, so don't read too much into it.
                      I know what you mean! But it's a really beautiful piccie. I don't care if it's in the show or not, it's just - GUH!!!!!1
                      I've seen the scif.com promo vid. Unfortunately I don't know how to make caps from it. I'm sure someone will have recorded the promo vid. and put it on YouTube soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I know what you mean! But it's a really beautiful piccie. I don't care if it's in the show or not, it's just - GUH!!!!!1
                        I've seen the scif.com promo vid. Unfortunately I don't know how to make caps from it. I'm sure someone will have recorded the promo vid. and put it on YouTube soon.
                        I've tried to find SGA promos on YouTube before and they very rarely get put on there, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

I forgot to say thank you to Prion & IWTB for their pics and spoilers. I would green you both but you know how it is "spread it around" etc.

Comment

I've tried to find SGA promos on YouTube before and they very rarely get put on there, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

I forgot to say thank you to Prion & IWTB for their pics and spoilers. I would green you both but you know how it is "spread it around" etc.
                          I'll go have a lookie for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll go have a lookie for you!
                            No nothing seems to be up yet! I'm sure there will be soon. I wish I could magic it to you!
                            sigpic

Comment

No nothing seems to be up yet! I'm sure there will be soon. I wish I could magic it to you!
                              I wish the sci-fi website wasn't solely designed for people with a high-speed connection.

From Martin Gero's interview on the main GW page.

We have 'Common Ground' which is very, very much a Sheppard episode.
                              I think this kind of episode should hereforth be known as a Shepisode. No, you're right I still haven't had enough sleep.

And some not really spoilers.
                              Spoiler:
                              "And then 'Phantoms' is a pure team episode where we actually get a lot of back-story on Sheppard that I know people have been really excited to get."

Comment

I wish the sci-fi website wasn't solely designed for people with a high-speed connection.

From Martin Gero's interview on the main GW page.

I think this kind of episode should hereforth be known as a Shepisode. No, you're right I still haven't had enough sleep.

And some not really spoilers.
                                Spoiler:
                                "And then 'Phantoms' is a pure team episode where we actually get a lot of back-story on Sheppard that I know people have been really excited to get."
                                I liked the way MG said ' A LOT'. Sounds promising!

Shepisode! Lol!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X