John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Oh that is just so cool!! I have written letters thanking actors after having the opportunity to meet them, get autographs and pixs taken with them. I even got some thank yous in return.

I guess I will get to meet you in Vancouver in March then?
    I never recieved a reply *pout* I imagine he gets a lot of fanmail, and i never expected a reply. I just hope he read it.

Yeah! We'll have to meet up in Vancouver
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
      Great stories y'all! I'm glad to hear that he is as nice as he sounds. I'm sure that he realizes (as most should) that the fans are integral to him having a job. I've got to get to one of the cons sometime!! *sigh*

Well, I'm gonna run for now. I'll see y'all later on, after Atlantis. *hugs*

Bye dreamgirl!!!

Comment

Bye dreamgirl!
        sigpic

Comment

Bye Dreamgirl!!
          sigpic

Comment

Ttyl, Dg!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
              LOL! Indeed.

I'm sure he has his faults just like every one of us (I just didn't see them LOL) but its really nice to know that he really is a nice guy and its not just some sort of facade. (or that I like the character but dislike the man behind him, in which case, my like of the character always fades considerably)
              I've never been to a con but having been part of sci-fi fandom for a few years I've known a lot of online fans who have, and I've read an awful lot of con reports. It's always disappointing to read that an actor you admire and like is a complete arse in real life. Especially when you consider that the bigger name actors are paid very handsomely to attend conventions and it is their job to be nice to the punters who've paid their hard earned cash to meet them.

It's nice to know JF doesn't fall into this category.

Comment

Bye bye dreamgirl.

Comment

Hey! Where'd everybody go?

Comment

We moved to Proculus.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                      I'm here!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was hoping to get my 4000 tonight......one week early but it does not look at all likely now

Comment

Okay, I know I'm probably going to get slapped for being stupid but where's Proculus?

I'm guessing there's an SGA connection but I'm lousy at remembering names.

Comment

here! Sorry! WOrk keeps calling *G*

*nudges SLC towards her milestone*
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I know I'm probably going to get slapped for being stupid but where's Proculus?

I'm guessing there's an SGA connection but I'm lousy at remembering names.
                              Chaya's world: Sanctuary
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                I was hoping to get my 4000 tonight......one week early but it does not look at all likely now

It does seem to have quietened down suddenly doesn't it? I've been checking New Atlantis but it would seem we are not destined to have CG pics after all. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X